Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
apblue07

Wink Female looking for pain

I have played with inserting icecubes, toothpaste, anal beads, ginger, icyhot, vicks, etc... but I am looking for something new.

All of these posts are getting... boring. Please someone give me a new idea, but not something that will be particularly dangerous. I don't want to do anything permanent or harmful. I just want pain. Pain on my clit, pain in my ass. And I want it to last. Like I want to go out to the bars in pain, and no one will know and it will feel so good and exciting. I need something. Specify how long I should do it, if I'm allowed to masterbate... etc. Someone, please, tell me what to do! make me do something. I'm careful about toothpaste, icyhot and vicks because they can be very dangerous, but I am legitimately wanting to feel the burn somewhere in my ass or my pussy. PLEASE!!!! punish me
apblue07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
Tab

Seems like this might be something for you. Possible candidates for such small clit clamps:

..and of course, actual clit clamps.

: Pleasure/orgasm control, edging, beginner anal, tasks w/rewards

: Ice, Mild public, C&B torture, pee, crossdressing, cum eating, messy.

: Scat, illegal, identity disclosure, heavy public, webcam, dangerous/damaging.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

wasarbi sauce ought to give you a burn that will last
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
krone6
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apblue07 View Post
I have played with inserting icecubes, toothpaste, anal beads, ginger, icyhot, vicks, etc... but I am looking for something new.

All of these posts are getting... boring. Please someone give me a new idea, but not something that will be particularly dangerous. I don't want to do anything permanent or harmful. I just want pain. Pain on my clit, pain in my ass. And I want it to last. Like I want to go out to the bars in pain, and no one will know and it will feel so good and exciting. I need something. Specify how long I should do it, if I'm allowed to masterbate... etc. Someone, please, tell me what to do! make me do something. I'm careful about toothpaste, icyhot and vicks because they can be very dangerous, but I am legitimately wanting to feel the burn somewhere in my ass or my pussy. PLEASE!!!! punish me
Hope you like edges mixed with your pain, because you're going to be hornier than before .

Roll two dice two times each. Add the first roll's numbers together, these are the number of edges you must do before each slap to your pussy and clit. Multiply the next roll's numbers. This number is the number of hard slaps you must do to your pussy and clit after every edge. You will slap your clit first, then pussy, then clit etc in that order after every edge. On top of this, you'll apply toothpaste before you do each edge on your nipples, clit pussy, and ass. Once done, you won't cum at all, but can clean yourself up if you want.

Let me know how you liked this dare, I'm always curious to read about them .

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:06 AM   #5
fredge3k

Try moving onto hot sauce, pick one with a high scovel rating. Generally the only quick way to get rid of that burn is wash things out with milk.

The other option is buy hot chillis (scotch bonnets or above) finely dice them then crush them including the seeds with a little oil to form a paste and use it as lube for a dildo.

I'd suggest disposable gives the handling it, incase you don't was it off you hands properly and rub your eyes.

*warning, contains sarcasm and general geekiness*
fredge3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
argon2020

take a rubber band and snap it on your tits and pussy 50 times each..put some cloth pegs on your tits and strike it off with a ruler. now edge yourself 5 times and cum the last time..

Likes : dominating sub ( clothing control, edge/orgasm control , punishments, humiliation ,light pain)
Dislikes: public
Looking for female slaves
argon2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Take 6 clothes pins. Put three on your pussy lips on each side. Tape them to your leg so your lips are spread open. Take 7 more. Three on your inner lips on each side, one on your clit. Get dressed (I suggest a skirt with no panties) and go to the bar. After they have been on for two hours (at least one at the bar), you may take them off as long as you stay in public in the bar and you cannot open them, just pull. So maybe at a table? If you are daring, get someone else to remove them. If you are truly a sadist, ask someone else what you have to do to remove them. Your choice if you do it or keep the pins on. Whatever else happens, you can remove them when you get home from the bar.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
Wer Muschi Folter

Default The bar it is

I love the bar idea so.....

Wear a very short skirt and a tank top with no bra.

Insert a vibrator covered in wasabi into your ass.

Place a large piece of peeled ginger into your pussy.

Cover both your pussy and asshole with sandpaper, roughest you can find and duct tape all of this down. Put on a tight thong and go to the bar.

Flirt with every man you find attractive until he offers you a drink. When you get your drink you can grab his dick through his pants if you want to, but don't if you think its too dangerous. After 10 free drinks you may remove everything and cum, BUT you cannot remove it yourself, have to get one of the guys who bought you a drink to do it for you in the bathroom. If you can't get anyone to help you then you must wait until you get home. If that happens you have to masturbate with the ginger and after you cum you must spank your pussy 50 times with a hairbrush that you have attached the sandpaper to.

I hope you enjoy this. Let me know how it goes.

Limits: Poop, permanent.

Wer Muschi Folter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal pain, female, genital pain, punishments