Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-03-2019, 07:21 AM   #16
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

the dilator decides his first stop should be the observatory, he goes there at night with the hope of sneaking around and trying to look for any information he can find that might prove useful

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #17
Kah
Account Banned

Omega
Temptress laughs as he runs away in naked humiliation, crouching down next to the naked young woman he just abandoned. A seductive smile spreads across her lips as she admires the body of her new toy.
"You will make a wonderful whore." She says as more of her hypnotized employees come in to carry her away.

Full of rage and fury OMEGA runs back home, the laughs from those watching him streak through the streets do not phase him, they only inspire him to get stronger and save his girlfriend.

Pride increase: 3

He will come back prepared, just like the other heroes who fought the villain bosses before he will wear a new suit, a symbol so people know who he is, and that he is a HERO.

***Player Task*** (As Omega had to streak through the streets you must do the same, to the end of your street and back. If this breaks a limit then 150 naked jumping jacks, you cannot post here again until the task is complete)

(Please describe Omega's new hero suit in your next post)

The Dilator

Bert takes a very big risk leaving his house after dark. Navigating his way through the streets he maneuvers his way around the gangs and henchmen of the villains. The observatory is located very close to the school district, in order to make it there in a timely manner he is forced to cut through the school, despite it being overrun with heavily armed men.

Using his abilities to slow guards reaction time he is able to run straight past them, but because of how many men there were he was spotted a few times by the slowed down men.

Hoping that no one was following him he runs for the Observatory, at this location he has a clear view of many locations in the city. The areas of note are THE SCHOOL DISTRICT, THE BUSINESS CENTER, ARKHOME PRISON, and RIVERWEED HOTEL.

At this location Bert has the ability to learn something about one of these districts, where does Bert choose to study? What does he want to know?

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:19 PM   #18
Tommytomjj

(Have had to wait until now to complete my task, my street is short but obviously didn’t want anyone to see me as public is a limit but I can have a go at semi public dares- fortunately none of my housemates saw me as I left or got back into my room either!)
Back home and now with time to recover and think about his next move, Omega firstly focuses on his identity. He understands that there is no rush to go back as he needs time to recover his health, so he focuses on his suit. The main part of his suit is the symbol on his chest- a white omega symbol surrounded by golden stars. He wears a skin tight long sleeved black top, allowing his symbol to illuminate and showing off his muscular frame. As for the bottom, padded red Lycra bottoms, leaving little to the imagination. He wears his favourite black and red running trainers with his suit, possibly the catalyst for the design. As a tribute to his favourite film of all time (who’s characters also have black and red suits) Omega chooses to have “No Capes”

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:38 PM   #19
Kah
Account Banned

During this resting period OMEGA gains back some of his health.

Health: 480

Now having a hero suit he admires himself in the mirror, seeing himself as this hero, a symbol of hope, fills him with a great sense of pride.

Pride: 5

With his pride stat now maxed out he has the potential to have his powers grow stronger, when this happens he will hit harder and be more durable in a fight. All that is needed is for people to see him and know that hope has finally returned to city as the dawn of new heroes has arrived.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-03-2019, 03:42 PM   #20
Tommytomjj

Feeling almost back to full health and as confident as ever, Omega heads back to the spa, but makes sure to build up an army of followers as he goes. He inspires confidence in them, and they inspire confidence in him, and he’s ready to take his girl back!

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-03-2019, 11:35 PM   #21
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Bert chooses to study the hotel, he’s looking to learn two things: he’s loooking for any gaps in guard patrols and trying to see which rooms are in use and which are empty

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 02:58 PM   #22
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA
LEVEL UP
Level: 2
Strength: 88
Speed: 2
Intelligence: 2
Pride: 3
Virtue: 3

Omega, dressed as a hero, walks among the havoc ridden streets of the city. People watching from a distance see the man and are filled with hope, finally the heroes have returned to save them.

As he makes his way back to Riverweed civilians pick up whatever weapons they can scavenge and join him in his march.

Arriving through the doors they were expecting a fight. Some a completely different sight caught their eyes. The most beautiful and jaw dropping men and women most of them have ever seen, dressed in no more than shoes and aprons approach the gang of civilians and the hero. The women flirt with the men and the men flirt with the women. The visual of these barely dressed hotel employees gets many of the crowd confused and somewhat horny.

After faltering for a moment OMEGA walks past them all and towards the Spa where he left his girlfriend, his gang pulling themselves away from the lust of what would surely be the most fulfilling sexual experience of their lives join him in looking for TEMPTRESS.

Suddenly the nearly naked employees take a turn, the love in their eyes turns to rage, like meth addicts a week late for their next hit they turn ravenous, they attack OMEGA and his gang. OMEGA having grown stronger is not fazed by their attacks and simply pushes them aside, but the people who followed him there are struggling to fight back. Clothes are being ripped from their bodies as the addicts for TEMPTRESS' lustful aroma mount the civilians in an attempt to achieve bring them all to orgasm, weather they want to or not.

OMEGA must now decide to help the people who joined him in his quest, or to try to save his girlfriend who he fears is facing the same horrors.

The Dilator

Looking through the telescope of the Observatory. Wanting to learn about guard patterns and gaps in their security he finds it be air tight, there's no way to possibly sneak into the hotel without being seen.

To make matters worse, while he is looking for any empty rooms to hide away in he finds them all occupied with a constant, 24 hour flow of woman and men servicing one another. What was once a respected and family grown brand before the villains took over has now become the most successful brothel house in the history of the country in just the few short weeks since the villains won against the last of the heroes. But not to worry, the heart of the family business has not been lost. Dilator watches from his vantage point as the owner's two 19 year old twin girls share a room in the penthouse where they together service to the clients rich enough afford their services, he also witnesses the old owner of the hotel trapped inside a cage within his daughters' penthouse room, forced to watch and listen to them degrade and humiliate themselves over and over again for every client who comes to seek the services they provide.

After so many clients have come and gone TEMPTRESS walks into the room and approaches the twin girls, she raises her arms as the aroma she emits fills the room and the twins fall back onto the bed feeling the effects of the drug that naturally emits from her body, giving them a total fix but soon leaving them wanting more, inspiring them to service more clients to earn another visit from the new owner of their Father's hotel and spa.

After the sun rises The Dilator gets ready to leave the Observatory as he sees someone approaching the doors to the hotel, a tall hulk of a man dressed in a red costume, a gang of average civilians with weapons at his back.

Does Dilator choose to go and help them or to stay and observe how this encounter will end?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 06:45 AM   #23
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Name: Bunny
Alias (Hero name): Big Carrot
Power: Incredibly lucky. Some might even say that he is rolling two d20's and picking the higher number
Description: Bunny is 5ft tall and pretty skinny. Due to his unusual metabolism, he has been unable to gain any large amounts of weight. He has white underwear, white socks, black shoes, blue jeans, and a black sweater.
History: Bunny has lived a pretty normal life. By normal, that of course means he has never been the victim of one of the many villains. Whenever he has encountered a villain, something lucky has always happened which managed to either defeat the villain or help Bunny get away. He has always found that luck is always on his side. As lucky as Bunny is, he has never lost his virginity. Maybe that is a lucky thing. Since Bunny has been so lucky his whole life, he decided to try and become a hero and put an end to bad luck for all.

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 11-06-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:41 AM   #24
Tommytomjj

The civilians knew the risk that they were taking when they joined him, and Omega couldn’t possibly turn back and risk losing his girlfriend now, he simply had to keep pushing forward and hope that the civilians could defend themselves. He had never felt more confident in his ability to win, and he was going to do whatever it takes

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #25
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

The Big Carrot rolls his lucky D8. He gets a 7, so he decides to go to the School District. What could possibly go wrong ^u^
Old 11-06-2019, 11:59 AM   #26
Kah
Account Banned

Big Carrot: Level 1
Strength: 4 (38 Damage)

Speed: 3

Intelligence: 3

Pride: 2

Virtue: 5

Health: 350

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 12:13 PM   #27
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

VIRTUE LOWERED: 2

Ignoring the cries for help screamed from the people who were being attacked, stripped, and assaulted by the sex hungry TEMPTRESS addicts OMEGA has committed an act of selfishness and so lost a part of his virtue. This thankfully has not weakened him physically at all, but another selfish act like that could have very unfortunate consequences next time.

Pushing the horny men and women aside he returns to the spa where he left his girlfriend before, looking for any sign of her. Other than the odd collection of people exchanging sexual favors he finds nothing else.

Does he look for clues as to where they might have gone, demand answers from the horny addicts, or explore the hotel to try and find his girlfriend?

***PLAYER TASK*** (Being surrounded by so many extraordinarily attractive people, most now naked, has gotten you really horny. The fact that all of them are trying to mount as fuck you isn't helping. You need to calm your body down. Take a 10 minute long cold shower before posting here again.)

Big Carrot

Bunny arrives at the school and already sees the difficulty in sneaking inside. The guards are reacting to someone who was there earlier in the evening and defenses have been put in place to tighten up security and ensure no more break ins happen.

No one knows just what these men are guarding, but judging by the number of guards a lot of people are sure it is one of the villains hiding behind all of those guns.

Bunny walks towards an open door and relying on his powers he aims to walk straight through the door without getting caught or seen by anyone.

Rolls: (15) (19)

His power works like a charm, just as he comes into view of the doorway the guards undergo a shift change, while exchanging pleasantries with each other it creates a gap just big enough for him to casually walk in unnoticed.

Now he is inside the gates surrounding the school, what does he choose to do?

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 11-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #28
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
Big Carrot

Bunny arrives at the school and already sees the difficulty in sneaking inside. The guards are reacting to someone who was there earlier in the evening and defenses have been put in place to tighten up security and ensure no more break ins happen.

No one knows just what these men are guarding, but judging by the number of guards a lot of people are sure it is one of the villains hiding behind all of those guns.

Bunny walks towards an open door and relying on his powers he aims to walk straight through the door without getting caught or seen by anyone.

Rolls: (15) (19)

His power works like a charm, just as he comes into view of the doorway the guards undergo a shift change, while exchanging pleasantries with each other it creates a gap just big enough for him to casually walk in unnoticed.

Now he is inside the gates surrounding the school, what does he choose to do?
Bunny smiles as he walks in unnoticed. Bunny decides to look for any entrances into the school. If he was able to easily walk through the gates, surely he could do the same for finding a way into the school.
Whatever was in there, Bunny was gonna put a stop to it. Or he won't if it is nothing bad.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:44 PM   #29
Tommytomjj

(Cold shower for 10 minutes done- I really wasn’t expecting to have to do that, but nonetheless I got through it)

Omega, now starting to panic again is about to lose control and demand answers from the mob. However, he suddenly realises he’s better than that and can focus his energy on actually doing something useful. After all, the mob are under Temptress’ powers and will not have the answers he needs anyway and he will risk getting hurt. He searches the hotel for more clues and depending on what he finds, he will go looking for his one love, who he hopes is still loving of him too, even under the influence of a super villain.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 11-06-2019, 01:13 PM   #30
Kah
Account Banned

OMEGA

Despite the low intelligence stat, which he has proven to make great use of time and time again, it seems as though the first hero to return to this world has finally realized that his actions have consequences. He realizes finally to think a situation through and to not run into a situation guns blazing. This is what lost him his girlfriend and shamed him into a naked run home the last time he was here.

Choosing to explore the hotel he runs through the corridors of the building, opening every door without a key but simply forcing them open with his brute strength to witness different sexual acts taking place in each and every room. In his search for the woman he loves he has witnessed depravities unlike anything he has ever seen, some almost so impure that it nearly breaks what is left of his virtue, luckily it holds strong enough for him to continue his search.

As time goes on he grows more and more desperate until finally there is only one door left in the entire building, the penthouse.

Breaking through the door he sees on the giant Super Kind Sized Bed a pair of young and beautiful twin girls, both appear of legal age, but not by much. The twins are completely identical to one another apart from one big detail. Where they share literally every natural physical attribute as complete clones of one another the easy way to tell them apart is through their hair, one dyed pink and the other blue.

The twins are both naked and covered in sweat, their breaths draw short as they continue to ride the man tied naked and spread eagle beneath them. The pink haired twin riding the mans face, his mouth putting her on the bring of orgasm, the blue haired twin riding his rock hard cock, bobbing up and down also close to cumming.

In the corner of the room is a small cage with what sounds like a man sobbing inside.

There is nowhere else to look now, OMEGA has broken through every door in the building, he found no signs of TEMPTRESS or his girlfriend. Maybe he missed something, he had to have missed something, but what?

What does he do now?

Big Carrot

Exploring the school Bunny is able to easily slip between the guards without effort, the power of his luck warping reality enough to make him a ghost in the hypothetical mist. He comes to a cross road, each path leading into total darkness, relying on his power to guide he turns and walks to the right. What he finds at the end of this path is hundreds of children, aged 5-17, all locked in caged off areas, the doors to the cages leading to classrooms, looking through the windows of the classrooms he sees that these children are being forced into servitude for the villains, being force fed false information that will make them willing servants to the villains and their twisted causes.

For weeks the people of the city have begged the gangs on the streets to help them find their children. money, drugs, their homes, no price was too large if they helped to find the lost children. Mothers gave their bodies to these men as the Father joined the gangs and served under villains to earn favor in the hopes that they will help them find the children. No one would have thought that they were all in the school district.

This revelation is world shattering for Bunny, he and many others had assumed that the villains were behind the mass kidnapping, but they only assumed it was so they could manipulate the parents into fighting for them, but warping these kids into one day being apart of their militia is a terrifying reality.

Learning this information has boosted Bunny's intelligence stat;

INTELLIGENCE: 4

What does he choose to do with this information?

PM DARES

<3 Kah

Advertisements
Kink Talk