Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-14-2020, 06:00 AM   #1
QuietMelissa

Default (Truth) Preparation & things like that for playing with risks

Some truth questions for people who enjoy playing in environments that carries some form of risks.
  1. How much planning did you do beforehand?
  2. How long do you wait before you make your first move?
  3. How many times did you back out before actually doing it?
  4. When it finally felt safe, how long do you wait to reassure yourself that it is safe?
  5. How many times have your missed the golden period because you needed to reassure yourself?
  6. What kind of signs do you listen/watch out for while you are at it?
  7. Do you have a set time limit for yourself just so you don't overdo it and get into trouble?
  8. How many times have you gave in to your temptations and extended your act (even though you felt you already did more than you should)??
  9. Have you ever gotten so close of being caught and left something behind? Please share with us what happened and what was left behind.
  10. Just to make it 10 questions, what is the fun for you doing these acts?
Old 12-15-2020, 05:44 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap
Book

1. How much planning did you do beforehand? It depends on the specifics of the dare. Lock-outs and scavenger hunts require a great deal of planning, while a simple walk or drive can be done on the fly.
  2. How long do you wait before you make your first move? If I have to plan out the scene, then I wait for the time I planned for. If it's "ad hoc", then I start immediately to keep from chickening out.
  3. How many times did you back out before actually doing it? I can only think of one time I had to "back out". There is a difference between "getting caught" and "flagrant disregard". I postponed until the next night, then went ahead with the dare.
  4. When it finally felt safe, how long do you wait to reassure yourself that it is safe? Immediately
  5. How many times have your missed the golden period because you needed to reassure yourself? none. If anything, I found times that I would have been better off waiting after I was already well into the dare.
  6. What kind of signs do you listen/watch out for while you are at it? Footsteps, voices, phone sounds, animals nearby getting suddenly quiet or making noise, lights or shadows where they shouldn't be.
  7. Do you have a set time limit for yourself just so you don't overdo it and get into trouble? I usually try to account for time during my planning process.
  8. How many times have you gave in to your temptations and extended your act (even though you felt you already did more than you should)?? More often than I really care to consider. When doing my planning, I try to set "difficulty levels" for myself, based on how I feel when doing the dare. I have more than once pushed beyond what I had planned as my "max".
  9. Have you ever gotten so close of being caught and left something behind? Please share with us what happened and what was left behind. nope. anything I leave behind is meant to be left, and the few times I have been caught, I had nothing on or with me.
  10. Just to make it 10 questions, what is the fun for you doing these acts? The thrill of "being bad", the risk of discovery, and the fear of "what if's", both real and fantasy, if things go wrong.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk