Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2022, 04:39 PM   #61
darealot

Wow what a hot experience!

How long were you there for in total and how long were you left in the stairwell do you think?

The cool air must have felt good. Was this part of the building outside or just unheated?

I wonder what he has planned for you next time l!!
darealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 11:49 PM   #62
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darealot View Post
Wow what a hot experience!

How long were you there for in total and how long were you left in the stairwell do you think?

The cool air must have felt good. Was this part of the building outside or just unheated?

I wonder what he has planned for you next time l!!
It was about 2 to 3 hours. I don’t know how long I was in the stairwell for. Maybe about 20mins. Seemed like a long time but hard to know. It was an amazing feeling to be so exposed and vulnerable but having no sight. Fuck, I get wet just thinking about it

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 10:19 AM   #63
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Not sure if I'd be able to leave someone alone and naked un-supervised. Think I would hang around but let them think that I'd left them, perhaps I'd pretend to be someone else and play with them.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 11:45 AM   #64
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Not sure if I'd be able to leave someone alone and naked un-supervised. Think I would hang around but let them think that I'd left them, perhaps I'd pretend to be someone else and play with them.
This might be what happened but I have no idea. I’m pretty sure it was a different person that finger fucked me as he smelt different but I think they knew each other, but I really don’t know

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-27-2022, 03:21 AM   #65
darealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
This might be what happened but I have no idea. I’m pretty sure it was a different person that finger fucked me as he smelt different but I think they knew each other, but I really don’t know
So are.you going to meet him again?

One thing I have noticed is that you don't seem to involve women - my dare to you is to find a female Dom, tell her about how much you enjoyed this type of experience and them submit to her

Enjoy!
darealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 06:42 AM   #66
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darealot View Post
So are.you going to meet him again?

One thing I have noticed is that you don't seem to involve women - my dare to you is to find a female Dom, tell her about how much you enjoyed this type of experience and them submit to her

Enjoy!
True. I’ll be honest I just prefer cocks, but I take on board the criticism and I will look for a female dom for a session to use me and train me to be a better bisexual slut

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-27-2022, 07:30 AM   #67
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So this will be a quick update I’m afraid but I had a challenge from a dice date on a different thread to do a random hook up (actually I had 2 but have only managed 1 so far)

Meet anyone and straight to sex was the challenge. Starting with a handjob, kissing and letting his hands wander leading to anal, deepthroat and toys plus he has to cum on my face and cum 3 times. I had to wear a short skirt and translucent top

I decided to go to a hotel bar and try to pick up someone theee so I went to the Strand Palace wearing a short skirt a shear top, heels and no underwear and a plug

Didn’t take long for an American guy in a suit to approach me and offered me a drink. I needed to get straight to sex so I leaned in and gave him a deep wet kiss. He was surprised but soon responded and his hands wandered and I stroked his crotch. Before you know it he led me to the lift, and on the way up we really got hit with his hand up my skirt. Into his room and naked in seconds

By now it was just animalistic sex, just hot sweaty fucking. I begged him to fuck my ass and tie me up (he used the dressing gown belt as theee wasn’t anything else). It wa ms a really hot fuck. All holes well used and he came on my face and a few more times as we fucked.

I eventually left at 5am and got the first tube home with his cum on my face doing the walk of shame, but I’d had a really great fuck and was on a high

Not super kinky but super slutty and really enjoyable

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-27-2022, 07:33 AM   #68
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is my next challenge:

“The idea is to have someone you trust arrange a gangbang for you. You'll be surrendering all control so be very careful in who you pick.

The only thing you will know is *when* it will happen. (For extra daring instead of agreeing a specific time, give them a list of times over the next week or month when you don't have prior commitments, so you don't know when they might turn up).

The number of people involved and the location will be a secret.

They will pick you up and blindfold you, use ear plugs on you and tie your hands and restrain you how they see fit.

You'll be taken to a place they choose and used by as many people as have been invited in whatever way they choose.

They will then return you home. Only once you have got home will you be able to have your blindfold etc. removed.
Afterwards they may tell you how many people used you and maybe where it was, but the identities of the the other people will be kept secret from you.“

It could happen any time from now till Monday

I have a tracker on my phone so he knows where I am and I have told him when I’m working so he knows. I could be picked up at any other time so I must remain ready and plugged for him

I will report when it is done

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-27-2022, 07:36 AM   #69
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So this will be a quick update I’m afraid but I had a challenge from a dice date on a different thread to do a random hook up (actually I had 2 but have only managed 1 so far)

Meet anyone and straight to sex was the challenge. Starting with a handjob, kissing and letting his hands wander leading to anal, deepthroat and toys plus he has to cum on my face and cum 3 times. I had to wear a short skirt and translucent top

I decided to go to a hotel bar and try to pick up someone theee so I went to the Strand Palace wearing a short skirt a shear top, heels and no underwear and a plug

Didn’t take long for an American guy in a suit to approach me and offered me a drink. I needed to get straight to sex so I leaned in and gave him a deep wet kiss. He was surprised but soon responded and his hands wandered and I stroked his crotch. Before you know it he led me to the lift, and on the way up we really got hit with his hand up my skirt. Into his room and naked in seconds

By now it was just animalistic sex, just hot sweaty fucking. I begged him to fuck my ass and tie me up (he used the dressing gown belt as theee wasn’t anything else). It wa ms a really hot fuck. All holes well used and he came on my face and a few more times as we fucked.

I eventually left at 5am and got the first tube home with his cum on my face doing the walk of shame, but I’d had a really great fuck and was on a high

Not super kinky but super slutty and really enjoyable
What did he say when he discovered the plug in your ass?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 07:40 AM   #70
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
What did he say when he discovered the plug in your ass?
Actually I don’t remember but it didn’t stay in long!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-29-2022, 03:24 AM   #71
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is my next challenge:

“The idea is to have someone you trust arrange a gangbang for you. You'll be surrendering all control so be very careful in who you pick.

The only thing you will know is *when* it will happen. (For extra daring instead of agreeing a specific time, give them a list of times over the next week or month when you don't have prior commitments, so you don't know when they might turn up).

The number of people involved and the location will be a secret.

They will pick you up and blindfold you, use ear plugs on you and tie your hands and restrain you how they see fit.

You'll be taken to a place they choose and used by as many people as have been invited in whatever way they choose.

They will then return you home. Only once you have got home will you be able to have your blindfold etc. removed.
Afterwards they may tell you how many people used you and maybe where it was, but the identities of the the other people will be kept secret from you.“

It could happen any time from now till Monday

I have a tracker on my phone so he knows where I am and I have told him when I’m working so he knows. I could be picked up at any other time so I must remain ready and plugged for him

I will report when it is done
Hardest this about this dare is the waiting. Not knowing exactly when it will happen. I’m on edge every minute of every day. Horny, nervous, excited

Hope it happens soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-29-2022, 04:58 AM   #72
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Must be very nervous and excited all at once. Hope it all goes well and stay safe.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 04:19 AM   #73
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

The gangbang happened last night. Report to follow…

Very sore today

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 10-31-2022, 10:11 AM   #74
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, so spent most of today just recovering from last night. Apologies as some of the details will be scratchy but hopefully you will understand why

So after waiting for several days in a permanent state of anxiety and horniness it finally happened. Sunday evening about 6 I was in my flat after work when I got a message with a pin dropped on WhatsApp telling me to be at that location in 30mins wearing my highest heels, and but plug and only a coat. Nothing else. The location was just at the end of a nearby residential street. My heart was racing as I quickly got ready and left my flat. I tried to calm myself with breathing exercises on the way, but I was in such a state by the time I got to the spot and a2 people were waiting by a car for me, one of them my dom.

It was dark at this time but when he told me to take off my coat I did panic a bit as even though I couldn’t see anyone it was still a residential street, but I did it. The feeling of the cool air on my naked body made me shiver with cold and anticipation. He put AirPods in my ears, cuffed my hands behind my back and put a rubber mask over my head with only a hold for my mouth. White noise started in my ears and I was now naked, unable to hear or see and handcuffed. What a state to be in. They helped me into the back seat of the car and I felt them put the seat belt on then the car engine started and we started to move

It was a stop start journey which meant we were in traffic I assume heading out of London. Not sure how visible I was sitting naked and hooded in the back of the car, but I can tell you I was still in a state and I was soaking but really nervous too

The journey eventually sped up and we were driving for quite a long time. Really hard to say for how long but I think about an hour

I’d sort of started to relax but then I felt the car slowing and then halt. Again my heart started to race. I felt the door open and someone lean in and fit a collar round my neck. It had a leash attached and someone tugged it and I stepped out of the car into the cool air. It was raining and I felt the water landing on my bare skin. This really felt erotic tbh and I was fucking horny now. Now idea where I was or what was going on. The person with the lead start to tug and I walked forward hoping I was not going to trip. Hands grabbed my nipples and tits, stroked my ass and skin and probed my wet cunt as I was walked, each touch sending shivers through my body. I guess we entered a building. Still felt like I was walking on concrete and still felt cool but there was no rain. I was stopped and my hands uncuffed and fastened high above my head. Impossible to convey how I felt tbh, or how much time passed but nothing happened for a while until I felt a sharp sting across the backs of my legs and a whip or can lashed across my bare skin. I screamed but then more blows lashed my vulnerable body. Across my back, my ass, thighs, tits, stomach. Everywhere one after the other, without warning. I screamed in pain, struggled to try to guess where the next blow was coming from but they were so quick and painful I screamed and started to cry and really panic. I hadn’t had chance to mentally prepare for this random whipping and it was too much, but as quickly as they started they stopped. I guess the dom realized quickly it was too much and as I stood there sobbing I felt someone caress me and comfort me to calm me down. Once I was calm there were 6 hard lashes across my ass which made me scream. They were looking after me but they weren’t going to make this easy for me

My hands were realeased and cuffed again behind my back. I was bent forward and then it really started. I felt the first cock on my lips and I opened my mouth to let it in. No hesitation as it’s whole length was forced down my throat. Hands grabbed the back of my head and held it deep in me before he started to fuck my mouth. At the same time fingers fucked my pussy before a cock was slammed deep into me and I was spit roasted hard. The plug was removed and then it was my ass and moth being used. This was repeated over and over by different cocks. I totally lost count of how many.

Over the course of the next few hours I was fucked without mercy in every hole, sometimes all 3 at the same time. I came several times. There was really no let up. Different positions, on a mattress, on a table, standing up, on my front, on my back. People came in me, on me, pissed on me, in me, slapped me, whipped me. At one point after several hours I guess I think I just passed out because I recall coming to me sense feeling someone fucking my ass while hot piss was spraying over my mouth which I opened to try to drink.

I can’t really give any more details than that as it was just cock after cock for hours until I couldn’t take anymore but they carried on as I was just a rag doll to use.

When it was over they virtually carried me to the car and I passed out because when I came round it was because they were lifting me out the car. I was helped up for my flat. And then once inside my hands were released and hoop removed and AirPods taken out. Only the dom was in my flat. He waited with me to make sure I was ok before he left

I showered and passed out on my sofa. I’m still sore and feel slightly sick from I guess all the piss and cum still in me. My dom has checked in on me a couple of times and I’m ok, but the thought of going to work tomorrow is unlikely

A hard session. Not sure how many of these I could do but I’m proud I have done it. No idea at all how many people used me last night, but it was so fuckiing hot

Give me a few days to recover and then I’ll do some of the new challenges I’ve been set by you all

And thanks for those of you who send me messages. Always lovely to know people enjoy what I’m doing

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 10-31-2022, 10:21 AM   #75
r0ver
getDare Addict

Amazing. Next time the dom checks in see if you can find out how many people used you.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk