Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2021, 03:26 AM   #1
callmegr3y

Female 21F wanna be controlled

hi! im a 21f switch who sometimes plays with my sub roommate. i love domming her & find it so hot, but as a domme i am no-touch which leaves me horny & looking for more. i love to be dommed, but cant get that from her.

so, getdare, give me some dares to follow when im domming her (to feel submissive, to tease me etc), or give me dares to do in my own time to remind me of the submissive slut i am.

toys: air pulse vibrator, 5” dildo, two lengths of shibari rope, a strap on harness. am open to buying stuff. have pierced nipples. i also have poppers but im not sure if those count?

likes: orgasm denial, teasing, overstimulation, pain, nipple play, sleep & day control, hidden public

limits: feet stuff, full public, letting my roommate know im taking these dares. permanent marks, family stuff, social suicide, extreme bodily fluids

I forgot to add her interests!! She is into light puppy play, forced orgasms/pleasure, shibari, light bondage. She has done some hidden public before, and owns a tail plug, a normal plug, a magic wand, two dildos, and some other various toys as well as collars.

Last edited by callmegr3y; 12-09-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: additional info
callmegr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:06 AM   #2
Free_raine

I think you should edge yourself at least 3 times over your blindfolded sub's face. Make sure she can hear you

Likes:Bondage, humiliation, nipple torture, piss, breathplay, body writing, edging, cage time
(Open to other kinks too!)

Dislikes:anal beyond butt plugs

Limits:scat, blood, needles.

Toys:E-stim unit, pet cage, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, gas mask, ball gag, nipple clamps, latex hood, collar

Dare me? Kik: free_raine
Xoxo
Free_raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:29 AM   #3
Mrgoon

Blindfold your sub, make her bend over, put clamps on the pussy lips of your sub, link it to clamps on your boobs (ordirctly to your piercing)
Spank her ass with a belt.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:34 AM   #4
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Have you thought about both heading out to dinner wearing vibrating panties? Entirely up to you who holds the remote to each pair, but could be very exciting for you both

Otherwise, when your dimming her in private, you should consider putting the strap on on her. Then you can tell her to fuck you till she brings you to the edge. Until she brings you to the edge, you get to pinch pull and bite her nipples. That way your still dominating her, but you’ve also lost a little control of the situation too

Darkside94
Old 12-06-2021, 04:44 AM   #5
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'll add to Mrgoon idea, the ropes to tied legs. I would use ropes also the block arms in a way to not give her the possibility to cover ass with hands.
As sub, she should worship your feet as gratitude every 10 hits. I leave to you the sentence she has to say you loudly in the meantime
From that position, you can receive pussy licking and, as power position, ass licking

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:45 AM   #6
Vegard

How about you don't cum at all, until your sub had ten orgasms since your last one?
After every session, once you are alone, edge yourself once for every orgasm still missing.

I would add to have the dildo inside you for some sessions, in case this does not contradicts your no touch rule.

Task for one session: Blindfold her, add earplugs and make her kneel down. Strip and kneel down next to her, legs spread, hands behind your back, head down. Say for 5 minutes. Let's see how dominant you feel afterwards.
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 03:25 PM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Write slut with a marker below your pantie line and wear it for a day, then report and tell us how it made you feel.

You can remove the marker with make up wipes once your done.

I hope your good at writing reports.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 03:41 AM   #8
callmegr3y

hi guys! havent forgotten about you, its just been a very busy day.
will be responding to replies & dms tomorrow, but ive seen a lot of interesting replies so far
Old 12-07-2021, 06:13 PM   #9
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
Blindfold your sub, make her bend over, put clamps on the pussy lips of your sub, link it to clamps on your boobs (ordirctly to your piercing)
Spank her ass with a belt.
she’s not a sub who is very interested in pain </3 I first and foremost want her to have fun. I’d love the idea if she weren’t a soft sub
Old 12-07-2021, 06:15 PM   #10
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
How about you don't cum at all, until your sub had ten orgasms since your last one?
After every session, once you are alone, edge yourself once for every orgasm still missing.

I would add to have the dildo inside you for some sessions, in case this does not contradicts your no touch rule.

Task for one session: Blindfold her, add earplugs and make her kneel down. Strip and kneel down next to her, legs spread, hands behind your back, head down. Say for 5 minutes. Let's see how dominant you feel afterwards.
I love this idea. Will be implementing it. She had 5 orgasms last session, only 5 more to go. Will edge tonight to make up for last session.

I currently only have one dildo which I use on her. If I could find something that would stay inside me I’d be willing to purchase it. If you have link suggestions, please let me know.

I’ll bring up the other idea to her, but I don’t think she is very interested in sensory deprivation. We’ll see!! 😁
Old 12-07-2021, 06:17 PM   #11
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide94 View Post
Have you thought about both heading out to dinner wearing vibrating panties? Entirely up to you who holds the remote to each pair, but could be very exciting for you both

Otherwise, when your dimming her in private, you should consider putting the strap on on her. Then you can tell her to fuck you till she brings you to the edge. Until she brings you to the edge, you get to pinch pull and bite her nipples. That way your still dominating her, but you’ve also lost a little control of the situation too

Darkside94
LOVE the idea of vibrating panties. I’ll see what I can find. Considering this is more of a friends w benefits situation, Im not sure how she’ll respond, but I know she has worn plugs & such with her ex during our house parties. Hot.

We’ll see if I get comfortable enough to have her strap me, but it’s currently very much on my dislikes/a soft limit for now.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:14 AM   #12
Mrgoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmegr3y View Post
she’s not a sub who is very interested in pain </3 I first and foremost want her to have fun. I’d love the idea if she weren’t a soft sub
Dam. No pain at all for her ?

Well i think we can still manage something ...is she ticklish ?
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:40 AM   #13
matdoc
Distinguished Member

You should make her edge while on her knees face between your spread legs watching your pussy without touching and being forbid to cum.

At the same time you will play yourself either with toy or fingers to orgasm so she can see how wet and horny you are and what she is not allowed to do. However, its not done with one orgasm but you will need to continue to orgasm at least 5 times in a row ensuring that you are properly overstimulated while she “under stimulated”

Have fun
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 04:45 AM   #14
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Get yourself a remote toy controllable online that you can wear below your clothing like a lush or the like.

Next time you play with your sub stay fully dressed but put in the remote toy opening control to the community here at get dare. Don”t let your sub know that you wear the toy...

While you play your sub in the session , you will yourself be stimulated by someone on here, depending on the length of the session you might even cum yourself without knowing who is in control and with your sub wondering why you wiggle and moan...

Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 08:16 PM   #15
callmegr3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
Dam. No pain at all for her ?

Well i think we can still manage something ...is she ticklish ?
she quite likes biting & marks, but tickling is something neither of us are into.
The following user says Thank You to callmegr3y for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, denial, slut, switch, torture