Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
humiliated_Jenny

Default 30/f Looking for some humiliation

I enjoy a wide variety of humiliation, and particularly all types of mess. Foods are my main source of pleasure, and that can be both sweet and savoury foods, but I also like mud, or paint.

I'm a short, chubby, brainless little slut who loves humiliation so being made to submit to someone else as they dish out a cruel, humiliating punishment and turn me into their bitch is just the best!

I crave only the nastiest, cruelest, most imaginative humiliations, nothing gets my slutty pussy wetter than the thought of having every ounce of my dignity stripped from me, along with my clothes and all my possessions, and being transformed into a sub-human slut to be used and abused again and again for the entertainment of my betters. Just the thought of it now makes me want to grab the nearest object I can find and fuck myself to a shuddering orgasm with it.

Got an idea how to ruin my day? Go for it!

Had a rough time at work and need someone to take it out on? Be my guest!

Curious as to how badly a certain big-titted trashbag skank will degrade herself for the pleasure of strangers on the internet?

Let me know and we can find out if you are the person to push me to the max and show me just how low I can be made to sink!

A few quick limits: incest, anal, cam/pics, animals, severe pain, edging, pee/poo

Last edited by humiliated_Jenny; 09-24-2017 at 03:02 AM.
humiliated_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:24 AM   #2
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Alright slut, since you're literally begging for it:

Strip naked and write "worthless whore" across your chest, then "public use" on your crotch with an arrow towards your pussy, continue writing degrading phrases and other things on your body (the es will be included in the report, don't worry if you're too easy on yourself we can just give you a punishment after).

Next kneel in front of a mirror and read everything written on you then inflict pain (pinch, slap, flick) on that area and be sure to repeat this 3 times to ensure you remember your place

After that take a picture of y ourself kneeling in front of the mirror and set it as your phone background, you must keep it for at least a week or until someone notices it

Since you'll probably be wet at this point you may edge but then have to give your pussy a slap and say "this bitch doesn't to cum", I'd you repeat it at least 5 times in a row then you may cum but must soak a pair of panties with your cum in the process and gag yourself with them afterwards until the next day as well as writing "is a naughty slave" anywhere between your waist and knees.

Continue to read the writing aloud until it fades off Naturally, if you choose to cum you may not wear panties until then and must retrace the writing with each orgasm you have

A full report on this is expected after completing the first day and after finishing completely, can be either to this thread or PM directly to me

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:45 AM   #3
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, let's try the classic cake-on-face, but with a twist: you won't be making a finished cake, but mixing the ingredients on your head.

First break 3 eggs: one on top of your head, two on forehead and spread it on your whole face.
Take 2 dl of flour and pour it on your head, follow with 1 dl of sugar and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Mix the ingredients well on your face.

Next it's time for topping: pour some whipped cream on a cone on top of your head. Add some sprinkles and finally some chocolate raisins on top of it all, including one in each of your nostril.

Write a report here or PM me. Tell how pretty you looked with the cake on your head and how much you wanted to act like a pig and eat it all.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:01 AM   #4
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Seeing in your own words you have big trash bag tits you will live up to it you disgusting whore. First tell everyone here how big those udders are then oink like pig as you pour bag of trash over yourself especially your breasts. Find an item on floor that fell from trash and insert in your nasty pussy and see how wet you can get covered in your own trash. Look in mirror see how pathetic and worthless you are say this to yourself in mirror you deserve to be everybody's property to be used and humiliated as they see fit.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:41 AM   #5
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

As stripped of all possessions, clothes and dignity is a fantasy but sure not practical to complete we will try and give you some of that feeling, you will be on very tight budget for a week of your choosing just enough or slightly less money than you need for very basics, you will get to choose 5 items of clothing for that whole week including underwear that is all you are allowed to wear no washing clothes during week but are permitted to lick clean. If this is too many or not enough clothes pm me to beg otherwise. You may change your socks and shoes as many times as like. The slutter the clothes the better on 2 of these days you may not wear underwear. You may beg for money off people if you run out. But not just simple asking friends it must be slightly degrading. Let me know how you get on.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 08:17 AM   #6
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Since you love to be a dirty, filthy whore, you should be one both inside and out. Take a cloth (or maybe a pair of your panties if you must) and dip it into your toilet until dripping. Then use the wet fabric to mop up the floors. Do as many as you can, but you must do the bathroom floor at least once. Plenty of dirt and muck should have clung to the cloth. Strip and wipe your body with the grimy cloth (especially between your legs) before putting it into your mouth. Stand in front of a mirror for 10 minutes before even thinking of removing the cloth.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Go to a drug store. Wear a skirt that you know will show too much if you bend over, and a thin shirt your bra is clearly visible through.

Buy nothing other than 6 pudding cups, whatever flavor you prefer, and a single douche. Put the douche on the counter last, grin, and say "for cleanup!"

When you get home, strip and shower. Shave your pussy if needed. Dry off.
Get three bowls. Label one "food," one "facial," and one "lotion."

If you have a vibrator, get that. Get a spoon. Find a mirror to sit in front of.

Open your pudding cups. Chilled is best, so make sure they're in the fridge before you do this (while you shower and prep). Sit on a towel in front of the mirror. Open your pussy with one hand, and start feeding it spoonfulls of pudding.
Once your pussy is as full as possible, masturbate (no insertions, so either fingers or vibe on clit) to orgasm. Then squeeze the pudding out into a bowl. You can use the spoon to help scoop it out.
Repeat this until you have used all 6 pudding cups. As many orgasms as it takes to do that. You should have about 2 cups worth of pudding, squeezed out from your post-orgasming pussy, in each bowl.

Eat the one labeled "food."
Rub the one labeled "facial" into your face.
Rub the one labeled "lotion" into your breasts, belly, and outer pussy.

Lay on the floor and orgasm one or two more times, before trying to scoop up, and eat, as much of the pudding left on your body, as possible.

Shower again, and douche (sugars in pussy need to be flushed out, obviously). Then right a report.

I have a few other ideas. If we get a decent report, I'll share them.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #8
1337dares

Don't suggest vaginal food insertions, it's not safe and not worth the risk.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 1337dares for this post:
Old 12-09-2017, 02:30 AM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337dares View Post
Don't suggest vaginal food insertions, it's not safe and not worth the risk.
I will suggest anything I feel like suggesting, so long as it is on topic and not against limits.
A suggestion is not an order, anyone can obviously decide not to do anything if they don't want to.
She is 30 years old, and food is already her kink, so I'm sure she knows what she will, or will not, consider doing.

Also, the thread is 2 months dead. Bumping it just to bitch that you disapprove? No necessary.... and not asked for.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:26 AM   #10
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1) Throw egg on floor (as hard as you can). CLean mess with your hair. Collect egg shell with mouth before throwing it away
2) Use your panties to wash toilet bowl
3) If you don't have plans for next weekend, you should cut in shredds all clothes you use for going outdoor (if you sit at home, you will not have to ruin any clothes at all)
4) FOr weekend. Throw all clothes you own on floor. Open all your furniture. Turn on fan in every room and throw flour on fan
5)Go to this site
https://funny-insults.com/tags/slut/top/
Stand naked looking at mirror and say to your reflection all those slut inslults. After every inslut said finger your pussy 1 time.
If it is not enough for orgasm, redo task but after insult insert finger 2 times.
Next round - 3 times and so on.
Finish when it is enough to cum.

Like to get: Easy teasing,
Hard limits to get: Friends, family, anything having long-term consequences.

Like to give: long dares, time-consuming dares, dare with dice and other random, creative dares, dares based on feedback, mental control making subs happy

Mind endurance counting challenge Boys vs. Girls
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk