Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-23-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
Jelena

Default 20/F Control my Food Intake

I have a tendency to binge eat and I seriously need to gain back control over my intake. I hate having to say this but I currently weigh 170 (my highest) at my lowest I was 130. My goal is to get down to anything between 100-120 lbs. I've been extremely lazy and want to be redisciplined to be active and organized with my time too, not just food.

Limits: scat, pee, inserting food anywhere, messy, humiliation

I have the T25 focus dvds but havent been exercising consistently with it. Along with restricting what I eat and organizing my time, I want to get back to exercising 5-6 times a week. The dvd program allows me to exercise 25 minutes Monday through Friday.

I do better with encouraging motivation than harsh humiliation (calling me a fugly cow would most likely cuase me to relaspse than help me)

I just need someone who can help me with the above while still being very strict/dominant but gentle and encouraging.

Ideally I would want a Dom to work with one on one so I have someone to check in with and to keep me on track and give punishments when necessary; but im fine with people posting here suggestions and me mix and matching from there.

Hope to get responses!

xoxo Jelena
Jelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 08:26 PM   #2
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

eat more low calorie foods like salads, straw berrys. Avoid bread comepletely! my dad stopped eatign bread and in 4 months he dropped 30 pounds.

so theres some motivation i guess?
mmmmm get high with a little help from my friends
mmmmm gonna try with with a little help from my friends

little help from my friends - The Beatles
zmoody1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dom/sub, exercise, food control, restriction