Option 5 1 12.50%
Option 6 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2022, 01:06 PM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Default Please decide my fate.

Please decide my fate with the attached vote options, Please note for all outdoor options its night where I am:

Option 1: Go to a dog park in the countryside, find a bunch of dog waste, hide a handcuff key in some, tie and blindfold myself forcing me to use my mouth to find the key for my release (i will use 10 pieces, pm me to add more specify more pieces)

Option 2: Take a dump on a plate, lock myself in a dog cage until i use a dildo to smear the poo on the dildo and suck it clean sensually until its all gone

Option 3: Go To the dog park, strip & collect as much dog waste as can fit in my mouth, lock it in with a ball gag and cuff my hands behind my back so i cant force the gag out, keys to the cuffs are a very long walk away.

Option 4: Bind and gag myself in a cage and play the classic self bondage memory game with high settings (test sessions have seen me locked up for 16 hours before)

Option 5: Take my wife's high heels to the dog park, wear them and step on a pile of dog waste, then whilst naked and cold, sensually worship them clean with my tongue, swallow it all

Option 6: Take a dump and lock it in my mouth with a ball gag, fuck my ass with a dildo until I cum from only anal stim, twice, swallow what's left in my mouth.

I will start whatever gets voted in in a few hours.
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, fate, poop, scat