Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2022, 07:42 AM   #1
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Default (25/f) The getDare Toy is back to be used and abused!

Hello people of getDare,

After a brief hiatus I have decided to make a comeback - not in the least because I have sorely missed being controlled by all of you!

Some of you may remember me from my previous threads, during the course of which I turned into a toy for everyone to use and abuse for their entertainment. My last thread took a slightly ugly turn which could have been avoided, and I decided to step away for a while. I fully intended to return, but life got incredibly busy.

Things are still busy, but I have been craving to be used and abused by getDare so much that I couldn't put off my return any longer.

So this thread is where I give up control to all of you for a few hours at a time. Whenever I am available, I will post here and let you know for how long I'm free - and whoever is around (one or many of you, doesn't matter though the more the merrier) can use and abuse me as they please for that period of time. You can do whatever you want with me - torture me, tease me, abuse me, humiliate me, make me edge, make me cum or keep me denied - whatever strikes your fancy on that day. Use me for your entertainment and then send me away when the time is up. You can refer to my previous threads to get an idea of what each session could entail, with the difference in this thread being that each session will be standalone, nothing carried over to the next session, no long term commitments. I will simply be there in the present, a toy to be played with however the group chooses until my time is up.

Starting now, if anyone is available. I am free for the next 2 hours, and I am dying to be used!

- The getDare Toy

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 02-15-2022 at 07:51 AM.
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk