Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-10-2023, 05:13 PM   #241
FoxyFemboy

Take a max dose of laxatives. Go to a store and walk around and find a busy aisle and then proceed to wet and mess your diaper while you pretend to be looking at stuff. You then must walk around the store for 10 minutes in your mess. After your 10 minutes go to the washroom and go in a stall and change your diaper. Wrap up your dirty diaper and make sure you forget to throw it out and walk out the store while holding your dirty diaper in your hand.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:47 PM   #242
supernerd

Put on a diaper under your clothes and go to a store. You will buy three different foods and after you check out, put them into the front and back of your diaper. go back into the store and walk around. You can only leave after you pee yourself.

LIKES: underwear, wedgies, pantsing, semi public, embarrassing situations, tighty whities, diapers, some messy foods, sagging

DISLIKES: ballbusting,pee, edging, cum control, spank

LIMITS: no face pics, too public, vomit, poo, family and friends, illegal, blood, pain, cross dressing, permanent, nipples, swirlies, feet, anal
supernerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 11:57 AM   #243
maaik

Diaper up with 1 Thick or 2 normal Diapers. Insert a buttplug before. Drink at least 1 Liter before u go out for your Walk. Walk around the Park until u have peed in you Diaper. After u wet your Diaper search for a Slightly hidden Parkbench. Sit down and Try to get a Orgasm through your Diaper. But be carefull that u dont get caught. You arent alowed to go home until you cum in your Diaper once.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 09:45 AM   #244
supernerd

Drink 3 glasses of water and then put on a diaper. Drink more water every half hour for the next 3 hours. You must pee until your diaper is sagging really bad in public before you can change.

Give me a dare i can do at college

LIKES: underwear, wedgies, pantsing, semi public, embarrassing situations, tighty whities, diapers, some messy foods, sagging

DISLIKES: ballbusting,pee, edging, cum control, spank

LIMITS: no face pics, too public, vomit, poo, family and friends, illegal, blood, pain, cross dressing, permanent, nipples, swirlies, feet, anal
supernerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 01:32 PM   #245
ABDLinAL

One day wear diapers to all your classes, and be sure to wet during a class. You also must change a wet diaper on campus not in a bathroom. You can go anywhere else you want to hide, and you can wait around as late as you want, but no going home until you've done that.

limits: obvious public

Please PM me dares and I'll respond with reports and maybe pic proof. I love randomly having tasks appear and being at the mercy of others.

Hidden public is okay.
ABDLinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 06:39 PM   #246
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Drink 1L of water, take a quick acting laxative or suppository, diaper up, and go for a drive in the country or a walk in the woods, bringing a change of diaper with you.

If you make it an hour into the drive/walk still dry and unmessed, congrats, you can go home, use your diaper as you like, etc.

But if you're not dry and/or have messed, find a spot by the side of the road or your wooded trail and give yourself a change. Be sure to bring the dirty diaper back with you, and throw it out when you finally get home.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:46 AM   #247
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Put a fresh diaper in your car but don't start by wearing a diaper. Wear the tightest pants you own. When you really have to pee, park your car so you're a 20 minute walk from your house. Now start walking towards your house. If you're able to make it to your house without having an accident, put on a diaper and wet it, you can put on a different pair of pants that aren't so tight, and then return to your car.

If you don't think you're going to make it all the way home without an accident, then return to your car, put on the diaper, wet it while standing outside. Then you have to walk all the way to your house, drink at least 16 oz of water, then return to your car.

If you have an accident on your way to your house, then you deserve an extra punishment. Continue walking home. Once home, change out of your wet pants and put on a diaper. You're not allowed to walk back to your car until you have both wet and mess your diaper since you're such a baby and can't manage to keep your pants dry.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 08:31 PM   #248
BabyMe123

put on a diaper as thick as your willing to go. Make a shopping list of at least 15+ items that include a few things you might be slightly embarrassed to buy i.e womens underwear or something, then drink alot then go out shopping for everything on the list. If you can't get something on the list you have to add a 10min penalty which means that once your done shopping, you have to stay in public for however long until your penalty is up. If you wet while out then once you get home you have to stay in the diaper for 1hr per wet.

For example :
if you have 20 items on you list but you can only get 17 items, you have to spend 30 mins out in public once your done shopping. If you wet 2 times while out you will have to stay in the diaper for 2hrs at home.

hates: pain,poop, hanging wedgies, masturbation dare, openly public

no face pics

kik : BabyGirlMe66

Insta: wedgiebaby1234
BabyMe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 01:51 PM   #249
SissyDiaper231

You are to pee once in a diaper ang go out in public. keep it on until you want to pee again then start going home. You can hold the pee or not and hope it does not leak
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 04:09 PM   #250
DFurry

Wet a diaper until it leaks enough that movement that squishes it will cause further leaks. Drink a solid amount of water and take a fast acting laxative. Head out anywhere that’s as public as you’re willing wearing the lightest colour pants you own. Wet and mess while doing something that requires you bend over (checking an item on a shelf, reading a flyer, tying shoe etc). Find a couple hard surfaces to sit on (nothing upholstered, please!). Can’t stay out long like this so head home after you’ve squashed down at least thrice.

Only thing to keep in mind for me is it’s very cold out now so it’s hard to be outside without being well covered. At the same time I don’t want any direct exposure.

Limits: Major Public (Harassment of others, direct inappropriate interaction etc), Self-Harm, Family/Friends/Colleagues, Illegal, Consumption of non-food items, long-term effects, online exposure, costly dares (ruining property that will need replacing, purchasing expensive items for single time use etc.)
DFurry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DFurry for this post:
Old 12-01-2023, 01:40 AM   #251
FoxyFemboy

Diaper up, wear whatever else and go for a drive, drive until you have wet yourself 3 times. Once you have wet, park your car and get out. You have to mess to get back in. Once you have messed, you must go through a drive through and order at least a drink. You may then go home and change.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 02:49 AM   #252
EquivalentTrash

Put a small dildo in your ass and a diaper over the top. You have to spend one hour in public, make sure you do lots of moving around (bending over to pick things up, for example). If the dildo falls out at any point, or you come, you aren't allowed to go home until you mess and change in a public bathroom.

Likes: Diapers, public, piss, mild scat, bathroom control, crossdressing, anal, non-face pics and vids.

Limits: Illegal, Blood, CBT, pain, Family and friends, extreme exposure, personal info, face pics, scat thats not in a diaper.

Things I own: ABDL diapers, Medical Diapers, Pullups, cloth diaper, plastic pants, enema, laxatives, onesie, dildos, butt plugs, limited crossdressing

Kik: EquivalentTrash
EquivalentTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 03:46 AM   #253
diapersissy119
Baby Member

Wet an ABDL diaper until it's at least 50% full, and pack a bag (preferably a shoulder bag) with a fresh ABDL diaper and your laptop. Change your laptop background to something ABDL or babyish (i.e., a picture of Paw Patrol) within your limits. Then go to a cafe and order a 500ml coffee/tea/water. Sit at the cafe and use your laptop until you have an urge to wet. Minimize your browser so your background is visible and stand up to wet your diaper. If you think your diaper is less than 80% full, then order another 500 ml beverage and repeat. Once your diaper is at least 80% full, say, "I need a change" out loud then go to the cafe restroom and change into your fresh diaper. Spend an additional hour at the cafe or in public in your fresh diaper wetting whenever you have the urge.

Punishments: spanking, wedgies, buttplay, edging, chastity

Limits: illegal, face, full public, food, frontal nudity, injury, 24/7 or long term dares, work hours.

PM Dares.

Supplies.

PM me if you want to give each other dares/tasks back and forth. I'm willing to put in effort to cater to your likes/limits and hoping to find the same!

Kik: diapersissy119
diapersissy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 01:48 PM   #254
austinboy

Diaper up in an ABDL diaper and get it nice and wet, then go and change in a public restroom. Before changing, take a photo of you in your wet diaper (no face). After you're done changing, take the wet diaper and write on it in large letters with a sharpie 'msg for pic', then include a mobile, email, kik, etc. Leave the diaper outside (on a bench, table, etc) in a public area with the message clearly visible.

If you get any messages, you must reply with the pic you took in the diaper.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:54 AM   #255
Slaveloo

make yourself an small enema (at least 500 ml) and drink at least 1.5 liters of water before you outting on a thick diaper. Then go out in public and go shopping for groceries, you gonna have to wet amd mess yourself while you are in the store. after that you will spend 2 additional hours in public.when you get Home you will stay in the mess for atleast 4 hours before you may change.

Can i have a cinema or a mall dare including laxatives please, and ofc if anyone want the proof of the dare ask me pics and videos

Love : wearing diapers, bdsm, being humiliate, cbt, petplay

Limit : family and social destruction

My toys : diapers, pull ups, diaper cover, laxatives, ball gag, rope, hands and foot cuffs, baby powder, pacifier, baby bottle

Want to become diaper dependent

Last edited by Slaveloo; 12-09-2023 at 03:18 AM.
Slaveloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above