Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
FetishSolver

Default Seduced by Three Girls

The story begins in the middle. since lets face it, everyone hates beginnings, and wants to get to the Tootsie Pop Center, and for this story, it only takes one lick. The story begins when I am seduced, my name is John in the story, im seduced by three girls who I already knew, hope yall like it

----------------------------

I stuffed all the clothes I had into my bag that I could fit, the invitation mentioned "Bring enough to stay for awhile", so I was prepared. Three extremely hot (But in their own ways) girls invited me to a party, and for me to stay over for a bit, the girls were all roommates, and they shared a house.

Their was Leslie, a cute little girl around my age (Im 19) who just had an amazing personality, and ive heard rumors at college that she was AMAZING at blowjobs, and had light, nearly white, blonde hair

Then was Sarah, an in charge, bold, girl, who was ALWAYS the dominant partner in relationships, as I have heard, she had large, round boobs, although the rest of her was average sized, with shadowy black hair.

And the "Leader of the Pack", Mary. She was beautiful in every way, not one thing was strange about her, her boobs were B's, and she walked in a very sexy way, she had beautiful brown hair.

I was excited for the party, and imediately threw my bag into the trunk of my 2004 Black and Blue Mitsubishi Spyder.

I drove to the address, a pretty nice house on the corner of the street, right near the park, I was surprised to see no other cars outside the house, three were in the driveway but they were probably the girls. They greated me when I walked in, and took me into a living room. "So..." I said casually, "Where is everyone else?" "What do you mean?" Mary said blankly, "The Party is just you, and us". That surprised me, I would have expected more, "That should be good for you, you dont have to share us, and we dont have to share you" Leslie chimed in.

Alright, I have to admit, that sentence sent the blood rushing into my dick... "Uh....okay...what first?" I managed to get out of my mouth, all three smiled at me, and Sarah then simply said, "The Rules".

I was confused at that rather blank statement, until I noticed Leslie and Mary holding two pairs of padded handcuffs each, and sarah holding a very large strap on.

This should be fun...

Dislikes: ...er...Public stuff? That's about it.

Im also bi-curious, if that will help for any dares you throw my way.
FetishSolver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to FetishSolver for this post:
Old 09-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
Posh
Account Banned

I like the way its going.
Posh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
zeke

i like it u really should go through with this story!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
Honestman

This story had great potential. Too bad you stopped it. Hate to see a good start get wasted.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk