Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 04:15 PM   #16
DiaperedKittyBoy

In this situation, that's definitely true. It's just scary, y'know. Right now, my mind is made up. I'm going to do it. There's just that constant fear that it might not work and actually backfire on me. Hopefully not, though.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:31 PM   #17
Via

You have my support and besides the plan will be fine just don't let any doctors or psychologists analyze you too closely they're a bit more difficult to fool

Interested in light chastity play

Dislikes anything painful like cbt

Limits face pictures
Old 02-18-2016, 04:49 PM   #18
TheDiaperedSub

So if you're serious about doing this it might help to listen to some hypnotic files, especially at night. There are a ton of incontinence files out there, and while their success depends completely on how you take to them, they might at least help. If you're only wetting yourself once you've hit the point of you really can't hold it any longer then it will look like you have been holding it. So it's really important to wet yourself as soon as you have even the slightest urge to go and the files, plus the more you do it, might help make it easier.

Likes: Humiliation, messy, loss of control, being dominated, bondage, orgasm control, body writing, light pain, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, bladder control, diapers, hypnosis

Dislikes: Writing on face, scat

Limits: Permanent, blood, public, family/friends, serious pain, photos
Old 02-18-2016, 04:51 PM   #19
DPRtrap

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Mon...continent.html

this is a diaper training program. It's designed to help you come more accustomed to wearing and using diapers and de-train yourself from holding and toilets. Not sure if it'll help, but take a look at it.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:23 PM   #20
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
You have my support and besides the plan will be fine just don't let any doctors or psychologists analyze you too closely they're a bit more difficult to fool
The part I'm worried about most is fooling my mom, honestly. I'm attempting to fake urge incontinence. Often, the cause can't be found, which is what I'm relying on. If a doctor can't figure it out, I'm sure they'd suggest seeing a psychologist, which I'd refuse. I don't think there's much danger of being found out with doctors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiaperedSub View Post
So if you're serious about doing this it might help to listen to some hypnotic files, especially at night. There are a ton of incontinence files out there, and while their success depends completely on how you take to them, they might at least help. If you're only wetting yourself once you've hit the point of you really can't hold it any longer then it will look like you have been holding it. So it's really important to wet yourself as soon as you have even the slightest urge to go and the files, plus the more you do it, might help make it easier.
I have a really nice bedwetting hypnosis file from babypants. Love that thing. I wish I had the daytime wetting one, too. That's not what I'm worried about right at the moment. Step one is to convince my mom into thinking I'm incontinent. When I have diapers, I'm going to slowly increase the frequency of my "accidents". After that, the plan is to use hypnosis files alongside the 12 month diaper training program, if you've heard of that, to try and ACTUALLY become incontinent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPRtrap View Post
http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Mon...continent.html

this is a diaper training program. It's designed to help you come more accustomed to wearing and using diapers and de-train yourself from holding and toilets. Not sure if it'll help, but take a look at it.
Thank you for the link. I plan on using that if I end up in diapers 24/7. I need to fake it before that happens, though.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #21
DPRtrap

the psycologist could go either way. The DSM-5 has enuresis and encopresis diagnosis that are much easier to get than an incontinence diagnosis. It also recognizes voluntary incontinence as opposed to what doctors would recognize as an incontinence diagnosis. plus with a client patient confidentiality you could get away with that.

most likely you'd do urine tests and they'd check for UTI's for stress incontinence.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:47 AM   #22
ClockworkGolem

Heart

Honestly, I don't think I can help much, but I thought I'd let you know that I'm quite interested in your situation and hope to see more updates from you soon. I wish I could help more than just saying you have my support, but that's all I can do. Good luck! :3

PM DARES
Old 02-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #23
DPRtrap

I agree, definitely want to see how this goes for you. keep us updated.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:34 AM   #24
Lockhaven

Damn, this is exiting. I hope this all goes well for you.
Old 02-19-2016, 10:48 AM   #25
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkGolem View Post
Honestly, I don't think I can help much, but I thought I'd let you know that I'm quite interested in your situation and hope to see more updates from you soon. I wish I could help more than just saying you have my support, but that's all I can do. Good luck! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPRtrap View Post
I agree, definitely want to see how this goes for you. keep us updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhaven View Post
Damn, this is exiting. I hope this all goes well for you.
Thank you for the support, everybody. I'm going to keep the updates coming as things progress, so don't worry! :3

I was planning on having my next accident on Sunday, but now I think I'll do it later today. Thoughts?

If I have another one today, I'll wet the bed probably Sunday night or something.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:57 PM   #26
DiaperedKittyBoy

I decided to go ahead with another accident today. I use my computer in bed. If I'm having accidents, that's probably the most likely spot for it to happen, so that's what I did. Wet myself while sitting in bed on the computer.

My clothes and sheets are in the washer right now. My mom's boyfriend just got home, I think.
Old 02-19-2016, 02:02 PM   #27
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Look I hate to be that guy here.... but

If this all goes wrong and they find out you are faking it could land up with you being thrown out, they would have a good reason to, as you would be scamming your parents or the government (depending on where you live) for diapers you cant afford because you dont have a job.

I hate to be a dick here, but my advice would be to think hard about this before you go through with it. Personally id say would be to see if there is any chance you could put it off until a better situation arises. Such as when you get your own place.

If you can live with yourself for doing so and you do decide to go through with it then, make sure to delete the history on your computer every time you leave it unattended. Even for a moment. If they get even the least bit suspicious they might try to gain access to it and well if they see this thread... then the jig is up sorta speak.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 02-19-2016 at 02:19 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Iodine for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #28
ClockworkGolem

I was waiting for a comment like this one. ^^^^^ XD

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel he's made it quite clear that he's made up his mind. It's very nice that you care about him though. :3

PM DARES
Old 02-19-2016, 02:39 PM   #29
DiaperedKittyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
Look I hate to be that guy here.... but

If this all goes wrong and they find out you are faking it could land up with you being thrown out, they would have a good reason to, as you would be scamming your parents or the government (depending on where you live) for diapers you cant afford because you dont have a job.

I hate to be a dick here, but my advice would be to think hard about this before you go through with it. Personally id say would be to see if there is any chance you could put it off until a better situation arises. Such as when you get your own place.

If you can live with yourself for doing so and you do decide to go through with it then, make sure to delete the history on your computer every time you leave it unattended. Even for a moment. If they get even the least bit suspicious they might try to gain access to it and well if they see this thread... then the jig is up sorta speak.
Thank you for your concern and for trying to be the voice of reason. I have made up my mind, though. I know the risks and I'm willing to take them. I know it's not ethical, but diapers are a necessity for me. I can't explain to you how I feel about it. This is an act of desperation.

As for my computer, I think it'll be fine. I'll be using GetDare via private window from now on. I know the most about computers in this house and my passwords are pretty solid. I legally own the computer and my mom knows damn well that I'll make a huge deal out of it if she so much as looks at it the wrong way xD I'll be making sure that nobody can find out about this post, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkGolem View Post
I was waiting for a comment like this one. ^^^^^ XD

I don't mean to be rude, but I feel he's made it quite clear that he's made up his mind. It's very nice that you care about him though. :3
I was, too. That comment is very valid and I'm glad there was somebody with an ounce of sanity here x3 Even so, my mind is made up.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #30
ClockworkGolem

Heart <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperedKittyBoy View Post
I was, too. That comment is very valid and I'm glad there was somebody with an ounce of sanity here x3 Even so, my mind is made up.
Implying that I don't have an ounce of sanity, huh? Well, you're probably right. I'd say something like "What am I doing with my life?" but we all know I don't have one. X3

Anyways, you still have my full support. I hope you pull it all off! ^w^

PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to ClockworkGolem for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk