Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
mightyboom101

Send a message via MSN to mightyboom101
Default 23/m/home alone next weekend, wants evil dares

Hey,
im going to home alone next weekend and im looking for some evil dares.
Last time i was left alone i ended up sleeping in a bathtub full of pee wearing my sisters sexiest panties. I even walked 2 the park late at night fuly dressed like a girl and even cuffed myself 2 a chair after taking laxatives.

Im looking for new dares to do next weekend.

nothing is off limits.

if u want to see add [email protected] and ill even do personal ones for you.
mightyboom101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
College guy

Why dont u put long life batteries in her vibe and turn it up 2 full power, duct tape it in ur ass and leave it in untill the batteries run out. if you cum before the batterys run out then u must do a punishment!!!
College guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
mightyboom101

Ok i will get some extra long life batterys. Any more evil or nasty dares? I can use anything in my sisters room and i have the whole house to myself all weekend.

I want to go wild!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
College guy

Smile

i have a good one, cum in you sisters panty drawer and roll a dice 2 see what you do next.

1. piss all over her panties
2. leave it and tell you had a party and one of your mates did it
3. shit all over her panties
4. throw them all away and buy her newer sexier panties
5. wear them ALL and streach them
6. come clean to your sis and tell her everything
Old 02-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
Dirtydanny
Distinguished Member

Drip candle wax over head and shaft of your cock to make a seal. Keep it on all weekend. If it breaks you must reseal with another whole candle and use a second candle over ur balls. Third time reapply two more candles to your cock n balls Ans a third over your abdomine
Dirtydanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
mightyboom101

Like it, think by the end of it i will b wearing a wax suit.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
mightyboom101

Quote:
Originally Posted by College guy View Post
i have a good one, cum in you sisters panty drawer and roll a dice 2 see what you do next.

1. piss all over her panties
2. leave it and tell you had a party and one of your mates did it
3. shit all over her panties
4. throw them all away and buy her newer sexier panties
5. wear them ALL and streach them
6. come clean to your sis and tell her everything
I did it and rolled a 3. her drawer was a bit messy. managed 2 get everything clean by the time she got back. only just tho. 10 mins 2 spare lol.

any1 got any more for the next time im alone?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
College guy

The next time you are alone you need 2 only go 2 the toilet in a bucket. fill the bucket up with everything. about 6 hours before some1 comes home wear your sisters sluttiest outfit (basque, Babydoll etc) get in the bath and pour the bucket over you. Wipe everything in deeply.

You have 6 hours 2 get cleaned up and everything back 2 normal....

if u fail or they come back early u will need 2 explain why ur sisters stuff smells and looks like it has een used 2 clean a toilet.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Invite a friend over and greet them dressed only in panties and bra with "fuck me" writen across your stomach.

Anally insert a wine bottle.

By the way, I think this should be the punishment if you cum: grab 23 sprinkles (or other similar sized objects that would work, maybe wads of paper) a camera, and 23 tacks. While nude, lay down on your back, with your knees up and spread (resulting in your cock pointing towards your head). Now grab the sprinkles in one hand and put that hand right above your cock and balls. With the other hand, grab the camera and hold it above the other hand, ready to take a picture of your cock and balls. Close your eyes and drop the sprinkles on your cock and balls, then move that hand out of the way. With your eyes still closed, take the picture. Thanks to the wax and your closed eyes, the target selection will be pretty random, and the picture will keep you from lying to yourself. The reason why this is important is that every place on your cock and balls that a sprinkle landed, you will put a thumbtack in as far as it can penetrate, and leave it there for an hour

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #10
mightyboom101

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Invite a friend over and greet them dressed only in panties and bra with "fuck me" writen across your stomach.

Anally insert a wine bottle.

By the way, I think this should be the punishment if you cum: grab 23 sprinkles (or other similar sized objects that would work, maybe wads of paper) a camera, and 23 tacks. While nude, lay down on your back, with your knees up and spread (resulting in your cock pointing towards your head). Now grab the sprinkles in one hand and put that hand right above your cock and balls. With the other hand, grab the camera and hold it above the other hand, ready to take a picture of your cock and balls. Close your eyes and drop the sprinkles on your cock and balls, then move that hand out of the way. With your eyes still closed, take the picture. Thanks to the wax and your closed eyes, the target selection will be pretty random, and the picture will keep you from lying to yourself. The reason why this is important is that every place on your cock and balls that a sprinkle landed, you will put a thumbtack in as far as it can penetrate, and leave it there for an hour
Love them. Think i may need 2 buy a bottle of wine and pleanty of lube and invite some one around. Can i order a pizza or something instead?

I really dont fancy the punishment so i hope i dont cum.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #11
mightyboom101

Quote:
Originally Posted by College guy View Post
The next time you are alone you need 2 only go 2 the toilet in a bucket. fill the bucket up with everything. about 6 hours before some1 comes home wear your sisters sluttiest outfit (basque, Babydoll etc) get in the bath and pour the bucket over you. Wipe everything in deeply.

You have 6 hours 2 get cleaned up and everything back 2 normal....

if u fail or they come back early u will need 2 explain why ur sisters stuff smells and looks like it has een used 2 clean a toilet.
College guy i love the the jepordy of ur dares. u seem 2 really want me 2 get caught.

This sounds like a really fu dare tho. Ill start it 2night when im alone and try and get some pics.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #12
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyboom101 View Post
Love them. Think i may need 2 buy a bottle of wine and pleanty of lube and invite some one around. Can i order a pizza or something instead?

I really dont fancy the punishment so i hope i dont cum.
Nope, invite a friend. And ask them for other evil dares while they are over.

If possible, have the wine bottle inserted into you by someone else, while you are in bondage and gagged, helpless to stop or slow it down. And obviously the bigger the bottle the eviler it is.

Also, to put you in even greater threat of cumming, masturbate yourself to edge 10 times before the batteries on the vibrator run down, and each time hold yourself on edge for 1 minute.

Oh right, and always keep in mind that in the end, to you we are just text on your computer, and are not in any way making you do anything.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, evil, pee, sissy, slut