Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Dare to scratch

Go and buy at least 5 pairs of completely identical underwear and put itching powder in one of them, Randomly mix them and hope you don't spend the day scratching because they stay on for at least 4 hours.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 10-23-2018, 12:10 PM   #2
GayCackenOffenYom

I haven't done this, but I once did a similar thing. I was in the woods with a lover of mine. I could identify poison ivy, and he claimed he could but I had a feeling he was just trying not to sound less knowledgeable than me. So I pointed out four plants, one of which was poison ivy, and made a bet with him. He would tell me which he thought was poison ivy, and I would rub it on my genitals. If he was right then I'd be miserable down there... but I called it correctly and he didn't know. He picked the wrong plant, and thus I won the bet. Because I won the bet, he had to pose naked in the woods for a photo shoot :-)

Perhaps I'll look into buying some itching powder to try this dare. Anyone know where I can get itching powder?
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk