Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2019, 01:38 AM   #226
Kate92
Distinguished Member

I wasn't online yesterday as personal life got a little too busy. This means I have a fair bit of backlog to catch up on! My already tormented pussy will suffer a lot more teasing today

I sincerely hope that today is the last day of my denial as I am dying to cum, but even though my official denial ends after today I still don't know for sure whether I will be allowed to cum tomorrow or not

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:40 AM   #227
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
I sincerely hope that today is the last day of my denial as I am dying to cum, but even though my official denial ends after today I still don't know for sure whether I will be allowed to cum tomorrow or not

- Kate
Who has the power to deny you?

Anyway, it's sad that you're flat, with arguments like hers you could improve your business a lot.

Not only males loves them, females loves them too (you know something about the argument, isn't it?).

So slap your tits (well, your... nothing) for not being collaborative at work.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 03:20 PM   #228
znu_du

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
I still don't know for sure whether I will be allowed to cum tomorrow or not
I think you shouldn't cum while tasks form here, PM dares or punishments (broad hint ) are pending.

You don't need to torture your nipples for this post in a painful way but I want you to pet your mosquito stitches and flatties for 10 minutes. Enjoy it!

DISLIKES: disagreeing answer, non-metric units.

LIMITS: no or dishonest answer, concealment of a problem with a task or with me.
  • Languages: German and (bad) English.
  • Kik isn't working atm.
You may AMA but I'm not going to answer every question.
Spoiler:
PM me - There is no thread but maybe I'm going create a FAQ blog.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:32 AM   #229
redcamel
getDare Addict

So? Have you had release finally, or still squirming in desire? Unfortunately, even if you had your craved orgasm, you had no tits to tickle to make it better, just nipples to torture.

10 more minutes of nipple clamps, please.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #230
nuss

what o you think about her? play with yourself while explaing it to us,

Likes: humiliation, beeing called names, embarassing things, beeing treated as a girl/wife, soft selfbondage, tease and denial, begging to cum, strange ways to cum

Dislikes: pee, ass play, hidden public, beeing allowed to cum
Limits: scat, diaper, cbt, pictures, cam

Denied till april 3rd.
Permission to cum: 16/16
Permission to ruin: 12/12
nuss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nuss for this post:
Old 03-05-2019, 03:00 AM   #231
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Orgasm

Good morning everyone. Apologies for the late post.

In what was a delightful surprise, I was allowed to cum on 28th Feb, one day before my denial was supposed to end! I had been teasing myself to the pics and comments on this thread and was already going crazy with the desire to cum. I was then made to rub my pussy a while longer, and then I had to put a clothespin on my swollen clit which made me whimper in pain! I was instructed to insert the vibe on low speed into my wet pussy and the whimpers turned to moans of pleasure! This was followed by 30 HARD spanks with a belt to each of my flatties which left them bright pink and stinging in pain. I was then made to edge which had me dying for an orgasm.

Next I was made to put on my ball gag with the vibe still tormenting my pussy on low speed and had to kneel in front of the mirror. I had recently purchased nipple suckers and I was made to put them on using some lube around my nipples first. The suction on my already erect nipples turned me on SO much! The clothespin then went back on my sensitive clit, making my cry out in pain again. Then I had to take a smooth edged marker pen and insert it into my ass and fuck my ass slowly with it. I felt like such a depraved slut looking at myself in the mirror, gagged and drooling, my nipples being deliciously sucked while the vibe buzzed away inside my leaking pussy, my engorged clit enduring the painful bite of the clothespin while I fucked my tight ass with a pen! I could see the craving on my face for an orgasm!

I was then instructed to remove the vibe from my pussy and the clothespin from my clit (the pain while removing it made me shout out). Then I had to turn the vibe on high, hold it against my clit and crawl to my dildo on the other side of the room. I wasn't allowed to edge until I reached the dildo, removed the ball gag and started sucking on the dildo. I barely managed to hold back the edge until I had the dildo in my mouth and cried out in desperation as I forced myself to pull the vibe away from my clit upon edging. Then I was made to insert the dildo until my dripping pussy and the vibe went back onto my clit. Another edge, another cry of frustration. Then an instruction to remove the nipple suckers. Upon removing them, my nipples looked even longer and more swollen than usual! I was then made to spank each nipple 5 times with the belt. Each spank resulted in a cry of pain. I then rubbed my nipples and ohmygod they were SO sensitive because of the time spent being sucked! Rubbing them felt divine! I could feel my clit pulse in time with the rubbing, it felt so good!

By now my need to cum had become overwhelming. After a few moments of rubbing my super sensitive nipples I was made to slap my pussy hard 10 times. I was so wet, my juices were literally flying about with each slap! I was then instructed to go down on my hands and knees doggy style and hold the vibe on high against my throbbing clit. Just before I was edging, I was instructed to hold back the edge for a count of 10 which I barely managed before starting to edge. At this point I was expecting the usual command to move the vibe away from my clit but to my utter delight I was ordered to cum instead! I pressed the vibe harder against my clit and screamed in ecstasy, my body shaking and shuddering as two weeks of pent up sexual energy was released in a MASSIVE orgasm! It was so intense, I even squirted which I don't do too often! It took me a long while to regain my composure after the orgasm subsided!

A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread, your humiliating posts and comments led to me being continuously horny while I was in denial and this helped make the eventual orgasm so much more intense. I would like to put this thread on hold for now as I don't want to get so used to people making fun of my flatties that it is no longer humiliating, but I have enjoyed every post on here so far and thank you everyone once again!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 03-05-2019 at 03:02 AM.
The following 10 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 03-05-2019, 04:03 AM   #232
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks, you described it so well and intense that one would deny you only to read your description of the susequent orgasm
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 03-05-2019, 06:30 AM   #233
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks, you described it so well and intense that one would deny you only to read your description of the susequent orgasm
Thank you, I do believe the denial and all the teasing made the orgasm all the more intense! I am glad you liked the report.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 03-05-2019, 02:53 PM   #234
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

lovely and very sexy description - so hot

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 03-06-2019, 07:02 AM   #235
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Another beautiful report. I can almost imagine it in my head as if I have been there.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:43 AM   #236
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Indeed, quite a beautiful description.
Would have actually turned me on, but the mental image of your flat chest... meh.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk