Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
fun-dave

Post Face-to-face spin the bottle [Fiction]

my first story and the first segment will be explaining the characters and there relationships and setting up the seen and the game. will be wrote over a few week hopefully sooner. so yeh if u like it stick with it , it will get better wen the game begins it is partly based on a true story from a friend with my own adaptations. ok then here goes

Denna and Dave were two friends who had met via a well used chat room, they had spoke and exchanged texts for many months now and grown rather fond ov each other. Jenna was 17 and a few months older than Dave all tho he was still 17. They had always talked off meeting but never found an appropriate time to meet due to school commitments. come the end ov the school term they had arranged to meet up at Jenna's house one nite wen her dad was away for the weekend with his new girlfriend.

Dave had talked about everything with jenna from family to friends to sexual things as both were still virgins and not wishing to rush in to anything with a one nite stand. But Dave had also become friends with Jenna's younger sister kate, who was only a year younger but was just as mature and grown up as Dave and Jenna. So Dave had said that kate should be there that nite too, so he could meet her in person as well.

On the weeks running up to the meeting they planned things they could all get up to while they were there. Dave was gonna grab a DVD from the shop on his way over and Jenna would get some drink in and they would have a nite chatting and wtching a film togeather, or so they thought .......

... Dave in his usual manner was running half an hour late which was starting to panic Jenna that he may have ditched outta the meeting. But this was the furthest thing from daves mind he was running behind as he was trying to look his best for his new 'friend' who he had now become very very fond ov.

When dave finaly arrived Kate and Jenna were at the door to meet Dave and invite him in. The first meeting was rather awkward but hugs kisses and small talk was exchanged and they quickly all sat down to order there pizza and watch there film. Kate was left to set up the film while Jenna and dave went in to the kitchen to order the pizza and make some drinks.

In the kitchen dave was left with the job ov making drinks so to get the awkwardness out of the way Jenna suggested they all started with a gud stiff drink to relax them all a little. Vodka was the drink of choice for them all, to which Dave made sure they were quiet strong hoping to make the nite a little more intresting for all.

{a little while later} The nite was progressing well the pizza was here and had mostly been consumed and the film had just finished. By this point they had all become quiet merry from the large amounts ov alchol consumed. Jenna's dad had said it was fine for kate to have a drink as long as Jenna was looking after her and not letting it get out of hand.

after a while chatting the conversation died down to an awkward silents with them all sat on the floor looking round at each other in an uncomfortable who's gonna say something fashion. Dave had a tendancy to fidget and fiddle with things in these situations so started to spin empty vodka bottle on the floor. Kate noticing this perked up and suggested " hey why not play spin the bottle truth or dare!" to which Dave and jenna both agreed would be a great idea and a good way to get to know each other. Jenna then had a thought " we will have to set some rules cos i dnt wanna let it get outta hand ok cos dad is home in a few days and he said ive got to look after Kate!"

After a few mintues chatting between themselves they decided the rules were, truths are unlimited and if u failed to answer you would be given an automatic dare chosen by the other two players, if u failed to do a dare you were given a forefit, and nothing messy or dangerous that could break splash or hurt anyone!" so the game was set and a game ov rock paper sissors was to decide who spun first. dave gave the count "3......2........1......draw" ........

ok well thats a start and it introduces the characters and sets the scene i hope. please excuse my bad grammer and spelling i am dyslexic but trying my best
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
fun-dave

Ok so i hope you liked the first section and yes i know its pretty quick to be posting the second segment but ive been bitten by the writting bug or is it typing bug :S ok now im worried has my comp got some sort ov typing virus ! anyways back to the story!

"ahhh jenna you loose rock beats you!" annouced dave in quiet a cocky manner. Kate sat smug with her self , that she had beaten her sister even tho it was just a silly little game. Jenna grabbed the bottle and spun the bottle for the first time. You could feel the tention building in the room already and this was only the first round! the bottle landed back on her to which she annouced, " no fair, this is fixed, its gonna be one those nites always me!". Kate interupts jenna " oh stop moaning its a game have fun!"

Dave quickly turned the conversation back to the game asking Jenna if she would like truth or a dare, jenna wisely choose a truth to start the game off easy. Kate and Dave wispering in each other ear, deciding what question could they lay upon Jen and get the most juicy gossip possible! Kate turned to Jen with a deep breath " Have you ever seen anyone completely naked infront of you!" Jen turned slightly pink and explained how she had obviously seen her close friends naked at sleep overs getting changed and how she had seen some of the lads in her class naked when they had streaked on a class trip". Dave suspected there were other people so he probed a little further at Jen to try and get some answers! To which Jen explained " ok ok ive seen you naked Kate and your friends!" "WHAT!" screamed Kate! " well i was walking passed your room at your sleepover the other week to go to the loo and i saw thru the gap in the door you all stud there trying on each other clothes and comparing breasts". kate was not happy at this but there was nothing she could do until she got chance to ask jenna something again or dare her! so now it was Kates turn to spin!

She spun the bottle and it was pointing at Dave, to which he took a big gulp and asked for a truth also. Jen and Kate giggled and wispered in each others ears as to what to ask there new male friend, as this was the first time they had met in person they were unsure as to how open he would be! Kate been the more daring and outspoken of the two blurted out " how often do you masterbate a week?" Dave playing it kewl quickly answered " erm 3 or 4 depending on my mood, maximum would be 7 or 8!" Jen and Kate both looked at each other with shocked expresions but also a lil cheeky smile!

To change the subject quickly from him dave moved the game on swiftly, spinning the bottle to which it pointed at Jen again, " Oh not me again! this isnt fair cant we just take it in turns to ask each other?" Jen asked. Dave quickly and disiesivly said " yes that is fairer and more fun!" Kate did not look to pleased at this decition. Jen turned to her lil sis with an evil twinkle in her eye and asked truth or dare! Kate been Kate didnt like to be one up'ed by her older sibling so took the offence of being cocky and asked for a dare!

Jen and Dave both looking extremly shocked started to wisper idea's, to which Jenna was often heard to say "No! thats to mean!" or " No! thats my lil sis!", after a few minutes of deliberation Jen perked up and said " You have to take your top off and sit in your bra til dared otherwise!" Kate a lilttle nocked off her feet didnt wanna show that Jen had beaten her again so as quick as Jen could finish her sentence Kate was sat in her bra. She didnt have exceptionaly large breasts if anything slightly below average but Dave didnt care as they were still boobs to him, specialy in such a sexy lacey black bra!

Kate again playing it cool quickly turned the attention back to Jen. "Dare or Dare, come on be daring!". Jen not one to step down from a challeneg agreed to take a dare and the deliperation began but only for a short period of time. "Jen i dare you to strip to just you bra and nickers!" Dave sat with a large grin on his face couldnt wait to see this, Jen begrudginly stud up and began to strip off in a normal manner trying to draw as little attention to the fact she was now semi naked infront ov a guy she had only met a few hours ago in person and her little sister! This was awkward for jen as she had only ever been naked infront ov a few people to which the majority were her friends, and the occational Dr for check ups or medical problems.

Dave not wanting to be left outta the fun said he would take a dare before he had even been asked what he would like! Kate and Jen both without speaking to one another shouted "STRIP TO YOUR BOXERS!" in some sort ov sister physchic way! Dave also had only been naked infront of a few people before but was hiding this fear behind a wall ov fake confidence. he began to strip and started to jokingly make it like a full monty sketch flinging his shirt and belt on to the two girls who were now clapping whitlesing and hooting him along. Both girls had grins from ear to ear wen he was done as they could start to see the making of a boxer went from all the excitement ov seeing both girls remove clothing and himself being naked infront of the two beautiful girls!

