Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #1
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Joystick (1.12) ADVANCEMENT HUNTER - Minecraft Diaper Dare

Minecraft 1.12 is now out. My diaper dare for minecraft is not as up to date now. So I decided to make another one. But this time it will work a bit different.

If you are playing versions below 1.12, here is the old dare I had edited for this!

There are 8 goal advancements, 12 challenge advancements, and 35 regular advancements.
You will try to get all the goal advancements at minimum. Challenge advancements give you some changes and etc. Completing regular advancements gives you points. (If you do not understand just keep reading the chart below.

You do NOT need to wear diapers until you get all the advancements unless you are playing “Hardcore Mode” otherwise only wear diapers while playing minecraft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The goal is to gain a certain amount of minecraft advancements (New to 1.12)

Rules:

1. Must play AT LEAST 30 minutes per time you load the world.
2. Must be the same diapers you used previously (unless you use changes or want negative points for changing)
3. Must be SINGLE PLAYER ONLY

Choose difficulty You are allowed to pick or roll.
1 Very Easy mode:*Survival mode. Easy mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear as many diapers as you like. Get out of doing 4 goals.
2-3 Easy mode:*Survival mode. Normal mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear 1-4 diapers. Get out of doing 3 goals.
4 Medium mode:*Survival mode. Hard mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear 1-3 diapers. Get out of doing 2 goals.
5 Hard mode:*Hardcore mode. Wear 1-2 diapers. Get out of doing 1 goal.
6 Hardcore Mode: MUST Wear diapers at all time, even when you are not playing minecraft. Wear 1 diaper. MUST do all goals.

What advancements must you do in order to finish? You are allowed to pick or roll. (also you are allowed obviously to do more than you picked but you have to do these ones before you are done with the dare)
1-2 Just Goals
3 Goals and Challenges
4-5 Goals and Regulars
6 All

Doing all and completing (with screenshots and total point value messaged to me) will grant you a very SPECIAL prize. Your getdare will also go on my site on the leaderboard. (which is in the works.)
Special prize will be discussed between us in PM's. We can work something out you will love. I will give you suggestions to pick from.

Messing/Peeing in your diaper? You are allowed to pick or roll.
1-2 None
3-4 Just pee
5-6 Both pee and poop.

If you want bonus chest on, you must do a corner time using https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ for 10 minutes with a threshold of 18%. Disciplinarian may choose to vary the duration (±50%)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge Advancements grant you:
Under Nether:
Subspace Bubble – 1 diaper change and 1 point
Return to Sender – 1 diaper change and 1 point
Uneasy Alliance – 3 diaper changes and 1 point
A Furious Cocktail – 2 diaper changes and 1 point
How Did We Get Here? – 5 diaper changes and 1 point

Under End:
Great View From Up Here - Release from a diaper for 1 hour and 1 point

Under Adventure:
Monsters Hunted - Release from diaper for 2 hours and 1 point
Adventuring Time – 2 diaper changes and release for 1 hour and 1 point
Sniper Duel - 5 points or release for 2 hours and 1 point

Under Husbandry:
Two by Two – 2 points and release for 2 hours and 1 point
A Balanced Diet – 3 points and 2 diaper changes and 1 point
Serious Dedication – 2 diaper changes or 5 points and 1 point

Goals grant you:

Under Minecraft:
Zombie Doctor - 1 points

Under Nether:
Beaconator – 2 points

Under End:
The Next Generation – 1 points
The End… Again… - 3 points
You Need A Mint – 2 points
Sky’s the Limit – 2 points

Under Adventure:
Postmortal – 2 points
Hired Help – 3 points

Regular advancements grant you:

1 point every 5 completed.

Doing Certain Things Requires You To: (alternatively you can just get -2 points if you do not want to do one)
First mine – Drink a glass of water
First coal – Drink a glass of water
First iron – Drink a glass of water
First gold – Drink a glass of water
First redstone – Drink a glass of water
First lapis – Drink a glass of water
First emeralds – Drink a glass of water
First diamonds – Drink a glass of water
Every creeper explosion – Spank yourself as hard as possible 5 times each cheek
If you find any naturally generated structure – Edge twice
First time in the nether – 20 moderate-hard spanks each cheek.
First time in the end – Edge three times
First potion you make – Drink three glasses
First enchant – 10 hard spanks each cheek

Every time you:(Only counts while playing)
Pee – -1 points
Poop in diaper - -2 points
Poop in toilet (only if you aren’t into messing) - -3 points
Cum - -4 points
Change without having any changes - -5 points
Play for more than 2 hours straight - -3 points.
Drink a glass without being told to - +2 points
Use a laxative - +5 points
Put an ice cube down your diaper and let it melt - +3 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you stop the dare early before you complete whatever you pick (even at the very least the goals) count your total and check below.

Also you must wear diapers at home for the next week. You will only piss in them. You will have nightly spankings, 50 hard with a wooden spoon, or something as hard, each butt cheek. You will then be in bed by 8pm. You may not get up until 6 am. (If you work at that time, go to bed 2 hours earlier than you usually do. [If you go to bed as soon as you get home from work though, then just start a thread requesting punishments and message me the link]) You may not get out of bed for the bathroom. You are wearing a diaper for a reason.

Check to see how many points you have (After you complete all the advancements you picked to do):
-50 or less points - Roll 3 times.
-20 to -49 points – Roll 2 punishments from the punishment list. (NO PICKING)
-1 to -20 points – You can either pick a punishment from the punishment list (or roll)
0 points – Well done. You do not get anything.
1 to 19 points – Congrats. Surprised ANYONE has done this. Message me how many points you have and I will reward you.
20 or more points – Bravo. You get to dare me if you want. If not, still message me. I am sure I can figure out something as a reward for you.

Punishment list:
1 – Wear diapers for the next 2 nights. 10pm till 6am (If you work at that time, about 8 hours whenever you sleep) (If you get this 2 times, 4 nights. 3 times, 6 nights)
2 – Spanking! 50 HARD spankings each cheek. (If you get this 2 times, 100 spanks. 3 times, 150 spanks)
3 – No masturbating for a month (If you get this 2 times, 2 months. 3 times, 3 months)
4 – Corner time. For whatever amount of negative points you have, round it to whatever its closet to (2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60) That’s how long you get in the corner. Threshold should be 16% (if you get this 2 times, repeat the corner time later on today/tomorrow. Do one now. If you get this 3 times, repeat the corner time two times later on today/tomorrow. Do one now.)
5 – 1 & 3
6 – 2 & 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHEN YOU GO TO PLAY, HERE IS A SMALL LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER SO YOU CAN CHECK BACK HERE

When you complete a challenge advancement, check to claim your prize. Write it down somewhere,
When you complete a goal advancement, add that point in a list. I suggest when keeping track of your points, you write your transactions.
Example:
Zombie Doctor +1
Peed -1
Peed -1
Beaconator +2
TOTAL: +1

First time you enter a new realm, you enchant, you create a potion, find a certain ore, and start a mine check here. Do whatever it says.
Every time a creeper explodes or you find a naturally generated structure check here. Do whatever it says.

If you want me to create a different styled dare (one without diapers) for any game including minecraft or another diaper styled game for another game, PM your suggestions!

If you have gotten this far, whether you plan on doing this or not, please leave a thank you if you enjoy my dares and hope for more. It brings a smile to my face!

Have fun!!
//Kay878

Last edited by kay878; 07-01-2017 at 10:40 PM.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-21-2022, 10:21 PM   #2
Googol

Hi I know this is really late but Im really excited to try this one out. My question is what do you mean by "release from diaper for x time" under the challenge advancement section? sorry im too dumb to understand haha
Googol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 08:01 AM   #3
selocon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googol View Post
Hi I know this is really late but Im really excited to try this one out. My question is what do you mean by "release from diaper for x time" under the challenge advancement section? sorry im too dumb to understand haha
According to the dare/challenge, you have to wear diapers the entire time. Those advancements grant you X amount of time out of diapers.

My PM Dares

I need a punishment for thinking I do not need my diapers during the day and going out without them and having an accident. Hit me up on kik if you want to punish me.

My kik is selocon

I am a 2 year old who failed potty training. Treat me like it.

I wish Basilisk baby powdered me every day!
selocon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, games, minecraft, video