Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #16
daremaster 1
getDare God

Well if she doesn't get the death penalty then see is going to spend the rest of her life in jail so with ever she deserves it.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
she wont be found guilty of manslaughter. im certain she willl get convicted of first degree murder. and atleast second degree murder. Florida won't care if she gets second degree they will still try to have her sentenced to death. The Florida execution rate is the second highest in the country, right brhind Texas.
In the state of Florida(I live in Florida) Second degree murder isnt punishable by death so theres manslaughter or murder 1
Bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Take it from someone who had this happen less than 40 minutes drive from where I live, her defense is sounding very convincing. This may be a hung jury. The prosecution is trying to convict her simply because the police and medical examiner did a shoddy job. They will be trying to force the jury to convict her solely as "justice for Caylee"! They didn't produce a single bit of evidence to prove motive for the mother to kill the child. They say Caylee died because of the duct tape over the mouth and nose but the body was so decomposed (just bones and skull) the tape wouldn't have still have been in place!

The defense is showing compelling evidence that the "meter man" had some involvement in Caylee's body, either before or after her death. He "discovered" her body 20ft from the road in a wooded area less than 30yds from the Anthony home! Once Caylee was reported missing, that's the first place EVERYBODY scoured every inch -- nothing. As months pass, different "experts" searched that area extensively -- nothing! But the "meter man" finds the body because he "happens" to notice a plastic bag (in brand new condition) near where he "needed" to take a piss (which his DNA couldn't be found where he said he was pissing!).

That's reasonable doubt! Any normal person (fortunately the trial was moved to Orlando/Orange County to get an impartial jury) will balk on pinning a death note on someone who may not have had anything to do with an accidental death!
the police didnt do a shoddy job they did there job to the best of there abilities that I know for a fact
Old 06-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #19
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
In the state of Florida(I live in Florida) Second degree murder isnt punishable by death so theres manslaughter or murder 1

oh ok. im not familiar with the Florida legal system. i live in Texas and am used to first degree murder and second degree murder and then manslaughter. first degree is pemeditated murder and second degree is not premiditated murder and manslaughter is accidental murder. first degree and second degree are eligible for the death penalty.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #20
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony's 2 1/2 year old daughter, ent missing for a month. Everytime someone asked Casey where Caylee was she said "with the nanny". Meanwhile she is out partying, chillin with her boyfriend, having fun with friends, etc. Eventually her parents find out Casey's car has been towed weeks ago. They go to pick up the car and smell a dead body smell coming from the trunk of the car. Forensics experts find Caylee's hair,choloroform and other substances constistant with a decaying body.
Who went down to pick up her car? Her parents? Only her dad! Why would he do that if he had heard his granddaughter was missing? Because he knew the real story. Caylee was abused by the him the same way he abused Casey for much of her young. That guy is a total scumbag. He drowned Caylee in his pool and forced Casey to cover it up. The car was towed "weeks ago"? Why wasn't the car coated with flies that would be all over the car with a dead body inside! Everybody knows a dead body when they "smell" it? What's up with the impound lot worker? They couldn't smell a thing? The defense will bring all this to light!

Quote:
She lied to police repeatedly, lied to her family, lied to friends.

Then a month later a utility worker finds a skeleton of a dead baby by her home. The skull still had duct tape attached to the mouth and nose, wrapped around the head, with a heart sticker on the mouth.

She's gonna die.
She did what she was told to do by her abusive father. The "utility worker" called the police a month before the body was found and said he found something strange in the woods. Police show up and search "in the spot where Caylee is found later"! Found nothing! Meanwhile, the reward goes up to big dollars and after not talking to his son for several years, the utility guy calls him up in Iraq or Afghanistan (he's a marine) and tells him out of the blue "I'm going to be famous and I'm going to be rich!" Then when Caylee is finally "discovered" and the utility workers boss comes around when he hears the news, the guy tells him he can't go back to work because he's "waiting for his reward money"! All that will be coming out during defense testimony! The police didn't try to check if this meter guy had anything to do with Caylee's murder because they were zeroed on Casey and nothing else!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #21
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

You're crazy... they didnt provide ANY proof of that at all! Did Casey get on the stand and say "daddy molested me"? no! and bot of her parents went to pick up the car

Old 06-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #22
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
oh ok. im not familiar with the Florida legal system. i live in Texas and am used to first degree murder and second degree murder and then manslaughter. first degree is pemeditated murder and second degree is not premiditated murder and manslaughter is accidental murder. first degree and second degree are eligible for the death penalty.
Not in the state of Florida Second degree isnt punishable by death and 2nd degree murder is an assault that ends with death thats not premeditated Manslaughter is not killing someone on purpose and involuntary manslaughter is killing with no malice intent
Old 06-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #23
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Take it from someone who had this happen less than 40 minutes drive from where I live, her defense is sounding very convincing. This may be a hung jury. The prosecution is trying to convict her simply because the police and medical examiner did a shoddy job. They will be trying to force the jury to convict her solely as "justice for Caylee"! They didn't produce a single bit of evidence to prove motive for the mother to kill the child. They say Caylee died because of the duct tape over the mouth and nose but the body was so decomposed (just bones and skull) the tape wouldn't have still have been in place!

The defense is showing compelling evidence that the "meter man" had some involvement in Caylee's body, either before or after her death. He "discovered" her body 20ft from the road in a wooded area less than 30yds from the Anthony home! Once Caylee was reported missing, that's the first place EVERYBODY scoured every inch -- nothing. As months pass, different "experts" searched that area extensively -- nothing! But the "meter man" finds the body because he "happens" to notice a plastic bag (in brand new condition) near where he "needed" to take a piss (which his DNA couldn't be found where he said he was pissing!).

That's reasonable doubt! Any normal person (fortunately the trial was moved to Orlando/Orange County to get an impartial jury) will balk on pinning a death note on someone who may not have had anything to do with an accidental death!
Finally reading this I see someone that has actually read into things not just gone off the media's interpretation.

Regardless of if she is innocent or guilty, the prosecution should, in reality, have no case. Regarding the meter man that "found" the body, you're right, that location had been "cleared" by multiple agencies even while Casey was in prison. Records state that no body was found at that spot, then it was found at that spot, while she was still in prison. Thus, logically unless she had an accomplice, by the state's own admission she could not have put the body there herself. It's ridiculous that the judge is allowing that to even be admitted in court. On top of that, no one besides one single reporter from a local news station did any background on the meter man. He was divorced from his wife and when the wife was interviewed she stated one of the reasons was he had a duct tape fetish and was obsessive about it and using it in the bedroom and she refused. Hmmmmmm. No one looked at him.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 AM   #24
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

well that's a good defense, to bad they are going with the "daddy molested me and she drowned in the pool" defense. it would be wise to go with the meter man did it defense than the one they went with.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #25
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
Finally reading this I see someone that has actually read into things not just gone off the media's interpretation.

Regardless of if she is innocent or guilty, the prosecution should, in reality, have no case. Regarding the meter man that "found" the body, you're right, that location had been "cleared" by multiple agencies even while Casey was in prison. Records state that no body was found at that spot, then it was found at that spot, while she was still in prison. Thus, logically unless she had an accomplice, by the state's own admission she could not have put the body there herself. It's ridiculous that the judge is allowing that to even be admitted in court. On top of that, no one besides one single reporter from a local news station did any background on the meter man. He was divorced from his wife and when the wife was interviewed she stated one of the reasons was he had a duct tape fetish and was obsessive about it and using it in the bedroom and she refused. Hmmmmmm. No one looked at him.
I have read into this probably farther than her defense attorneys have. it has nothing todo with the meter man hes not even in the equation. While she was in prison the site had been cleared of bodies but as they said when the meter man found the body it was partially submerged in water so how do we know that she didnt dump the body and the rain moved it since it was in a ditch like area so she could have done it but I believe in innocent till proven guilty.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #26
Midnight
getDare Sweetheart

Location: When I'm in one location, I'll let you know. Doubt that will be any time soon. (Thanks work!)

Okay, so here's my question...

If Caylee was killed in June and her body was found about a mile from her house nearly five months later, where was it this entire time? I mean, don't police all around your house first? If they had done that, they would have found the body had it been placed there?

SO WHERE HAD CAYLEE'S BODY BEEN FOR FIVE MONTHS?!

Just quiet and guarded.

Be careful when you talk to me...you never know which personality wants to play.

You can message for whatever. I'm open to conversation. Anything else...well, you saw the little memo about the many personality...it also applies to moods.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #27
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Okay, so here's my question...

If Caylee was killed in June and her body was found about a mile from her house nearly five months later, where was it this entire time? I mean, don't police all around your house first? If they had done that, they would have found the body had it been placed there?

SO WHERE HAD CAYLEE'S BODY BEEN FOR FIVE MONTHS?!
They looked all over for the body because after 72 hours if there has been no ransom demand and nothing to insinuate the kidnapped victim is alive it turns into a homicide investigation (with hope of find the victim alive) but after 24 hours chances are cut in half and after 36 little to none
Old 06-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #28
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
I have read into this probably farther than her defense attorneys have. it has nothing todo with the meter man hes not even in the equation. While she was in prison the site had been cleared of bodies but as they said when the meter man found the body it was partially submerged in water so how do we know that she didnt dump the body and the rain moved it since it was in a ditch like area so she could have done it but I believe in innocent till proven guilty.
Every searching of this "wet" area was done thru most months of the year and every time this area was bone dry and dusty. Why was the one instance that the body was "found" was the area suddenly "declared" a wetland? Best way cover-up to the liquid residue that would be found on the remains! Why make sure the body is "placed" in water? Because someone knew that Caylee had drowned by accident! The lowlife abusing father didn't want anyone finding out he molested his daughter AND grandchild so he couldn't bear the investigation for an accidental drowning. Why did he go buy a gun? His words "he wanted to force people to confess to killing Caylee!" He needed to pin it on somebody else!

The meter man tried to get some of his fellow co-workers to help "discover" the body by trying to tempt them into this exact same spot months earlier as he shouted to them that he found something "weird". His coworkers knew this guy was a fool so they ignored him. Weeks later, he called 911 to report finding "bones" in the woods (there is a documented police report of this actually happening) -- police arrive (knowing Caylee has been missing a long time from a home a short distance away) and search the same wooded area that had already been searched hundreds of times earlier by dozens of different agencies (some with cadaver dogs who smell dead bodies from miles away) -- they find nothing anywhere. Suddenly, when Caylee is discovered in this same area, the police must do the rapid tap dance to save face!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #29
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Why didnt they use that defense then?! you're not answering my question! Where is the evidenc?! It's to late now... Casey didn't testify and the defenserested. It's in the jury's hands now. She will be convicted.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:43 PM   #30
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Why didnt they use that defense then?! you're not answering my question! Where is the evidenc?! It's to late now... Casey didn't testify and the defenserested. It's in the jury's hands now. She will be convicted.
You don't know anything about Florida trials! The prosecution will now dispute the defense case.

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-...173849940.html

Advertisements
Kink Talk