Kate then spent the next round trying to peer up Daves boxers but he was not having any of this and crossed his legs! the next round again turned back to truths, jen was asked if she masterbated and how much she replyed yes and wen in the mood. kate was asked the same question and ginnerly answer she did most nites. Dave however was asked a slightly more personal question as too weather he had ever been naked infront of another guy with his penis irect or the other guy irect or if he had touched or had his irection touched by another guy. Dave went the bright shade of red you could imagine and began to explain how once at a sleep over when he was 14 and they were camping in the garden his best friend has got a hardon wen they were tlking bout some girl in there class they liked and dave had picked on him about this erection, to which his friend mike said fine show me yours if you dare! They both then had fully erected them selfs and sat up and removed there boxers to compare. Dave them explained how he had a small cock but his was the fatter of the two. They had compared width by wrapping there hand round there own then each others to compare. But that was as far as they had gone. Dave then sat back on the floor to which his hardon had subsided and he looked rather embaressed!

Jen felt bad for Dave now so thought she would take the lime light off, of him and took a dare! but had said Dave was the only one who could choose what this dare would be! Dave suddenly perked up in attitude and began to ponder what he could have the already semi-naked Jen do for him! he wispered an idea in to Kates ear and she nodded in agreement! Dave stood up in a superman pose and annouced " You shall go upstairs and bring your bikini downstairs and change in to it, your aloud to cover your self with your hands and bikini only but ur not aloud to stand up so anything we see we see ok?" Jen looking nervously ran upstairs and grabbed her bikini..........
Old 08-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
fun-dave

Jen was quick to begin not allowing anytime for Dave or Kate who was a lil intrested as to what her older sister looked like naked seen as Jen had seen her and her friends naked a few weeks before! she was doing well with the top with only a slight nip-slip! but wen it came to removing her thong it all went down hill, firstly she got it stuck on her foot having to expose her self with only thys for cover to un hook the stringy thong! then trying to pull the new bikini bottoms on while keeping her bum on the floor wasnt working so finaly she gave in and just arched her back up fully exposing her pussy to both Dave and Kate! niether of them complained she cheated on the dare as they had now had a quick glimpse ov her private area!

Kate knowing this was gonna be an equally bad dare hoped for some consideration from her older sis to not be so harsh to her! But this was planned out badly as she was now rather embaressed and out to equal the table! so Jen then dared Kate to strip off and run in to every room in the house she could use only her hands for cover! Dave knew she was younger than him but still could not divert his eyes from her fine very well developed body! she was ov legal age but it still felt slightly wrong to him! she quiet happily stripped off and did the dare! she even ran up the stairs no handed to which they both got a slight glimpse of Kates area's.
she came and sat down with a towel now wrapped round her and a big smile on her face if not a tad out of breath! Dave quickly chimed in, "you cant wear that round your top half". Kate looking oussked at dave dropped the towel to her lap now covering her breasts with her hands. Dave said in a rather posh voice " In a previous dare you were dared to stay topless until dared not be, and as ov yet we have not dared you to dress again!". Jen looked rather pleased at this and Kate a little annoyed.

The attention was now back on dave and for him to choose a dare! he did this and would live to regret the comment made to Kate! she quickly chirped up "Strip off completly naked and stand with your hands on your head until both Jen and me are satisfied with seeing what we want!". Dave knowing he would have to do a forefit if he didnt begrudgingly stud up and removed his boxers placing his hands on his head! Kate and Jen both started to wolf whistle at the site they had seen! up until now Kate had only seen three penis's in real life and all were soft and tiny as this was wen she was 12 playing truth or dare with friends on a rainy day. Jen reached forwards for it but Dave quickly hustled backwards hands still o head! " HEY that want part the dare u said see!". Jen agreed and Kate allowed dave to put on his boxers and return to sitting down again!

" Can we have a break before the next round?", asked Jen, "i really need to use the bathroom, and i could do with another drink!". Dave was now in quiet a daring mood so suggested they all got another drink and then go to the bathroom cos he also needed to go. but he had other idea's in his head, he had never seen a girl use a loo properly he knew the rough idea ov how it worked but was inquisative so after retrieveing another drink he suggested "I need to pee also and im sure you do too Kate." to which she nodded, " why dont we all go up to bathroom and pee". Jen looking slightly confused "u mean like all go que outside?", dave quickly replied " no i mean all in there while we pee, cos if im honest ive never seen how u guys use a loo properly i know theory but ive never seen and im sure uve got a rough idea but never actually seen have yeh?" . Both the girls looked at each and shuck there heads and shrugged there shoulders. all three then set off upstairs to the master bathroom.

Kate instantly said "ok well Jen since its your turn for a dare next you can go first!", with out arguing as she was at this point now about to burst quickly pulled down the bikini bottoms and sat just lifted off the seat began to pee and prompted Dave to have a look, to which he did with a slight look of discust, Kate also had a little peak so as not to feel left out.quick whipe and a change to Kate been on there, Kate was a little pee shy so bot jen and dave had to turn round until she started, then both Dave and Jen divede to the floor to have a quick peak. Kate asked dave if he would like to wipe wen she had done seen as he was so intregued, looking a little shocked he replied, "yes, no, yes, noooo,yessss! ok then ill do it if its ok with you and Jen!" jen nodded and dave grabbed some loo roll and gave kate a whipe first time whipping in completerly the wrong place. Kate said he had done a gud job and he quickly ran and washed his hands now feeling a little dirty!

Now it was Daves turn! He quickly dropped his boxers to the floor seen as they had already seen it why should he worry. Kate quickly reached round him and grabbed his hand saying "ok well you had ago with mine, i wanna go with yours!" Dave could not really say no to this so he realeased his grip and aloud kate to direct the flow of pee as she peered round the side ov his body as she was only small and he was rather tall! after he was done she gave him a shake off, if not a lil to many but he did not complain! Kate also felt dirty at this point so ran to wash her hands!

Jen feeling a lil left out suggested that kate got her bikini on and that dave could borrow her dads speedo or her other bikini bottoms and they could all have a drink and sit in the jacuzzi bath! they all agreed this would be a gud fun way to spend a short time. so Jen grabbed both the speedo and bikini and went to get drinks! Kate how ever got her bikini and came back not wearing it as of yet. and quickly asked dave if he would like to help her change. How could he pass up such an opportunity so he dropped both items Jen had brought and quickly helped Kate remove the towel and slid on her bikini bottoms just as Jen arrived back with more vodka but in fancy wine glasses this time.

as he fanced up the bikini top on to Kate she turned to him and asked " well you helped me so am helping you!". Dave happily stood there now rather drunk from the drink they had been enjoying all nite and aloud Kate to slip him in to Jen's pink bikini bottoms with white spots and a frilly white edge! which left Jen filling the tub but spilling drink everywere as she laughed at the pradicament Dave was know in! He then began to do sexy beach model posses in them as they all climbed in the now full, warm and slightly cramped two man jacuzzi tub! ...........
Old 08-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
fun-dave

hey hope your all enjoying the story as much as i am writting it. thats all for tonite as i have work tomorow but i shall make sure i have another installment tommorow nite that will be alot more fun and less pee related i tried to take it some were different to other storys but i dnt think it was to succesful so im gonna try keep it back to more the orignial story! but the dares will get alot better i promise!

would love to hear what you guys think and any suggestions were to take the story or the characters!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
fun-dave

hey hope you guys are enjoying the story i have lots of views which is making me wanna right more but i dnt no if ur enjoying it so if you and would ike me to continue please comment on this story with what you enjoy and how i should take the story

anyways back to it ........

as they all sat cramped in the tub giggling and consuming what was left of the vodka, Jen began to kiss Dave on the neck and on the chest! Kate saw this and so as not to be left outta the fun slid from been sat at the side ov jen to the other side of dave and began to kiss him passionatly! Dave spent most of this time been gropped by the girls and took his chance to have a feel round and explore of the girls that were now at his mercy! Jen then swapped with Kate and began to make out with him with as much figure and passion as she could muster in this state.

after a few moments they noticed Kate had nodded off so they broke from there fun to turn there attention to the passed out Kate partly to stop her from sliding under the water and partly to have fun with the now K.O. Kate. Jen dared Dave to take off her bikini bottoms he was now wearing and put them on her head with the bum side on her face, which dave happily agreed on the condition Jen got out of the tub and foamed her self up with shampoo in the sexiest dance he had ever seen!

Jen was a girl with an amazing figure and perfectly smooth skin with no blemish accept the small scar on the side ov her nipple were she had fallen out of bed wrestling with her Kate and his her bedside. Jen began to rub her breasts with a full on orgasm face trying to seduce dave in to achieving another huge irection. She then dared dave to slap his cock in her sisters face. Dave was very happy to do so and even rubbed it across her lips. This lasted for a few moments before both of them felt a little harsh on there little buddy so Dave carefully plucked Kate out ov the tub and carried her to her own room and wrapped her in a large warm towel.

Jen and Dave then sat in the room both naked and rather bubbly talking about how much fun tonite had been and that they really had been worried about the whole meeting situation. Kate was begining to shiver so dave undressed his new friend from her bikini which was mostly now just round her knees or half hanging off exposing her breasts. Jen kept daring dave to finger kate hoping she would come in her sleep and not realise till the next day but Dave couldnt come to do this to his incapacitated friend! Jen found amusement indressing her sister in her ex bfs clothes that he had left after a major arguement!

The remaing to were both still in a daring mood and had no idea what was next for them!

Dave thought for a while and then came up with is greatest suggestion of the nite so far! he decided that they should both masterbate each other in to a glass and then pour the content in to Kates underware, so she would be very confused the next morning! Jen was very up for this and began to masterbate dave before he had a glass! dave was enjoyng this very much, jen kept asking question's "do you liek it? am i doing this right? can i finger your bum ?" dave was up for anythign so asked her to do anythign she wanted to his now shivering body!

Dave without warning climaxed with a huge scream and cum shower all over jen and the glass!
jen began to taste what had missed the glass and began to suck as much as she could off and out of dave as possible, and drippled this off her supple lips in to the glass! Dave then began to work on Jen as she lay back on the floor begging for him to do it faster and harder which turned him on more!

after only a few mintues Jen screamed and thrusted her body violently upwards as she came all over the wooden floor ov the living room! Dave caught as much ov the cum that dribbled from Jen in the glass. they both fell back to the floor side by side hand in hand out of breath stairing at the roof! this was the greatest feeling greatest nite either had, had before! They sat up and kissed the most passionate kiss you could ever imagine and began to make there way upstairs stopping along the way to make out more! When they got there Kate was now snoring and begining to toss and turn! jen slowly slid down Kates clothes and Dave poured on the concoxtion they had both made in that glass, how ever small the amount they had actually collected. They both sat stairing at the liquid as it slowly ran down the pink tight slit of virgin kate! Dave could stand it no longer he had to do something ! without even a thought he dive'd head first towards kates crotch violently licking at the cum soaked clit of Kate as he did so jen began to remove Kates top and began to kiss her pert young nipples!

after a few swaps and changes Jen was licking Kate as she violently woke up and sat up to find her sister face down in her crotch having the time of her life! Kate now caught up with what was actually happening to her just laid back down and asked to suck dave off as she had never had the chance to try this! Dave very up for this asked" are you sure u wanna to do this hun ive just cum and im covered"he said this as he began to stradle her face! kates reply was rather universal as she pulled his cock in to her mouth with a gentle bite of the teeth on his penis! she began to give dave the best blow job he had ever recieved and all ov a sudden she bit his cock hard as she climaxed right in her sisters face and they all found out the messy way that tight Kate was a squirter! Jen collapsed to the floor and laid there stairing at daves face as he began to come in her sisters mouth who had turned back to her main priority!

Kate swallowed as much of the cum as she could with his penis in her mouth, it wasnt overly large but this time there was a huge amount of cum! they all then collapsed to the floor exhausted giggling in an uncontrolable manor! .........
Old 08-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

very nice story. You already have a lot of parts up!

Keep it up though, very good.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
FemaleSlave

Default good job

I like this, you should have them leave the house and do a couple dares in public. I also like the lack of grammer mistakes, and how you made the "sex scene" detailed but not to graphic. keep it up.
FemaleSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:50 AM   #8
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

An excellent story - I have just read it all, and it's very good. Good story, good characters and a big improvement on the grammer and spelling. I'm looking forward to the next part ;o)
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
fun-dave

ok heres the next section its only a short one but i have to appologise ive been a little busy helping decorate my sisters room!

ok so here goes!

.....as they lay there unable to move an uncomfortable mood suddenly set in as it hit them what had just happened! Kate broke the silents asking "Did we all have fun tonite?"

Dave instantly nodded saying " YES! it was great alot more fun than i was expecting, i dnt mean it in that way i mean i thought it would be a normal evening of film and giggles" to which everyone agreed " and then this happened and im so glad it did!"

Jen quickly sat up bellowing "DARE!!!" The other two were left shocked by this!"WHAT!" shouted Kate! "you want another dare after that!"

"yes i do i want something that will top all of that! that will be left in the memory of us all!" replied jen to kates confution!

This left dave with a large smile on his face and a devious look in his eye! "ok Jen i have a dare for you! it has a few parts and will involve all ov us is that ok Kate?" Kate happily nodded but with slight confution on her face!

"ok then! Jen your dare is to ring the pizza place again and order another pizza! you then have to tell them your round bacl so they would have to bring it round there! then you have to be laid naked on the sun lounger in the garden and wen you hear him pull up you have to start to masterbate not looking at the gate with your head fones in! ok so far?" Jen nodded with agreement and dave continued! to Kates shock!

"Then he will come down and interupt you! look a little shocked but play it kewl hand him this money and take the pizza! then u have to ask him if you tip him if he says yes you have to offer him to feel you up for a minute or a blow job! if he agrees to this perfom this dare!" Jen now looking quiet intimedated asked " but i thought u said it would involve you two aswell?"

" ahh hang on my dear it will soon all come to that!" replied dave in his slightly cocky manner to which he was known for. " When he begins to either feel you up or recieve his blow job you will invite him in the house and we will be in there waiting!"

"but what will we be doing then?" asked kate slightly worried about her part in this dare!

" ahh we will just be sat naked watching tv and great him as he enters! then wen Jen explains whats happening you are to ask if you can join in with the fun and have ago! then i will take pictures of you two in this dare and begin to join in my self!" with a large gulp Kate nodded.

so the dare was set and the pizza was ordered and Jen headed for the garden with the cash and a towel to wear until he arrived! she was pretty much invisible in the back garden after the motion sensative light had gone off as it was now very very dark and very cold! we stood watching out of the front window secretly watching for the dare to begin!

There was a car! it had stopped in the street ride outside There house! But what this it isnt a ...........

we shall leave you there to imagine what could have happened! what wernt they expecting what had'nt dave planned in to this master plan of master plans!

hope you enjoyed it and i should have the second but up later tonite or some time tomorrow!

anyideas or comments you have on the story would be great just add them on here or pm me them on here would be better so i can get an idea of were people would like the story to go!

i hope that is begining to satisfy the request for outside dares a bit

fun-dave xxx

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk