Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Extremely Humiliating Questions (Guys)

Please state your Age and Location and Orientation.

1-What age did you stop peeing the bed?

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants?

3-How old were you when you first masturbated?

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair?

5-How old were you when you came for the first time?

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked?

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side?

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before?

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what?

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened?

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner?

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do?

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on?

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck.

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life?

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life?

17-What family members, if any, have you done anything sexually with?

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual?

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience?

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy?

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow?

22-What do you think about when you masturbate?

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what?

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for.

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said.

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public.

I will be answering these shortly. If anyone answers it before me, they can PM me, and I will send them 3 pictures of myself.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
Studly
getDare Sweetheart

20, Arizona, Straight
1-What age did you stop peeing the bed? When I was four.

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants? When I was six

3-How old were you when you first masturbated? I was 15

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair? I was 14

5-How old were you when you came for the first time? 13

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? No

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side? No

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before? No

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what? No

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened? Yes, I played it off as something else and nothing came of it

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner? Two years

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do? Never...

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on? None and maybe about a 4... plenty of things I think of more

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck. Dunno, 7-8 inches... thick but nothing too big...

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life? I was so drunk that I couldn't get hard enough to fuck...

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life? I had to shit in a trashcan before...

17-What family members, if any, have you done anything sexually with? None

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual? None

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience? Never

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy? Having a sexy woman fuck me with a strap-on, only cumming from anal fucking

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow? No.

22-What do you think about when you masturbate? Sexy girls on tumblr

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what? No, but the idea and thought of it is really sexy to me.

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for. I've never been spanked...

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said. No, I've taken community showers in team sports

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public.
Yes, but I took them down relatively quick

Limits:cam/pics, full public, using diapers, permanent, messy, extreme pain

Last edited by Studly; 11-11-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Studly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Answers

I am 24, Canada, Heteroflexible (Pretty much straight)

About 7 or 8 years old.

About 7 or 8.

9 yrs old.

14yrs old.

About 13 or 14.

I get turned on by both.

Yes.

Yes.

I have given oral, received oral, rimmed, been rimmed, had small anal bead toy used in me, as well as been fucked once by a guy with a small penis.

Yes, I have been caught by my Mom, she always laughed and walked out telling me it's going to fall off.

I was 14, and he was 52. It was completely legal, as the age of consent in Canada at that time was 14.

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do?
He was 9, I was 11.

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on?
I have little experience sucking penises, as I am pretty straight. Around 20 I would say. Scale of how much it turns me on, 10 for the right penis, a bad one could be 1, so it all depends on the penis. Lol.

It would be about 5" Long, about 1" thick, uncut and smooth.

Playing truth or dare in a group when I was 13, there was 4 of us, and it was to a point where everyone was being dared to take there clothes off, and when I got dared, I had to take the consequences because I didn't want them to see me naked, which was to suck the penis of the person that gave me the dare, while he peed, I had to swallow everything, which I wasn't able to, so as the consequences for that, everyone in the group was able to give me 10 smacks each on the bare ass with my own belt. I didn't even make it half way through the second spanking, so then my consequences for not taking the spankings was I had to get naked. So after having to suck another guys penis, and drink his pee, and getting spanked, I still had to get naked, and I wasn't offered any alternatives. So they ended up holding me down, and pulling my pants and underwear, and everyone laughed at me, because I my penis was way smaller then anyone elses penis, and I didn't have any pubic hair yet. That was probably the most humiliating sexual thing in my life.C

I was a problem child, and when I was about 12, I was still having to be babysat by my neighbour, who also watched about 8 other kids in her home. I was expelled from school, so my mom told her if I did anything wrong, she had permission to spank me, and it was up to her how it was done. Every time I would get spanked, she would do it in the living room, so all the other kids could see my spanking. She would sit on the couch, and make me stand in front of her, with my hands on my head. She would undo my pants and pull them down to my ankles, and then pull my underwear down. She would then put me over her lap, and she would spank me with a wooden spoon. Every time she would spank me until I was crying, and then I would have to get up, she would take her belt off, and give me a hard smack on the ass with it. I would then have to take my clothes off, and fold them all up, and then go and kneel in the corner, where everyone could see my red ass. The most humiliating part about this, was the fact that I was very slow with puberty, and my penis looked like a 4 year old that everyone would see having his pull ups changed. So everyone at the daycare was focused on calling me baby dick, and my mom and the daycare lady both told me humiliation is a great form of discipline. Eventually it got better, and the spankings got to a minimum, but I was pretty much the slave, helping her with all the other kids, doing dishes and vacuuming, and all that stuff, so I had no time to get myself into trouble, or to have fun.

2 cousins from my adopted family, so not blood.

None really, just not that I can think of atm.

About 8 yrs old. It was actually my 13 year old cousin. He made me suck his penis which was really big, especially compared to me.

It would have to be a Master/Slave type thing. An older male with an average uncut penis, nice and smooth, who spanks me, and humiliates me, and uses me for sexual pleasures, maybe even hosts a party to a whole bunch of open minded people, and has me as the naked party slave, serving everyone drinks and what not, as well as servicing them sexually, and being spanked and humiliated and other forms of discipline.

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow?
I have tasted cum about 4 times, all was more or less forced, been told to swallow, but never can, always gag when someone cums in my mouth. Pee, also same story, about 5 or 6 times though, don't gag really, and do swallow some.

I think about myself being in a slave situation and how it would happen. Other times I go back to the memories of the spanking story I said of my neighbor in front of all the kids, and being humiliated and what some of the kids would do.

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what?
I got blackmailed quite a bit as a kid into doing sexual things, like drinking pee, sucking penis, licking pussy, and licking ass.

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for.
Most severe spanking I have ever received was a girl from high school. I was 15, as was she, and we were making out and such, she was very pushy, trying to slide her hands in my pants, I kept stopping her, and she grabbed these pink fluffy handcuffs, and cuffed my hands to the headboard above me. She then started licking my stomach, and undoing my pants, as I pleaded with her not to. She eventually pulled out my penis and laughed her ass off at me. Then she took a whole bunch of pictures of me, and blackmailed me into being her slave for a week. At one point, she tied my hands and feet to her bed face down, and then left for a bit. After about 20 minutes, the doorbell rang, and I heard talking, before you know it, she and her friend came in. They grabbed my belt, and started spanking me with it over and over as they video taped it, probably got about 100 smacks with the belt from each of them in an hour. I was balling my eyes out, and they used that video for a few other things.

Second most severe was in a bathtub, I was 16, he was 40 something. I was renting a room from him in exchange for Daddy/Son Roleplay. He was giving me a bath one day, and decided to punish me for something I did earlier. I was leaned over the tub, and had my bare wet ass spanked repeatedly with a ruler. Probably got about 40 smacks, as he held me there. I was kicking and screaming by the time he was done.

Third most severe would be when I was 12, at my neighbors where I was being babysat. I was caught stealing a cigarette and lighter from her husband, so he gave me a spanking in front of everyone and I got about 20 smacks with a belt.

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said.
Up until I was about 17 or 18 I was extremely shy about others seeing me naked. The reason being is I was a really late bloomer. At about 14, my penis was only about 1 3/4" long, and still very thin when hard, and I was much smaller when I was soft. My penis looked like a babies penis. My penis now is about 4 1/3" long, and about 3/4" thick when hard. Less then 2 when soft. As well I did not get any pubic hair until I was 14, and it took a really long time to grow in. So anytime anyone saw my penis, I was constantly ridiculed for it, and went through a lot of trouble.

Of course. Here is my most recent one that I posted on account of a dare I was forced to do. http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4991

So anyone who wants to ask me any questions about my answers, can PM me, and I will answer any questions you have. If you want more details about something I said, then let me know, and I will tell.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

1-What age did you stop peeing the bed? I was 11

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants? I was possibly 10 -

I was caught tresspassing on another farmer's field and he chased me off the land, but I peed my pants in the process.

3-How old were you when you first masturbated? First successful to completion I was 14 years old.

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair? Between 12 and 13

5-How old were you when you came for the first time? 14 (see 3)

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? Somewhat but more when wearing sexy underwear, bulges. It would also be more about the context in which I'd see a guy naked. So yes, but not necessarily.

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side? Yes

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before? Yes

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what? Pretty much everything, Im gay. Never been with a woman.

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened? Not really.

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner? 29 years He was my husband, passed away 2 years ago.

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do? He was one day before he turned 18,
we sucked each other, I rimmed him, we both came I think I finsihed myself off as i remember.
(edit: I was 35 one day before turning 36 we shared a birthday, we ended up together for two and a half years and broke up amicably - he moved to the big city)

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on? Generally it does not turn me on that much,
it does if I am really into the guy.

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck. Uncut, probably about 6 or so average thickness, shaved.

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life? Probably when I we were going to have sex with my longtime best friend and I couldn't get it up, he was a bottom.

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life? I can't think of one right now.

17-What family members, if any, have you done anything sexually with? A gay younger brother.

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual? (see above.)

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience? I was 24 years old

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy? To lose complete control and having to submit against my will to this someone.

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow? I swallowed.

22-What do you think about when you masturbate? Generally beginnings. How two people meet get to a point where it becomes obvious that they are going to have sex. It is the process of gettign there that turns me on. Sometimes I am involved but more often it is two diffrent people. Rarely (never) do I think about orgies.

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what? I dont think so.

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for. Probably my dad with his slipper, I was playing
with the aircompressor in his shop I must have been around 10/11 or so.

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said. Thart doesn't humiliate me that much, if they see it they see it no big deal, get over it. 3.5 billion people on the planet have one.

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public. I have in the past there are no fully naked pics online that I know of, but there are underwear pics..

Last edited by gpguy; 11-13-2013 at 07:34 AM.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
dracone1313

1-What age did you stop peeing the bed? about 4 or 5.

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants? 6 I think

3-How old were you when you first masturbated? 9

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair? I dont remember... I didnt think anything of it...

5-How old were you when you came for the first time? 12. (3 years without an orgasm, I know, but I was just imitating a friend at first and didnt know how to really do it just that it felt good lol xD)

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? Yes. Im bi/curious

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side? Not

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before? no.

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what? Yes. I gave one a blowjob once. It was fun.

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened? Yes, I hid. It was my parents.

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner? 3 years.

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do? 17, and I was 18, I gave him a bj.

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on? only done it once, but not for lack of trying. Its a perfect 10 on the horniness scale.

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck. Hmmm about a foot long. Thick. Well taken care off (not smelly or disease ridden) either black or a pale pale white. And attached to a nice big pair of balls to suck.

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life? I love humiliation, so theres too many to choose from...

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life? Im not sure if it counts, but its the closest thing... the time I told a girl at school about my humiliation fetish and she "helped me out" by telling everyone in school.

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual? My second cousin, Kierstein. Shes pretty cute.

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience? 18

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy? To be a sissy cumslut cuckold

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow? Yes, and swallowed, duh!

22-What do you think about when you masturbate? Depends on the mood Im in.

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what? No, you dont have to blackmail me.

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for. Ive never really gotten a sever spanking... oh my parents gave me a couple swats when I wsas younger, like most do, but I never got beaten or anything...

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said. Unfortunately, nothing has happened to give me a chance to be humiliated. Only people whove seen em are girlfriends.

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public. I have. Im happy to let you see them, but unfortunately, the way the site works, Id have to preapprove every single viewer. So instead of a link, just pm me lol.

Likes: public humiliation, xdressing, (no clothes atm tho). anal if safe.
(PUBLIC. If its semi public and very obvious, I love it. If its EXTREMLY public but less obvious, I love it even more. however very public and very obvious both is not an option. just to clarifiy)

Limits: Just be reasonable.( I shouldnt have to say this, but social suicide, and illegal are NOT reasonable!!)

"flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
dracone1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
isthatadick

22 Puerto Rico Gay
Around 10

12~

12~

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes, everything.

Nope, I fell asleep on the computer watching porn once and my parents saw it though, lol. Wasn't pleasant.

3 years

I was 12, he was 15, we did everything.

I have sucked some, and it turns me on a lot.

Uncut, wide, average length

Probably getting on cam4 and doing absolutely everything everyone asked me to do.

Cant think of something

Brother.

Cousins

Humiliation/domination

Yes. Have tried both, I'd rather spit.

Humiliating stuff

nop

Master spanked my ass with a belt over 300 times, and made me count them out loud. He started over if he couldn't hear it.

yeah my little dick has been laughed at, multiple times.

Yep on showyourdick
Limits: Public, toys(dont have any), heavy pain, family, permanent, blood

kik: resetpls
isthatadick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #7
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=natethegreat;1137459]Please state your Age and Location and Orientation.
47 Male/MD-USA/straight(ish)

1-What age did you stop peeing the bed? don't remember, long time ago

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants? 46, it was a dare

3-How old were you when you first masturbated? some time in my teens

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair? some time in my teens

5-How old were you when you came for the first time? some time in my teens

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? no really

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side? no

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before? no

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what? bud of mine and our gf's had sex in the same bed at same time

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened? not that I'm aware

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner? ten years

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? n/a

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on? 1 - it doesn't turn me on

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck. don't know

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life? realizing the woman I hooked up with was a prostitute, after the fact, when she asked me for money

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life? don't know

17-What family members, if any, have you done anything sexually with? none

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual? none

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience? 40 something

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy? being taken with a strapon by a woman

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow?no

22-What do you think about when you masturbate? mostly the girls I want to be with

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what? no

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for. probably all when I was a kid, by my dad... have no idea why anymore

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said. when I deliberately tried to be online a few women and a few guys told me how small I am.

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public. yes, flikr and a few other sexual related dating sites
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
nakiachop

29, Colodrado, bi curious

For the life of me I can't remember

Well technically the very last time I did I was 20 something, but I did it on purpose in the bathroom, just out of curiosity.

12 or 13 I think

Not just on it's own. It depends on the context

Once over video chat, but never in the same room

No

Not physically, just over the internet if that counts

Once my roommate walked in on me, but he was cool about it and left me to finish when he realized

The biggest one couldn't have been more than 10 years older than me

Once when I was maybe 8 or so me and my friend that I had over for a sleep over, touched our penis heads together and then alternated touching it to each other's butts, but it was mostly just curiosity and not sexual.

I've never sucked a real penis, just a dildo. 8

It would need to be of a fairly girthy size, cut preferably. Other than that I'm not sure. I'm open to suggestions

My few sexual experiences are all fairly run of the mill.

When my parents found the porn I had been looking at on the internet

N/A

sister and cousins

To be feminized by a shemale

I've only tasted my own

I'm usually looking at shemales

N/A

Probably when I was very young, but I can't remember any details

I've been seen naked by only a handful of people ever and while I'm always overly self conscious, I've never been humiliated by any of them

I've posted a couple on imgur before, but I don't have the links to them
nakiachop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
Miosa

1-What age did you stop peeing the bed? I think when I was 4-5yrs old

2-How old were you the last time you peed your pants? Can't remember

3-How old were you when you first masturbated? 10/11

4-How old were you when you first began to start getting pubic hair? 12/13

5-How old were you when you came for the first time? 12

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? Sometimes

7-Have you ever masturbated with another guy before like side by side? Yes

8-Have you ever masturbated another guy before? No

9-Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy? If so, what? No

10-Has anyone ever caught you masturbating? Who? What happened? Only close calls

11-What is the biggest age difference between you and a sexual partner? NA

12-How old was the youngest male you have ever done anything sexually with? How old were you at that time? What did you do? Both 11/12yrs

13-How much experience do you have sucking penises? On a scale of 1-10, how much does the idea turn you on? No experience at all

14-Describe the ideal penis you would suck. No idea

15-What is the most humiliating sexual experience of your life? Masturbating in front of friends for a dare

16-What is the most humiliating non-sexual experience of your life? Making a huge, HUGE fail during one of my courses in school

18-What family members, if any, have you though about something sexual? My niece

19-How old were you when you had your first male sexual experience? 11

20-What is your biggest sexual fantasy? Being fucked by a group of women with strapons

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or swallow? No

22-What do you think about when you masturbate? Unreal scenario's

23-Have you ever been blackmailed into doing anything sexual before? If so, then what? No

24-What were your three most severe spankings? Describe in detail, and who gave it to you and how old you were and what it was for. NA

25-At any points, have you ever been humiliated about others seeing your privates? Why? When were those times? Explain any humiliating experiences in which someone saw you naked, and what they said. see 15.

26-Have you ever posted any naked pictures of yourself online? If so, where? Post the link. Or PM it to me if you don't want it to be public. No

Dislikes: Mild Pain, Poop (use for punishments, since I don't like these)

Limits: Family, Friends, Illegal, Bondage, Heavy Pain, Extreme Public

All other things not mentioned can be tried !
Miosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
BlockDriller

About 11.

Yesterday, so 18.

6-Do you get turned on thinking about or seeing other guys completely naked? Yep.

I wish.

I wish.

Yep, we used to play dares. He sat on my face with a poo'y anal and I sucked his cock a little but was a little distugusted.

Nope.

A few months.

We were about 13 and he sat on me with his POO'Y anal and sucked his cock.

5, it does.

Black is pretty nice, any size but not to small, pubes would be great.

Getting sat on but I enjoyed it I guess.

Wanking in the school toilets.

No.

No.

As stated above. 13

I hope to fuck a guy full on one day.

I swalled another guys piss after sucking him off.

My crush.

No, wish I could.

Never had one.

People only saw my cock in swimming changing rooms or a guy a did dirty things with in a garage.

No.
BlockDriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #11
infinityGER

18/Germany/straight-curious about bi

7-8

16(accidently)
8 before this

yes

no

no

Send him nudes

no

im a virgin ;(

16-17-the nudes guy

no experience - 9 -just the idea blows my mind

big but more important isnthe guy it belongs to

get rejected because of my penis

no idea for real - pissed my pants when i was 16

anyone

Cousin(f)
havent got any

just get used and humilated by idk too mayn people to choose

One guy send me his sperm and i swallowed it

Almost me in a sub position to a girl or guy

no ihavent but im really curious about

just get spanked on time by the guy i send the nudes because my face wasnt on it

I get rejected from having sex many times the most humiliating was when my dreamgirl rejected my and just laughed spit me in the face and left

collarme.com my name is philipger95
I live alone - it may helps
P.S. don't speak in to complicated phrases cause im not native
infinityGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #12
SlaveofSlaves

19/Florida, USA/Straight

???
I would never admit it in person, but yeas, its more of a humiliation thing than anything else...
nope
yes, in a s/m setting
no
Yes, my father when I was a freshman high school, I was doing some really kinky shit, and I recorded it, just so if i watched it later, i would fee the same humiliation, and he found the videos.
3 years
N/A
none, in a domination setting probably a 6
umm, any one to humiliate me
I was caught in the woods, naked, tied up, by some kids, and they kicked me, insulted me, and covered me in mud, and then left
definatally skid marks in the gym changing room
none
none
never
Total and complete domination, by a girl who seem all innocent, cute, flat chested, but EVIL!
not someone else's
humiliation
no, i wish
i dont do spankings
see question 15
no
SUBMISSION, nudity, toothpaste, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, pegs, masturbation, bathroom, pain, a bit of anal.

Hates
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, blood, permanent, pee.

Limits
public, illegal, animals, crap, family.

Assume anything else is a soft limit. I'll try it once (at my own discretion) and decide which list it belongs in.
SlaveofSlaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #13
Submikey

Please state your Age and Location and Orientation.

Never did

Cannot remember ever doing it

13ish

14 – with the kids from my class that told me about it. He watched me.

YES

One in middle school. Sleep over at his house. He suggested it.

see #7. only once

see #7

Yes, once, I was doing it under a pier when our boat was moored. A man walked down the deck and saw me. I did not stop. He left. damnit!

14 years. Female.

we were both 14

none! 10+

Cut, does not matter size.

not getting it up for a girl I was fucking for the first time. I ended up jerking off for her.

shit marks once in grade school. Need to change my pants.

NONE

A male cousin and female sister-in-law

#7. some of these are redundant.

Be a toy for 2 men while my wife watches.

None yet, but I want to think I would be a swallower. Why else do it?

Unicorns and rainbows? Chicks and dicks really. Love to think about watching my wife be used by a group of men. Maybe raped. That is so fucking hot!

I wish!

10 by my dad. Hurt like a bitch. He used his belt. When right thru my pants. Could not sit for an hour. Last time I played with matches tho! Again when I was about 13. used his belt again, left a welt. He made me to go it so he had time to cool off and still got second worst whipping. Also got back of my thighs. Welts there too. I cannot remember why. And a year ago by a women I met. She was really into the giving end of it. Asked he she could whip me. Gagged me. I never saw it coming. She came. So did I.

In school. I have a small penis. The boys always made fun. “Little-dick Mikey.” Pointed at me. One guy told one of the hottest girls. This was in 9th grade. She can up to me at the lunch table I was sitting at with my friends. She asked she could sit down. I said yes of course. I was proud that she wanted to sit there. She then said in front of my friends, “hey, I know something about you.” I smiled. I thought I was something good. Then she said “I know you have a small cock, how do you think you would ever fuck a girl? Even the ugly ones. How will anyone know if you got it up?” She laughed a pathetic laugh. Then she went back to the table and all her friends, guys and girls, laughed. I was so humiliated. I looked at my friends and they all were just looking down at the stuff.

Yes, it was on ficklr but they suspended the account. Fuckers!
=====
What else can I do to make your stay more enjoyable?
=====
Sorry for the avatar but rather you know beforehand.
=====
"Dear Submikey,
You have received an infraction at getDare Forums.
Reason: Insulting/Offensive Conduct
-------
You had been warned, next time it will be longer."
=====
I've been warned! Then I am on a mission to get 100,000 spanks by hook or my crook!
Submikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #14
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

25/M/USA

I don't remember peeing the bed, so very young most likely.

Again, I don't remember ever doing this.

12, I think.

Yes, all the time

Yes, but not since I was a younger teen

Yes, but not since I was a younger teen

I've been blown and jerked off, I jerked a friend off when we were kids

Mom walked in one time, but my back was to the door (thing these things through guys!) and I was super embarrassed but so was she. She promised to knock from then on. (and she did)

I got blown by an older guy from craigslist, didnt ask his name, I'm guessing 10/15 years.

He was 14 I was 13, we jerked each other off, eventually he blew me

I've only done it with toys, the turn on depends on the penis. I would say it ranges from 8 to 11.

First time, so I would want something I could actually manage. Average size, uncut preferably but not a big deal. Trimmed, not shaved.

Not a lot to go by. When I lost my virginity I cam pretty fast, just a couple of minutes. She was cool, and I ate her out so she got off too. We had sex a lot more after that and I got much better

I was the only guy in class who couldn't do a pull up for the physical fitness test in PE (I'm working on that though )

None

I have a couple good looking cousins I wouldn't mind seeing naked, but from a distance, and without any interaction.

I would want to be controlled by someone sexy for a whole week, and when the week is over we would switch. No limits at all, complete 100% submission.

No, but I would like to try both before I die

Having someone else there to play with as well (girls, guys, it varies)

No

My parents never spanked me, so my first three severe spankings were all self inflicted and the were very mild.

I'm not super happy with my body, so any pic I send of myself is a little embarrassing, but I have sent some over kik. Nothing but good experiences.
Everyone who has seen me naked in person was supposed to, and again nothing but good experiences.

No, only kik shares
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #15
war990
getDare Sweetheart

Probably around like 3 maybe?

I honestly don't even remember

I was 13, it was October of grade 9

I was a late bloomer, pretty sure I was about 15.

Same time I first masturbated, 13

Depends on the guy.

Yes, yes I have. It was pretty fun.

Again, yes yes I have.

Everything but sex

No, but almost. Was under my covers when a family member walked in.

5 years either way.

He was 20, I was 19

Don't have my experience, but it's pretty fun, I'd say about 6/7.

Just as long as it's cut really.

Don't really have any actually.

Don't have any either, pretty hard to get myself embarrassed.

None, never will.

Again, none.

Locker-room scene would be pretty sweet.

21-Have you ever tasted someone else's pee or cum? If so, do you spit or
swallow?
Tasted seamen, definitely spat though.

Changes every time.

No, could be fun though.

Don't get spanked really, probably only happened once when I was a kid. Our parents believed in it heavily, but we never needed it really.

I've always been embarrassed of being seen naked, no one in real life has seen me naked, not even in the locker room.

I don't think so. There could be though.

Limits: No poo, family, friends, extreme pain, cross dressing.

Likes: Light public, discrete friends, light pain, underwear control.

Maybes: Major public, more noticeable friends stuff, mild pain.

Items I own: Jockstrap (with and without cups), speedos, briefs, compression shorts, compression shirt, compression pants, cycling gear, wrestling singlet, butt plugs, dildos, chastity.
war990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk