2. How old are you? 30
3. What is your sexual orientation?Straight-ish
4. What is your opinion on feet in general?Love them
Foot fetish: general
5. Do you have a foot fetish?Oh yeah
6. Who, in real life, knows about your foot fetish?Only my best friend
7. How long have you had your foot fetish?As long as I can remember
8. Are you into girl feet, guy feet, or both?Womens' feet
9. What is your favorite part (arches, soles, heels, ankles, toes) of the foot?The foot, but out of the selection I'd say toes and ankles for sure
10. Do you have a fetish for certain foot wear (shoes/socks/stockings) as well? If so, what?I love stockings too, not much for socks. Flip flops are hot
11. Do you have a fetish for certain (non-sexual) foot related action like shoe dangling?Dangling is a nice tease, but that's about it
12. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, how attractive do you find your own feet? Meh, 7-8
13. Do you usually check out most feet that you see? Do you rate them in your head? If I see them I'll usually at least throw a glance
14. Which are the last feet (not your own) that you saw? Were they attractive?A girl at a bar, yes they very attractive
15. Have you ever, in real life, complimented someone else’s feet? How was that received? I have before, the compliment(s) was/were received well
16. Have you ever, in real life, been giving a compliment on your own feet? How did you receive that?I haven't had any :\
17. Do you know anyone in real life personally with a foot fetish? An old friend from work, he has one
18. Would you date someone with a foot fetish?Of course
19. If any, what are your biggest feet turn-offs? Gross toe nails or dry, rough skin
Foot fetish: kinky action
20. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot massages? I have given and received foot massages, and I like both
21. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot tickling? Tickling doesn't do much for me
22. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot worship (sniffing, kissing, licking, toe sucking)? I've given worship, like it, haven't received, don't know if I want to... maybe
23. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving trampling (standing on face/body)? Haven't done/received it, curious to receive though
24. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving bastinado (spanking of the soles)? Havent, interested in both
25. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot jobs? Haven't had the privilege yet, would love for that to happen
26. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot fucking (insert into pussy or ass)? Nah
General appearance
27. What is your shoe size? 10.5
28. What size do you prefer for others? I guess smaller ones
29. What type of toes do you have? Greek I guess

30. What type of toes do you prefer for others? I like most types, less of the short, stubby ones, but there are always exceptions
31. How long are your toes (in relation to the foot)? Maybe a little less than half my sole length
32. What length of toes do you prefer for others? Long toes I don't like that much
33. Is your pinky toe facing to the side or upward? Upward
34. Do you think some of your toenails are too small? If so, which ones? Nope
35. How long/short do you prefer to keep your toenails? I keep them trimmed short
36. What length of toenails do you prefer for others? Short nails, got to have them trimmed
37. How often do you clip your toenails? Whenever they need it
38. Do you file your toenails? No
39. Do hairs grow on your toes? If yes, do you pluck/shave them? Yes and no, I don't pluck/shave
40. What type of arches do you have?Normal

