Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-31-2022, 10:25 AM   #76
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I already asked but he told me I’ll never know

He also hinted that some people there know me and now know what a slut I really am. He said they might let me know when they see me or they might not

He really knows how to play with my mind and make me feel like a cheap whore

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 11-01-2022, 12:54 AM   #77
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post

He really knows how to play with my mind and make me feel like a cheap whore
Even the cheapest whore gets some money. You do this stuff free
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 11:54 PM   #78
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’m being set a daily challenge by r0ver to do a random task each day for a week. Yesterday was:
So day 1 is

1 museum. C. Masturbate to orgasm

I went to the British museum (it’s free) but I wore baggy tracky bottoms (sweat pants I think they call them in America) and a top. I needed easy access without getting arrested!

I was of course plugged as all good sluts are and although still aching and sore after the gangbang I was super up for this and very horny and wet

I spent ages walking round trying to find a quiet enough place to do this and settled in the end on a seat in a room that was pretty quiet in a corner. Tried several times to subtly put my hand down my pants and rub my clit while looking normal. After about the 5th time when I got close I decided to move somewhere else as I kept getting interrupted by quizzical looks. In the end I did it sitting at a table in the cafe in the museum in the corner. Rubbed my clit furiously till I came and tried really hard to stifle my moans and noises. Think I mostly managed it. I wasn’t aware of too many strange looks but I did have a few

Can’t wait for today’s challenge

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-02-2022, 10:33 AM   #79
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Todays dare was to drink piss from a clear bottle in an art gallery. Straightforward but a little humiliating

I went to the National portrait gallery again, as it’s free. As this was fairly straightforward I decided to wear heels, tiny skirt and tight top and of course a plug so I’d stand out. Took a glass bottle empty and when I got there I went to the toilet and pissed in it so it was nice and warm and fresh

Then with bottle in hand I walked round the gallery taking sips of my own piss. I got lots of looks but mainly because of my outfit, but I enjoyed the humiliation of drinking my own warm piss in front of lots of people.

A simple but fun dare and it’s helping me recover from my gangbang by not being too challenging

Let’s see what tomorrow’s is

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-02-2022, 11:10 AM   #80
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You are a busy girl lol.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:44 PM   #81
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday I had to strip completely naked for 30secs in a library. Though challenge

So I went to a big library wearing just heels a plug and a coat. I decided I needed something I could take off and put on quickly. I was very nervous doing this challenge but it was also super horny

I walked around the library trying to find an area I could do this without being seen. First attempt I took off my coat and stood between 2 rows of books shaking with fear as I counted. I have never known time move so slowly! But I heard someone approach so put my coat back on and had only managed 15secs

So I walked round a bit more, and repeated it. This time I made it to 30secs, put my coat back on and turned to go but then I saw a young guy looking at me. I guess he saw the whole thing the way he looked at me. So I winked, smiled and left. He didn’t follow.

Horny as fuck after that and looking forward to todays challenge

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 11-03-2022, 11:54 PM   #82
r0ver
getDare Addict

Nice work.
I love that you added the butt plug.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:36 AM   #83
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday’s challenge was to reveal my ass and pussy for 1min in a high end store

This was going to need some creativity so I wore a very short and very tight skirt, normal top, heels and no underwear. I didn’t wear a plug this time

I went to a clothing store on Regent street and wandered around trying to pick a place and a moment. The longer this went on for the hornier and more nervous I got. But I I got to a relatively quiet part in the shop and squatted down to look at something. This forced my skirt up over my ass revealing my ass and pussy. I spent a bit of time in this position then stood up but didn’t pull my skirt down and took a few steps along the room pretending to look at clothes. I was aware that there were other people in the area but I didn’t look round. I heard some people giggling and I was in the lingerie section so it was other women in there. As the minute came to the end, I was burning with embarrassment that I had remained like this for a full minute but so fucking horny as well. And I thought the 30secs naked in the library was a long time, this minute took forever. When it finished I turned around to see 2 girls in their teens staring at me and giggling. I pulled my skirt down to cover myself again, looked at them, smiled, and said Oops and winked as I walked past. I heard them laughing as I left

I went to a Starbucks, went into the toilet and masturbated furiously till I came I was so horny. What an experience

Can’t wait for todays

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-05-2022, 01:58 AM   #84
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You'll start to get a reputation across London soon lol

Old 11-05-2022, 02:11 AM   #85
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
You'll start to get a reputation across London soon lol
Let’s hope so

Today I have to expose my tits in a hotel lobby for 1min

Need to think how to do this

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-05-2022, 02:15 AM   #86
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Let’s hope so

Today I have to expose my tits in a hotel lobby for 1min

Need to think how to do this
Now thinking how quickly I can get to London lol

Old 11-06-2022, 10:29 PM   #87
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So on Saturday my dare was to expose my tits in a hotel lobby for 1min. Not easy. I can’t just let my tits spill out of a top as I don’t have big tits so I decided to wear a skirt, stockings and heels, no underwear and no top plus of course my plug. I wore a coat and I went to a hotel on the Strand that has a big lobby. I was there for a while plucking up the courage and trying to work out how to do this and in the end I went and sat on a chair by a table in the corner And simply opened my coat and pulled it back revealing my tits but not taking the coat off. I then watched the count down of 1 min on my timer. I was too nervous to look around but the seconds went past very slowly. With relief I got to one minute and pulled my coat closed again

As I did a guy came and sat opposite me with a big smile on his face. He was a tall black guy and very good looking he said he saw what I’d done so I told him it was for a bet. He laughed and asked what I was going to do now as I had no top on. Feeling very horny and very daring I told him I had no panties on either and opened my legs to show him. He just stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he led me to the lifts and up to his room. In the lift we were making out and he told me to take off my coat. I did. When the lift open on his floor he led me out by my hand much to the surprise of the couple who were waiting to get in. I felt very daring, horny and embarrassed all at the same time

No special details to reveal when we got to his room other than the fact that we just fucked and fucked. He loved the plug so fucked my ass as well. He had a nice 9” think cock and I was sore after

Tremendous fun

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-06-2022, 10:31 PM   #88
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sundays dare was to give a bj to a guy in a church or church yard and let him cum on my face and not clean it off

I’ll be honest I went out but it was raining so heavily on Sunday that there was barely anyone around and I had no success

I will make sure I do this during the week though

This has been a really fun week of challenges and I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to do all the ones that have been sent to me. I will try I promise and keep them coming and love to get feedback either on here or by kik

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 11-07-2022, 01:30 AM   #89
r0ver
getDare Addict

Great work in the hotel.
A shame you didn't manage to find anyone for yesterday's challenge. But it is probably better if it is done on a day that is less rainy. We don't want the cum being washed off too soon
Old 11-11-2022, 02:20 AM   #90
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So an overdue challenge to complete the 6 public ones I was set which was to suck a guy off in a church or church yard and get him to cum on my face and leave it there

I did cheat a bit with this one and met a fairly regular fuckbuddy that I hadn’t met up with for a while and I arranged to meet him for coffee near a church and not too far from my flat

I wore a short skirt and stockings and knee length boots. Tight top (and a coat as it was cold. No underwear and a plug. We met and had a catch up over coffee and then we were walking past the church and I took his hand and led him into the yard. Up against the wall of the church fairly secluded I undid his trousers, squared down and started to suck him. He kept a look out but no ok e came past. He took a while to cum so I was sucking him for a good 20 mins I think. When he was about to cum I wanted him off till he exploded and his first shot hit my face on my left check then the next over my mouth and chin. A pretty big load. We giggled and then parted ways. I walked home along a fairly busy high street and I got some very strange looks but I just smiled at people although I must admit I was dying inside from embarrassment

At home I was so horny I masturbated like crazy and came hard. Only then did I wash his cum off

That was a fun set of challenges

I think I need some more to carry out at work now as that is the title of this thread

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk