Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2021, 01:17 AM   #31
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

He then sat in a chair and took my laptop to apparently sign into GD. I don't know what his id is, he didn't tell me but asked for my thread 🥵

Fuck I'm so wet even writing about all this!

He started reading out my reports out loud, making a lot of comments about me being so naughty and they didn't even know! And then he fucking jerked off to reading my reports and making me watch.

I think I came a bit without even touching myself. I was tied to the bed, couldn't move and desperately wanted some friction to my throbbing pussy but I was made to watch him moan and jerk off to an orgasm.

He cleaned up, dressed and untied me and I begged him to let me cum!! Then he tied my hands and told me I could cum only if I would do it by humping my pillow!

He pushed his underwear inside my mouth gagging me because he liked the idea of such a dare given on this thread and that just made me have an orgasm right there.

He just sat and watched me hump and ride my pillow and I orgasmed so hard twice!! 🥵🥵

Then he kissed me on my cheek, untied me and told me that I should sleep naked and not lock the door as my rules!

It has been the best night and I have never been so embarrassed and had such a hard orgasm!!

The next day, I dressed up in my normal clothes as I had to leave. Before leaving, he suddenly spanked my ass and told me I needed to write a good final report on the thread as he's going to check it xoxo

I'm back home now!

Thankyou everyone on this thread and him for keeping me so horny 🥵

I still have some time to go back to college so maybe I'll make another thread for dares at home soon xo These turn me on like nothing else!!

Hope you'll had as much fun as I did xo

I'm so wet right now, I'm going to have to cum before I sleep xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 06-04-2021, 01:23 AM   #32
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Do not cum tonight or for 48 hours from reading this

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:29 AM   #33
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Do not cum tonight or for 48 hours from reading this
I'm still online so I have read this now! Am I not allowed to cum just for tonight or 48 hours??

I honestly wasn't expecting any more dares on this thread, hoping you guys would go easy on me after so much time of denial and I only got to cum thrice, that too at one time and it's been almost 24 hours to that now 🥵

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:30 AM   #34
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

48 hours starting now and let's make it 5 edges before you log off

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:48 AM   #35
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Glad to hear we can help you to feel humiliated as fuck. This is how it should works! You may cum if you want up to 5 times this weekend, but before another (sixth) orgasm you have to edge once for each post including dares in this thread. Don't you think we deserve thanks? :>
I dare you to start some edging thread this month, PM me for some suggestions if you want to. Good night!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge control, edging dare, pee & cum control, submisisve, task ideas