41. What type of arches do you prefer for others? Not flat
42. Do you have wrinkly soles? Not unless I scrunch my toes
Foot wear
43. What type of shoes to you wear most often? Work boots, sneakers mostly
44. What type of shoes are the sexiest/coolest that you wear? My white, old school Tigre shoes
45. What type of shoe do you find sexiest/coolest on others? Any heels with open toe and a strap around the ankle. If it's straps that wrap around the ankle and tie on.... omg, the best
46. Do you wear high heels and if so, how often? No
47. How high and what type are your highest pair of high heels? N/A
48. How fast can your run wearing aforementioned high heels? N/A
49. What types and how many of each type of shoes do you have? List all your pairs if you can. Steel toed boots, hiking boots, 3 pairs of sneakers, running shoes, 2 pairs flip flops
50. Do you prefer to wear flip flops or sandals? Flip flops
51. Do you prefer to wear closed toe or open toe shoes? Closed
52. Do you ever wear socks in your sandals? What do you think of this practice?Hell no, super lame
53. Do you ever wear socks in your flip-flops?
54. What kind of socks/stockings (if any) do you wear and how often? I low cut ankle socks and longef, mid calf socks that are colorful, loud, and have funny/goofy shit on them
55. What kind of socks/stockings (if any) do you like to see others wear? Fishnet stocking are my favorite, I love stockings in general.
56. How often are you barefoot and where? Evenings I'll relax at home barefoot
Pedicures
57. Do you paint your toenails, how often and what color(s) do you usually paint them? N/A
58. Do you like others to paint their toenails? Very much so
59. What is/are the best toenail polish colors (for yourself and others)? Red, white, black. I love French pedicures too
60. What is/are the worst toenail polish colors (for yourself and others)? yellow? I don't know
61. Do you more often paint your fingernails or your toenails? N/A
62. Do you usually paint your toenails the same color as your fingernails? N/A
63. Do you like others to paint their toenails and fingernails in the same color? Either way, I don't care
64. Do you like French tips (for yourself and for others)?
65. How often do you get professional pedicures? N/A
66. Do you believe that ideally, everybody including men, should get professional pedicures? Only if they want to, it definitely looks better
Foot art
67. Do you wear any foot jewelry like anklets and toe rings? If so, what kind, how many and how often? Nope
68. Do you like others wearing foot jewelry like anklets and toe rings? Yeah I think it's hot
69. Do you have any foot tattoos? If so, what? If not, would you like to get any? No, I dislike foot tatoos, don't ruin a good thing, lol
70. Do you like foot tattoos on others? See above
Foot hygiene
71. In general, how well do you take care of your feet? Ok I suppose
72. How often do you wash your feet with soap? When I shower (daily)
73. Do you always dry between your toes? Not always
74. What other hygiene/health products do you use on your feet? Toe nail clippers, that's it
75. Do you/did you ever have any foot ailments like athletes foot, toenail fungus or bunions? Toe nail fungus once, took FOREVER to get rid of
76. Do your feet sweat a lot? Yeah they can
77. What do your feet smell like naturally (before washing)? I don't know how to describe it, but they have a certain scent
78. How clean do you prefer others’ feet? Pretty clean
79. How smelly/sweaty to you like others feet? I like them clean, not a big dirty feet fan
Foot dexterity and strength (try these out before you answer)
80. Can you touch your toes bending over but without bending your knees? Yeah
81. Can you spread your toes so that no two toes touch each other? Yes, but just barely
82. Can you write your name with your feet (holding a pen with your toes)? Haha, not well
83. Can you type a sentence with your toes? Takes awhile
84. Can you open a jar (of peanut butter) with your feet? That's a no
85. Can you peel a banana with your feet? Lol I just made a mess
86. Can you eat a banana with your feet? No not really
87. Can you lick the entire length of the soles of your feet? Yes
88. Can you suck on your left big toe? What about your right? Both
89. Can you put your foot (all toes) in your mouth? How deep? Not all of them
90. Can you scratch behind your ear with your big toe? No
91. How long can you stand on your toes without support? 42 seconds
Other
92. If you stand up straight in the shower, can you see your toes? Yes
93. Which are cold more often, your hands or your feet? Feet
94. Do you lay your feet on the car dashboard on a long drive? No
95. Do you stick your feet out the window on a long drive? No
96. Do you often have restless feet in bed? Some times
97. Describe your feet appearance, cleanliness and foot wear (if any) right now. Barefoot, clean, nails trimmed, took a shower about an hour before doing this
98. Any additional remarks about your feet?
99. Any additional remarks about your foot fetish? I'm embarrassed by it, however, it's who I am.
100. Did you like this questionnaire? I did, it was fun

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bahia for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 11:51 PM   #17
TheGirlWithThePants

First things first
1. What is your gender? Female
2. How old are you? I am 19
3. What is your sexual orientation? I am bisexual
4. What is your opinion on feet in general? I am very indifferent about feet, they are there and people stand on them and use them to kick things
Foot fetish: general
5. Do you have a foot fetish? No, not really. I think tickling them is fun and like licking the toes of my partner sometimes but I dont obsess about them
6. Who, in real life, knows about your foot fetish? /
7. How long have you had your foot fetish? /
8. Are you into girl feet, guy feet, or both? I definitely like girls feet more than guys feet
9. What is your favorite part (arches, soles, heels, ankles, toes) of the foot? The toes
10. Do you have a fetish for certain foot wear (shoes/socks/stockings) as well? If so, what? I love overknee socks, but that is more a leg thing than a feet thing, I think. I also like heels but thats because they make the legs and butt look better
11. Do you have a fetish for certain (non-sexual) foot related action like shoe dangling? No, I dont
12. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, how attractive do you find your own feet? 7, I think I take good care of them
13. Do you usually check out most feet that you see? Do you rate them in your head? No, I dont
14. Which are the last feet (not your own) that you saw? Were they attractive? The feet of a guy I had sex with about two weeks ago. I did not pay much attention to them, I was busy with other things
15. Have you ever, in real life, complimented someone else’s feet? How was that received? I did tell a girl I was in bed with that I liked her toes. She thanked me for the compliment and asked me if I wanted to play with them
16. Have you ever, in real life, been giving a compliment on your own feet? How did you receive that? I cant remember
17. Do you know anyone in real life personally with a foot fetish? No, I dont
18. Would you date someone with a foot fetish? Yes, sure I dont see why that would be a problem
19. If any, what are your biggest feet turn-offs? Smelly feet and uncut toenails
Foot fetish: kinky action
20. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot massages? I have never done one but I did like it when my bf massaged mine
21. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot tickling? I have gotten tickled and tickled feet myself. It is really fun to do, especially when the partner is tied so he cant defend himself.
22. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot worship (sniffing, kissing, licking, toe sucking)? It can be quite arousing but only as foreplay and if the sucking/licking goes up to more interesting areas soon. I have done it before and it was really fun
23. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving trampling (standing on face/body)? I have not done this and dont see the appeal of it
24. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving bastinado (spanking of the soles)? I have not done it but would be interested in doing so. I like getting spanked on the butt so why not on the feet
25. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot jobs? Never did a complete footjob but I like teasing with my feet, for example under a table at a reastaurant
26. Have you done and what do you think about giving/receiving foot fucking (insert into pussy or ass)? I have not done it and I am not sure if I would like it
General appearance
27. What is your shoe size? EU: 38/UK: 5/US: 7
28. What size do you prefer for others? I dont really care about foot size
29. What type of toes do you have? I am note sure if they are Egyptian or Roman
30. What type of toes do you prefer for others? I dont care about that
31. How long are your toes (in relation to the foot)? They have a normal length
32. What length of toes do you prefer for others? I think it looks weird when they are extremely long but I usually dont pay that much attention to the toes
33. Is your pinky toe facing to the side or upward? Upwards
34. Do you think some of your toenails are too small? If so, which ones? The one of my pinky toe is a little small
35. How long/short do you prefer to keep your toenails? Short
36. What length of toenails do you prefer for others? I dont like it when they are unclean and torn. I dont care about the length
37. How often do you clip your toenails? Once or twice a week
38. Do you file your toenails? Sometimes
39. Do hairs grow on your toes? If yes, do you pluck/shave them? There are some little hairs but I plug them
40. What type of arches do you have? Normal
41. What type of arches do you prefer for others? I dont care
42. Do you have wrinkly soles? No, I dont
Foot wear
43. What type of shoes to you wear most often? When it is cold I wear boots, when it is warm I wear chucks
44. What type of shoes are the sexiest/coolest that you wear? The coolest ones are my oldest shoes that I had to stitch together on a few places and the sole of one of them is loose so I stapled it to the rest. I wear this pair on festivals. The sexiest pair I own is a pair of black and red heels
45. What type of shoe do you find sexiest/coolest on others? I like heels on women and boots on men
46. Do you wear high heels and if so, how often? I only wear heels on formal occasions and sometimes when I go out
47. How high and what type are your highest pair of high heels? 12cm I think
48. How fast can your run wearing aforementioned high heels? I cant run at all in them
49. What types and how many of each type of shoes do you have? List all your pairs if you can. Two pairs of boots, three pairs of chucks, two pairs of heels, some sandals and flip flops
50. Do you prefer to wear flip flops or sandals? Sandals, I hate the sound flip flops make
51. Do you prefer to wear closed toe or open toe shoes? Defitely closed shoes. I only wear open shoes on the beach
52. Do you ever wear socks in your sandals? What do you think of this practice? It is absolutely weird
53. Do you ever wear socks in your flip-flops? No, I dont
54. What kind of socks/stockings (if any) do you wear and how often? When wearing shoes I wear normal socks, when I am home alone I like wearing knee socks
55. What kind of socks/stockings (if any) do you like to see others wear?
I like women in overknees or kneesocks. For men I dont care as long as they are not white tennis socks
56. How often are you barefoot and where? I am almost never barefoot except in bed and on the beach
Pedicures
57. Do you paint your toenails, how often and what color(s) do you usually paint them? Sometimes when I am bored. Either pink or red
58. Do you like others to paint their toenails? I dont really care about that
59. What is/are the best toenail polish colors (for yourself and others)? Pink or red
60. What is/are the worst toenail polish colors (for yourself and others)? Yellow
61. Do you more often paint your fingernails or your toenails? Yes, I do
62. Do you usually paint your toenails the same color as your fingernails? Yes
63. Do you like others to paint their toenails and fingernails in the same color? Yes, if you paint them make them match
64. Do you like French tips (for yourself and for others)? I am not a huge fan of them but I don't think they look bad
65. How often do you get professional pedicures? Never got one
66. Do you believe that ideally, everybody including men, should get professional pedicures? Ideally, yes. But I am too lazy and too poor to get one
Foot art
67. Do you wear any foot jewelry like anklets and toe rings? If so, what kind, how many and how often? I was wearing an anklet for a year or so
68. Do you like others wearing foot jewelry like anklets and toe rings? I dont care about that
69. Do you have any foot tattoos? If so, what? If not, would you like to get any? No, I dont have one but I was thinking about getting one. Just dont know the motive yet
70. Do you like foot tattoos on others? I dont care about that
Foot hygiene
71. In general, how well do you take care of your feet? I think I take good care of them.
72. How often do you wash your feet with soap? Everyday
73. Do you always dry between your toes? I try to
74. What other hygiene/health products do you use on your feet? None
75. Do you/did you ever have any foot ailments like athletes foot, toenail fungus or bunions? No, luckily I have not
76. Do your feet sweat a lot? No, they dont
77. What do your feet smell like naturally (before washing)? Like...feet but not very strong
78. How clean do you prefer others’ feet? I like them clean
79. How smelly/sweaty to you like others feet? I dont like it if they smell
Foot dexterity and strength (try these out before you answer)
80. Can you touch your toes bending over but without bending your knees? Yes, I can.
81. Can you spread your toes so that no two toes touch each other? Every toe except the pinky
82. Can you write your name with your feet (holding a pen with your toes)? Looks like a three year old writing but I can read it
83. Can you type a sentence with your toes? Yes, I can
84. Can you open a jar (of peanut butter) with your feet? If it is only lighty closed, I can
85. Can you peel a banana with your feet? No, I cant
86. Can you eat a banana with your feet? I can but it gets really messy
87. Can you lick the entire length of the soles of your feet? Yes, I can
88. Can you suck on your left big toe? What about your right? I can reach both
89. Can you put your foot (all toes) in your mouth? How deep? No, I cant
90. Can you scratch behind your ear with your big toe? No, I cant
91. How long can you stand on your toes without support? About two minutes
Other
92. If you stand up straight in the shower, can you see your toes? Yes
93. Which are cold more often, your hands or your feet? My hands, although I very rarely get cold
94. Do you lay your feet on the car dashboard on a long drive? No, I think it is not really comfortable
95. Do you stick your feet out the window on a long drive? No, I dont
96. Do you often have restless feet in bed? No, I dont
97. Describe your feet appearance, cleanliness and foot wear (if any) right now. Clean and in kneesocks
98. Any additional remarks about your feet? Nothing I can think of right now, this was very thorough
99. Any additional remarks about your foot fetish? Same as above
100. Did you like this questionnaire? I did really like it. It was long but you covered everything you need to know about my feet

Likes: Public Stuff, Teasing, Edging, Spanking, Dice Dares&Other Games, A little Pain, , Nipple Play, Name Calling/Verbal Humiliation

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner Time, Denial, Physical Humiliation, Hard Spanking

Limits: Pictures/Videos of me, Extreme Pain, Social Suicide, Messy, Scat

Ask Me Anything

PM Dares
TheGirlWithThePants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheGirlWithThePants for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
arches, feet, foot, soles, toes