Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-13-2021, 01:41 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear Locked in pants and can't say no

Ok, so yesterday I made a poll asking what my predicament for the day should be. Turns out we have a tie between

- LOCKED: Wear light blue skinny jeans, tighten belt so much that they can't be pulled down, use padlock to lock belt, hide keys 2km away from home, not allowed to retrieve keys before 10 hours are over.

and

-YES MISTRESS: Not allowed to say "No" to anybody/anything, as long as it's within hard limits.

That means I'll do both XD Already started the LOCKED, will go out and hide the key now. Just one plea: Give me ca. three hours before you mess me up completely, I gotta get some serious business done around noon, then I'm all yours Besides of that, feel free to add tasks here or text me on kik (Username in signature)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:12 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Update: I am back home, the key is hidden in a street at the other side of the city center, 25 minutes of walking to retrieve it. I'm nervous and afraid that it may be gone, but apart from that I'm feeling good and can control myself very well at the moment. May regret later, but will have some spicy food now to fire things up XD

I'm completely free for the rest of the day. I do have basic things at home, shops will close in a few hours (and I don't know until they won't let me in anymore...). This is too easy at the moment *:-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 02-13-2021, 04:18 AM   #3
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Open the fly of the pants and pour a bottle of syrup into them
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 04:29 AM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I think I don't have any syrup, but I assume you'll be satisfied with honey too

Edit: No need to open the fly, I'm a skinny guy, if I pull in my stomach really hard there's a way in on top. XD

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 02-13-2021 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:26 AM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Update: After being dared to drink 2 litres of water the inevitable has happened... Since there were no specific instrucitons I just sat on my toile tand peed through the pants. The honey is probably mostly gone now, I'm on a plastic on my sofa and hope that I can control my other bowels for the rest of the afternoon. 4 more hours before I can touch the key.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 02-13-2021, 08:12 AM   #6
Aus_Filth

From when you read this, find the two smelliest cans of food in your house and pour them into your jeans, one down the front, one down the back. From this point until the end you cannot sit on the toilet for any reason. I don't want you sitting on the couch stalling the rest of the time I need you moving, go for a walk around your house every 20 minutes and assume a squat position to hold for 30 seconds after your walk before you can sit again. Additionally eat something else that is spicy again with rice (perhaps curry?) or alternatively eat a bowl of cereal immediately if this is not on hand. One last thing, before you can unlock cum all over yourself
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 08:32 AM   #7
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks a lot for the detailed instructions! In the meantime I've been told to drink more water, and I need to wear the pants for another 10 hours after being allowed to unlock. I'll not wear them to bed, but get back into them tomorrow morning, which I'm really not looking forward to after everything today. -.-

I'll quickly eat a bowl of cereals now, then pour the food, and then go for my first walk. My bowels are very unhappy, and I really hope I can avoid the worst.

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 02-13-2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:57 AM   #8
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Two things. As you will not be wearing this during the night, store your pants in the freezer.

And, relax those bowels at least 3 hours before you get out of those pants...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:09 AM   #9
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
relax those bowels at least 3 hours before you get out of those pants...
The other guy edited his dare, I won't wear the pants tomorrow. Since I'll be allowed to get the key in a bit more than 2 hours I took this as an order to let go, and boy, you have no idea what kind of mess I am now. I had a can of beans and a can of Chili there already, but holy shit, I don't even know how I can walk like this. There's mushy sounds with every movement. This is really fucking bad

--> PM Dares <--
Old 02-13-2021, 12:52 PM   #10
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooook wow, this was a lot worse than expected. Before going out I spent the last ~2 hours just sitting in my bathtub and letting juices dribble away. Yes, this meant ignoring several of the short walks Aus_Filth asked me to do, but I really didn't feel like leaving several "trails" of certain liquids in my apartment...

The walk to the key was intense. Temperatures are freezing today, so I quickly started to get very cold with my wet pants. At the beginning I had walked very carefully, always looking out for people and also because I just didn't want the things in my pants to move too much. But after shivering more and more I just had to move faster. So, instead of waiting for people to get out of my way I ran past them whenever I could'nt avoid them. By the time I got the key (imagine my relieve to see it was still there!) things had started to move down my legs and I'm quite sure I left some droppings on the way back...

I spare you the details of cleaning up. This was intense, thx to everybody involved, I'll probabyl not repeat this one too soon XD

--> PM Dares <--

Advertisements
Kink Talk