Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2023, 06:46 PM   #1
germagrimes

Default 19M - Messy Home Alone Dares

this has gotten kind of long- I'm really up to try anything even if its in dislikes or its something i've never tried, come give me some dares!

I have the house to myself some week nights and I am looking for some beginner dares/tasks/rules to complete. My favorite dares include hidden wedgies, underwear, tight jeans, that sort of thing. Since I'm home alone I want to try something a little harder. I was thinking about trying some messy or nude dares for the first time. The only issue is that there is very limited privacy and the neighbors have cameras right next to the house. I have basic food/household stuff and a whole collection of different types of underwear. (even some dirty pairs that I'm borrowing from a friend ) I also have some cheap ones that i could destroy. Ive never really tried anything like this except with some oversized boxers that "accidentally fell down" (I might try it again outside if you want) During the time i wont be doing much as i don't have a car right now, i might make some food, study, or play vr.

(no cross dressing please)

Because i'm new to dares, please keep them pretty easy. Here are some of my likes and stuff:

anything with underwear, dirty/oversized/tight/boxers/frozen/light messy -all that stuff
anything else with clothing, jeans/shorts/commando - whatever

willing to try:
using toothpaste, itch powder, lube, shave cream, mud
other messy stuff that's manageable to clean up
being nude
swirlys
overnight/long term
dice dares

soft limits/punishments:
underwear destruction
anything public or outside
simple bondage
edging
pain
some piss

limits:
cross dressing
no nsfw pics
probably no pics period.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with

Last edited by germagrimes; 07-14-2023 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, boxers, home alone, messy, underwear