Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-21-2017, 01:45 PM   #1
EnigmaticBunni

Exclamation Couple mini denial games.

This thread is for posting games that you can play with your partner to deni them temporarily. or to prolong the play.

I'll start with my ex wife's "Alphabet game" we all know the song : "abcdefg higklmnop qrs tuv wx y and z. now i know my abc's next time wont you sing with me"

Simple song. We could all sing it blind-folded. So she would blindfold me and have me sing it while teasing my cock and occasionally tickling me. If i didnt sing the song to the right tune and finish the whole thing I would have to start again from the beginning. When i made a mistake, she would stop playing and I would have to restart the song immediately. She might not start playing till I was part way through though, so when she did start, it made it much harder to not make a mistake out of surprise. Only after "Next time wont you play with me?" was I allowed to cum.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:32 PM   #2
SammyWhammi

That's actually such a cute little game!
SammyWhammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #3
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

i believe i heard this from butterfly -

Give your partner oral but any time they make a noise [or get squirmy, if your partner's on the silent side] you stop pleasuring them until they compose themselves. Try to make it until a silent orgasm, and then switch turns!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple games, denial tease, tease and denial