Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
Xavierholmes

Default My training room

I keep thinking about a room where I could train a submissive. It is a fantasy in that I know it would require significant resources to develop. It would need to be in a home after all.
I envision a room. A simple room. Not very big. I want it to be rectangular. Perhaps 8ft by 14 ft. It would have a bathroom connected by a door that can only be entered into through this training room. The door to the bathroom would have an electronic lock, just like the main door. The features of these rooms would be dark - no windows. It would be appropriately built to include soundproofing.
You would enter from the south side. The bathroom would be to the immediate left on the west wall. The bathroom would have a toilet, a sink, and a shower with multiple hoses. There would also be a tall thin storage piece with multiple shelves. In the bathroom, a boy would learn to groom himself and properly clean himself.
Perhaps what makes this training room so unique is that I want an entire wall to be an high definition screen on the north side of the room. There would be a sound system built into the ceiling.
There would be a small cot like bed on the south wall near the door with locked storage underneath. There would also be a open storage bookcase (similar to the box like storage system at IKEA) filled with gear.
In the middle of the room that would be a small black stool. There would a motorized hook in the ceiling.
In the left corner of the East wall, there would be a silicone dildo mounted to the wall about two and a half feet off the ground. It would be attached to a water spicket. The only way to get water from it would be to wrap your lips around it and suck the water out. Next to the dildo, there would be a puppy dish permanently mounted to the ground.
In both the bathroom and the training room there would be two cameras in each corner of the room that allow for complete observation of all activities.
My hope would be to devise an integrated and dynamic training system. The wall that is a television screen would allow a boy to see a wide variety of images and training videos. He could be taught expectations in certain practices that are expected of him. A room where he would have to earn privileges. Where he would learn properly utilize his body to serve.
There would be an electronic locking collar for a boy to put on when he enters the room. It would also include a shocking ability for training purposes. There would be many toys and devices in the room that are bluetooth enabled. Everything would be devised as a way to be controlled through electronic means.
The greater idea of this room is one in which I would not be present as the dominant. The boy with train on his own when he comes out of the room he can show me what he has learned.
Xavierholmes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk