Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-16-2018, 09:04 PM   #16
jared99x

Default James S

I really like James’ cock. It is only the 2nd one I’ve reviewed that has gotten me turned on (hard) myself! It is a little longer than average, circumcised, and thick. I like that it actually gets slightly thicker/fatter as you go up the shaft toward the cockhead— which is smooth red and inviting. On the bottom side of his cockhead the skin is visible and pulled tight; you can imagine how good it must feel for him to rub it there. I’d love to give him a hand job. I rate it a 9.
To ask him to show you, kik: gayjamesboi

Limits: blood, extreme pain, swallowing cum piss or scat, showing ID or sharing other identifying info, public posting or broad distribution of face pics (one on one or small group ok), sounding, electrical, public (semi public - risky is ok)

Sub points: 0 so far
jared99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #17
jared99x

Default Azer

Azer has a shorter-than-average circumcised penis. It thickens up to a decent size when hard or semi-hard, and taken together with a nice big ball sack it makes for a respectable package. However, it is currently in a cage, and I have to tell you it looks really small and pathetic in there. There is some redness around the hole on the tip as it strains against the cage. Keeping it locked away is fine because it isn't that impressive anyhow. I rate it a 5. To ask to see it yourself, kik: butterednuts

Limits: blood, extreme pain, swallowing cum piss or scat, showing ID or sharing other identifying info, public posting or broad distribution of face pics (one on one or small group ok), sounding, electrical, public (semi public - risky is ok)

Old 12-17-2018, 12:26 PM   #18
jared99x

Default Switch (M)

Switch has an average length cock when hard. It is circumcised and has nice red coloration on the shaft below the well-proportioned cockhead. The veins are visible and it looks like it has a nice texture. It is one of those that gets slightly thicker as you move from the base toward the head. Overall, I think it is a little thicker than average (or thicker than expected from the length). The thickness and texture makes me want to take it in my mouth and suck on it. I see what looks like a little chaffing on the side so I suspect Switch had been jerking off quite a bit prior to taking the picture. I rate it a 7. To ask to see it yourself, kik: pleasef2

Old 12-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #19
jared99x

Default Bunnboi

Bunnboi has a big uncut dick with thick prominent foreskin. The shaft and foreskin together make a big fat package. It appears to be almost chocolate in color. It also appears to have a huge curve in it...curving downward when hard. It is a great big meaty and very distinct looking penis. I'd love to see it when it cums. I rate it an 8. To ask to see it, you can kik: bounzbunn

Old 12-20-2018, 07:58 PM   #20
jared99x

Default Chris A

Chris A has a damn near perfect cock. It is nice and thick and meaty, a little bit longer than average, circumcised, and has a cock head that is perfectly shaped and slightly larger than the shaft. It gets rock hard and has a tiny bit of a gentle upward bend. Veins are visible on the shaft which is a light brown color with a clear change to a lighter color near the head where the foreskin was. He has a big (but not too big) ball sack. It is a strong and well proportioned cock that I would love to have inside me. I rate it a 9. To ask to see it yourself, kik: boog1515

Old 12-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #21
jared99x

Default Jared

Jared's penis is average length, circumcised, and a decent thickness. The cockhead is a little smaller than the shaft and pointier than most in a nice bell shape. The shaft is thickest in the middle where it kinda swells a tiny bit on the left side, and the whole thing is slightly crooked when hard. It has an upward bend too when hard. Overall it is good looking, unremarkable. I rate it a 6. To ask to see it yourself, kik: jman6709

Old 12-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #22
jared99x

Default Matt P

Matt P has a distinct cock. It is uncut and big, real thick, and floppy. It is a nice light brown color. If you like uncut cocks, this one will make your mouth water. It it notable because when it is semi-hard it curves out and down and looks really fat. It is shaved smooth and hangs over a big smooth ball sack. A big pink cockhead tries to peek out of the end of the full foreskin. I rate it a 7. Probably higher were it not for my bias toward cut cocks. To ask to see for yourself, kik: bounzbunn or send a message on here to username bunnboi.

Old 12-21-2018, 06:33 PM   #23
jared99x

Default Jay Keen

Jay Keen's fat circumcised cock sticks out from his hairy natural crotch. While thick, it is not particularly long (probably a little bit shorter than average). The veins on the shaft give it a visibly rough texture which I find appealing. The cock head, when hard, is sorta flat (not long) but swells up wider than the shaft and is shiny. Overall, because of it's thickness and texture, I bet it feels good to get fucked by it or to suck it, so I'll rate it a 7. To ask to see it yourself, kik: keenjoe

Old 12-21-2018, 06:43 PM   #24
jared99x

Default Pizza Guy

Pizza Guy has a solid cock. It is circumcised. It is a little longer than average and a little thicker than average. It is shaved. Looks like it might angle a little left when hard. Modest size cock head. Nothing really stands out about his penis, but that's not a bad thing. It is just a good solid, above average sized, cut cock. I rate it a 7. To ask to see it for yourself, kik: pizzaguy98ESP or message him on here at username pizzaguy98

Advertisements
Kink Talk