Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2018, 04:41 AM   #1
littleRy

Default Punish me for the weekend.

My cousin Steph is going to be babysitting me over the weekend, while I'm trapped in diapers and my dommy is away. She's going to get revenge on me for making fun of her when we were younger for wetting the bed. I need punishments, tasks, dares, and things for her to force me to do to humiliate, degrade me, and put me in my place. We have the entire weekend, so you can make these as long or short as you want for a 3 day period.

Last edited by littleRy; 02-16-2018 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Add to centext
littleRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
SlightlyGirlyDL

you're not allowed to wear anything but a diaper for the weekend, or if she decides, you are only allowed to wear a short dress and bra, or any other women's clothing of her choosing.

You are not allowed access to the bathroom for the whole weekend unless she says so, and to get permission to enter a bathroom you must get on your knees and beg for the privilege. When you need to be changed only she is allowed to change you, or if she doesn't want to change you, you are only allowed to change with her permission and while she is watching.

If you break any of these rules then she will is allowed to strip you naked and spank you or force you to do anything else that she wants.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(no consuming, public...etc.), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent and Long (2-3 day) Dares, pics with face exposed
SlightlyGirlyDL is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper boy, diapers, humiliation, punishment