Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-12-2021, 10:09 PM   #61
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As Round 4 starts and this obstacle course is revealed I keep thinking this show can't surprise me and it does. What did I sign up for? Still dealing with the sensation of the spicy curry in my hair and down my body along with all the other messes, my shirt clings tight to me. Clothes stained. I feel the pressure to keep my lead and win this things.

As I start, I try to get through the tables as various substances are sprayed. Feeling my skirt ride up at times, as my bare feet keep stepping in god know what. Thinking this is for sure a disadvantage as I want to maintain some level of modesty.

This causes me to fall behind a bit as I drip with more substances, my patience pays off after I wipe some slime from my eyes and narrowly miss being knocked off. I take a steady approach and cross the next obstacle on my first try, not only avoiding the mud below BUT catching up. As I start to climb hoping everyone is focused on the task and not looking up my skirt.

I see a confetti cannon has already gone off as I get to the wall and start to climb, my bare feet helping out on this part. And of course this Nova guy is right next to me, he seems to have a thing for me. I think I can dupe him as I fake move to the right and he gets blasted with the cannon which makes me snicker as I hang on the wall. As I hang there watching him fall I hear a noise and bam silver and gold confetti hits right at my waist blowing up my shirt as I hold on, shirt rising up over my bra as confetti is all over my torso and face as well. Frustrated but I hold on, climbing to the top.

As I climb over the wall I fix my shirt and grab my ball. Seeing two guys ahead of me, knowing I need to stay ahead of Nova and the rest of the pack I am with I dive head first, not worried about how it looks as my shirt is pulled down a bit now showing cleavage as I hit the bottom and put the ball in my basket to claim third as I stand up fixing my skirt and shirt and trying to gain composure as I am worried there will be additional penalties but thank fully the scores are posted. I am still in FIRST and we are told to pick 3 numbers for the next round. I feel so close to victory!

34 82 83

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 06:31 AM   #62
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

As the other punish Both of the other players with pies I realize that I must have miss heard with the mess still covering me I try to get a second pie ready to hit Smelly with. Suddenly Griffin appears IN front of me and grabs it out of my hands. "To late idiot" Then the smashes the pie in my face holding it there forcing it into my mouth and nose. Asshole that gross I think.

Then I see the course and think oh no with my shape this isn't going to be a good round. We line up on the start line and the starter gun fires. I sprint off as best as I can and dodge right and left then suddenly it's a face full of slime and have to stop and clear my glasses falling further behind. But having to pause has it's advantages as I see an uncontested route across the bridges and pass several other players that have been knocked off and are wallowing in the mud. Now I am running neck and neck with Ezeperalta and she tricks me into the line of fire of a cannon that knocks me down on my ass but there are some rewards to that as it gives me a great view of her ass when the next one fires lifting her skirt up. Then it's neck in neck down the slide in close battle which i lose picking up only 450 points but at least I am still third and will hopefully have enough luck in the next round to end in the prizes.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:51 AM   #63
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

With so much crap in my ears, I never heard about the request to pick a pie. I find out I missed it when I get a BP&J pie to the face?!? Damn….

I line up, ready to do my best. Off through the obstacle course - slow and steady will work for me, and I make it through pretty much unscathed. Not so bad! Now for the bridge over the mud. I need to time this … just … right …

SMACK!

I’m face first into the mud. I lay there a second, too embarrassed and a little stuck to move. I crawl to the side, and make my way back to the bridge, weighing 10 pounds more and absolutely covered in mud.

Ok - let’s do this.

SMACK!

I made it maybe 3 feet further than last time, but I’m still back here in the mud. The crawl this time is even harder…

Ok. I see what I did wrong. Past the first sandbag. Yes! Now…

SMACK!

Fuck! I got a mouthful this time. Spitting out mud, caked in filth, and exhausted, I crawl out for the third time.

At this point, I am so far back that I take my damn time. I make it across, and through the rest of the obstacles through the simple process of crawling the entire way.

I come through dead last. I’m embarrassed now. I fear I’m about to be humiliated…

I’m so exhausted that when asked for my numbers, I can’t even get creative. “49, 50, and 51,” I say with a resigned tone...

Currently NAKED due to PM dare...

Kik: jeopardy2112

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy
Punishments: pics, cam, spanking, cum, x-dress, me getting messy or stripped
Limits: family, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:21 PM   #64
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Round 5!

And now at last, we've come to the last round. Our WALL OF MYSTERY! While I am tempted to turn on the slime sprayers above the crowd for not giving me one more number for Messy Dares, I'll be generous since it's our first game. (Presses button)

17!

Looks like we have our last number for Messy. Now with our items randomized and the contestants selecting their numbers let's find out what awaits them behind these doors!

-------

-WAMPUP As you open door number one, a card pops out. Reading it it simply says "Lose one piece of clothing." Now usually we would have you remove your socks, but being the last round let's spin and see what you get. A wheel with Socks, Pants, Underwear, and Shirt" lights up and spins around before coming to a stop clearly on Pants. You're panted by the stage hands as you continue your next door: 350! Well that's a nice chunk of points! Can you get even more with the last? As the crowd holds their breath hoping for mess, but they let out a gasp of disappointment as another card comes out and says "Remove one piece of clothing from another player" as you're sent back to the others.

-Smelly Melly Time to open! Starting with the middle of the well, we get a throwback to years before as a bucket of ice water get dumped over you. The ice bucket challenge was so popular glad to see you bringing it back. In fact as you open up the second door another bucket of ice water gets poured over you again. Shivering and now with a obviously bulging diaper plastered against your soaked pants let's hope you get grab some points on your last shot. Unfortunately all you also get is a card that says "remove one piece of clothing from another player." With no points, you won't be winning this game, but will you be our loser?

-Dan, with a distracted look, walks up and quickly opens his door grabbing 200 points off the back and keeping up his luck with another 200 for his second. It only last so long as the word "breakfast club" shows up on screen. A couple stage hands come up and quickly give him a balanced breakfast with a coating of bacon grease over head, oatmeal in his underwear, and two slices of toast liberal coated with jam sandwiched to the sides of his head. Well picking up 550 should be well worth it, but let's see how the other fair.

-Nova only trailing slightly behind, hopes he can pick up some points to at least get second so let's see what he gets! A cascade of yellow as a custard rain downs over his head with his first door. Not what he needs. Second door, gain on piece f clothing back. Well I don't think you've lost anything, so we can give you a piece of something to remember us by. The stage hands hand you a pair of boxers that you slide on over your pants. They are a bright green color with "GD gameshow" written on the left leg and "Pie Me" written on the rear. While everyone get to admire your new look, we do have one last door to open. With a brief pause, you open the door... and get another dousing of custard over head. Well you're not our yet. There are a few negative point values in there so you could still be our big winner.

-Messy dares- Hopefully the crowd picked well for you. Let's see. a pie to the face, well not a great start. But your 7 is unlucky as you get to be submitted to our gunge tank. While we strap you in to that let's see what you're last door is. Messy shampoo. Well It seems like you live up to your name. As the switch gets flipped buckets of gold gunge is dumped over you. After a second wave gets dumped, one of the stage hands come our and decides you should be hazelnut brunette as they mix in a jar of hazelnut spread into your hair and let's it set.

-Ace, let's hope you avoid the same fate. Your first door is 200 points. The lowest you can get, but every bit helps. It's so nice, looks like you get it twice as you get another 200 opening up your second door. Will good things come in threes? Oh no, looks like you get a bath, but its filled with beans! The crowd cheers as you are lead to the bath and climb in making sure to get full coverage of your body and head. We'll let him stew as the others go.

-Jeopardy you've had an up and down game, but we'll see if you can finish strong. The first door gives you a "Pie another player" card. An opportunity to get some payback against any constant. Let's see your second door! "Filled underwear". The sage hand come our and start to pump in spray cheese to the inside pair making it bulge around your pants, but that's increased more as they take a second tube and start adding heavy mixing cream to the pair. Even with all the extra weight, they still stay in place against the stuffed material. Ok, how about the third door? With a short waddle to the door next door, the screen lights up with 200! Well I hope you had fun up here, now if you please take your seat with the others...

-Yoyo eager as ever, bounces up and with confidence opens his first door. but a sad horn comes out as -200 is shown on the screen. Our first negative points.Desperate to get it back, he grabs the second door and gets "Pie another player." A lot of targets our there, so pick who you want after you open your last door, "Lose two pieces of clothing" Well it seems a lot of guys are showing off their underwear tonight. As the stand hands take your pants and socks, you're left in just your boxers, with less points than you started, and only a pie to give to a player to show for it.

-Now for the last two Corleone91 step right up. With only Ezeperalta between you and victory can you pull ahead? With your first door, you pull it open and brace for mess, but get a surprise of 500 points! Feeling confident, you smile at Ezeperalta as you open the next and hear the same horn as you see -200 up on the screen. With one door left you cross your fingers and open it. "Gain two pieces of clothing back" Your shoes and pants are returned to you as you tally up your score in your head.

-Ezeperalta212 it all comes down to this. Time to open your doors. The first door opens and all you get is a card. "Trade clothes with another player" Well at least you won't be stripping. Or maybe so, let's see what door two has. This one doesn't have any card, but it does have 200 points! With the crowd waiting for the last door, there's a gasp from the crowd it opens to reveal... a heart breaking -200.

So with that our points are as follow and our winner for our first game:

Smelly melly: 650
Yoyo: 675,
Jeopardy: 800
Ace: 950
Messy dare: 1000,
Nova: 1125
wampup: 1275,
3rd place dan: 1300
2nd place Ezeperalta212: 1325, and our big winner is:

Corleone91: 1525,

With our big winner decided let's move on to our closing ceremonies where we can talk more about our winner and losers.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-13-2021 at 08:54 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 PM   #65
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Game 1 Rewards, Punishments, and game information.

Now to our victory standings:

-Corleone91 and Ezeperalta212 as the 1st and 2nd place spots this month, you both have an offer to be one of the 10 players in the next game. If you will be busy or don't feel like playing again, you are welcome to turn down that offer and that slot will be open to the lottery pool for next month.

-Corleone91, as our first winner. It's my pleasure to reward you with this lovely trip to the first Wonder of the World, the pyramids of Egypt! Yet's not only will you get to see the sights as we fly you over there, but you will also get to cruse the Mediterranean Sea on a personal Yacht tour.

As for Smelly Melly, we also have our own gift for our contestant in last place. The stage hands take you behind a screen and start to have you change your clothes. Some chuckle as you reveal your diaper, but one says don't worry about its they bring our some other clothes. First they slide on a pair of sturdy rubber like underwear, coating it with a dash of powder on the inside. Then replace your soaked diaper with another pink and sparkly one, but instead of powdering this one, they add a heaping helping of chocolate pudding in the rear and some lemon curd in the front. Then they add another over that bulging one and a crinkly plastic cover. Firmly padded, they put on a gameshow brand shirt and add baby gloves over your hands. You look around for pants, but see any as they start to push you out in front of the crowd.

"Ah there's our baby new year." Pleas step up on to the platform. To help get you into mood we have this pie launcher set up filled with yummy baby food pies. All you have to do is stay here and take enough pies to the face to turn of the machine. Just 10 in a row with this New Years count down. Of course a baby legs might be a bit unsteady so we have a solution. A stage hand reaches down and yanks the rubber underwear into a wedgie securing it to a hook as it raises up and keep it in place. "Now looks like we won't need this." I kick the platform away leaving you dangling by the wedgie now in mid air.

Alright our target is set, the launcher is lined up, and the camera will be rolling live to help promote our show. I hope you have a great time to all the audience and players. We will have our next game next month. Will our players win lovely prizes or will all they win is heartbreak? We'll find out next time on the GetDare Gameshow!

(I walk close to Smelly and lean over. "Oh and so you know, that wasn't baby powder they used on you. That was itching powder. I hope you can keep still long enough for all those pies to hit home. Otherwise a lot of people are going to see you "enjoying" your time bouncing when its really to relieve your itch. Don't worry, it will wear off so you'll get out eventually." As I walk away the the first pie start to get ready to launch, you feel an itch in the confines of your diaper)

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 2 starts Feb 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

*Author note: I do have two bit of information for everyone in order to have full disclosure for this game. Since I want this to be a full and honest game, while writing this up it is there is a lot of random chance. When seeing what everyone got. Messy dares actually got 750 points on his first door. That would have put him in first place and the actual winner. Due to him not responding the entire game* and the 1st place finisher securing an option at a spot in the next game, I decided to change his door to leave him in the middle of the pack.

That leads us to the second bit. Dan also originally got 350 on his first door and that would have him just ahead of ezeperalta212. With this he, with the new ranking from Messy not being in first would have given him second also securing him in the next game. Now while Dan has posted the first couple of rounds, he messaged me and explained he had to focus on some personal business and that's why he hasn't respond on the back half. This being the case I change his score to drop him to 3rd.

I am sorry if anyone feels cheated in the rankings, but please note that they wouldn't have alter the bottom half. Only who got the option to stay on for the next game. Hopefully next game we won't have a repeat of this. That said thank you again to all those who have played so far, lurked, and commented. I appreciate your response and help and hope you enjoy the rest of the games.

*While I do understand life can come up and can prevent you from playing, I did check with all the players before hand to make sure you could play. That said, MESSY DARES you are blacklisted from playing for the next month for not responding. I don't enjoy doing this, but I didn't get any word from you after you confirmed.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 01-14-2021, 05:50 AM   #66
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

As an audience member and giving my number to the host. I was still sweating bullets as to thinking I was going to get gunked by the sprayers above as I thought for some reason it would get us instead of the contestants before I got my chance up on stage and be starting at a disadvantage should I get called up to stage sometime.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 AM   #67
Yoyo Foxwell

The wall is big and intimidating, and as Yoyo submits his numbers he can't help but feel his fate is sealed.

After watching 21 doors be opened, he's not feeling great about it as he walks up to No. 14. He quickly grabs it and swings it open heart sinking as he sees -200 Points. Crap. There goes my lead. Trying to avoid dwelling on it, he hurries over to lucky Number 69. He opens the door and braces, only to see a small card. "Pie another player" he reads. Some good luck is always welcome. Alright, time for the last door. 94. He takes a deep breath before shutting his eyes and opening it quick. Once he's sure no mess is coming, he opens his eyes and reads the message inside. Lose two pieces of clothing. The moment he finishes reading, two stagehands come up behind him and forcefully strip him down to his underwear, earning a jeer from the audience.

Now on the matters of the card... He takes a pie from a cart nearby, and surveys his fellow contestants. He decides to push it nice and slowly into a bean covered Ace's face.

Yoyo can only breathe a sigh of relief as the final scores are listed. Narrowly avoiding dead last and the rather brutal punishment for Smelly Melly is all he can really hope for.

You can count me in for some better luck next month! If you need me to fill out the application again let me know.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:18 AM   #68
Corleone91

I’ll give my update later today but I’m definitely interested in joining again! I need to defend my win!

Corleone91
Male
Tall (~6’1”) with some extra love handles. Short brown hair. Will be wearing a blue golf shirt, khaki shorts, blue novelty boxer briefs, black socks and shoes (unless I need something different). Still extremely competitive and hungry to win.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:31 PM   #69
Yoyo Foxwell

Yoyo

Male

I'm tall, with long brown hair and limbs too long for my body! I'm super competitive, so I'm looking to redeem myself!

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:55 PM   #70
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Lottery pool

Lottery pool for Feb:

Callmecurious
Strangerthings
AnyNamey7
KINKY CAKES
qr1959
Brandonlow
silly bitch
bunny
Andrea
yoyo foxwell
Novagunger
Flareon
Kirdz

Confirmed players for Feb:
Corleone91

If any of you are unable to play next month/don't want to be in/something has changed, please pm/let me know.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-15-2021 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:18 PM   #71
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Disapointed that I don't get to play but looking forward to watching how this goes.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:29 PM   #72
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novagunger View Post
Disapointed that I don't get to play but looking forward to watching how this goes.
You can enter again as can everyone else that didn't secures a spot this game for next game. I haven't picked the players for the next game, just making a list of potential candidates.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-14-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-15-2021, 03:32 AM   #73
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I walk up to the wall of mystery with a sinking feeling in my stomach. I almost certainly won't be able to be the winner of this month's show but if this goes well, I may escape being the loser. As the first two numbers are revealed and I am drenched in ice water twice, my diaper now on full show to everyone, my face goes red with embarrassment and I shiver my way over to my last pick, everything riding on this. My heart drops as it's revealed to be a useless opportunity to remove clothes from another contestant. I lash out in anger (I was going so well!) and choose Yoyo who was already in his underpants, trying to bring someone else down to my level. As I watch the rest of the contestants have their turns, my fate becomes ever more apparent and I feel sick.

As the punishment begins, I am taken behind the screen and stripped down by the stage hands, only to be redressed in a pair of rubber undies with what I can only assume to be baby powder on the inside, followed by a humiliatingly girly diaper filled with cold and sticky lemon curd and chocolate pudding which finds its way into every nook and cranny. I'm then dressed in two more layers of diaper, my bum now incredibly wide. I am dressed further in a shirt and baby mittens that stop me from using my hands really at all. I blush as I realize how ridiculous I will look with such a large bulge in my pants and then blush even harder when I'm told I don't get pants and am shoved towards the audience, my butt already starting to sweat under the heat of so many layers.

As I hear my task, to take some gross baby food to the face, I sigh with relief, It won't be too hard, but then my underwear are yanked into the worst wedgie I've ever received and the platform is kicked from under me. This might be a little harder than I thought. I hang there in discomfort, wallowing in the humiliation of my outfit and anticipating the smelly baby slime that will soon be catapulted at me as well as eyeing the fleet of cameras ready to broadcast my punishment across the country. I am almost resigned to it all until Griffin leans over with an evil gleam in his eye and whispers to me that my undies are full of itching powder and as soon as he says it, my butt does begin to itch. Instinctively, I reach down to itch it but the three layers as well as my mittens means I can't even feel the pressure of my hand on my rear, let alone the sensation of me scratching it. I gulp as the first pie of mushy carrot and pea baby food is catapulted into my face and my open mouth. The smell and taste disgust me but I have bigger problems because the itch is starting to grow, and I can't figure out any way to make it go away. Another 3 pies hit home so that I can barely see and the itch becomes to great, I start to bob up and down, desperate to alleviate my itch. It does nothing except worsen my wedgie and start to turn me around, so that my streak of 4 pies is broken and pies start hitting my on the bum and every else other than my face. I begin to wail in frustration and tears start streaming down my face as I bob up and down and I hear the audience scream in delight: I'm acting like a real baby in a jumper, going up and down and crying like one. I can't explain my true situation to them so I just sit there, the sweat and itching powder a raw misery as I'm pelted with all manner of stinky slimes and oozes that barely could be called food while being cruelly laughed at. Eventually, like a true baby, I tire out and while the itch is still there, I can't bring myself to try to scratch it and slowly, I rotate back around so the pies can hit me in the face 10 in a row and I am let down. My dignity is forever gone though because my punishment was filmed and I will forever be that crying baby covered in gross baby food.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:38 AM   #74
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

SmellyMelly

21 years old

male

Wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and very touchy about last month's run. No longer wearing a diaper and wanting to put last month behind him by redeeming himself this month. Still struggling with potty training after making the decision to get rid of the diaper.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'M A SMELLY LOSER

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:27 AM   #75
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Filled with nervous anticipation, I wait for the results of my chosen numbers. When my first comes up strip, i reach for the bottom of my shirt, not even remembering I'm wearing socks. Of course it isn't that easy anyway. A roulette wheel? Oh well. I don't mind losing my shorts. And some points for my second number. Not bad at all. The last one. I wait for some kind of mess, but then it just says strip another player. I consider choosing myself, but seeing the nice boxers Nova managed to pick up, I choose to strip him of those as revenge for the sardines.

Name. Wampup
Age. 26
Sex. M

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay