Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #781
YellowSubmarine

Yeah it sounds like that wouldn't work. It's best of the darer know the game a little bit, but it doesn't always work out that way. Post again and do a different one I say.

Once again Minecraft or, if you want to change it up, Solitaire.
YellowSubmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #782
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Solitare: Play on hardest difficulty until you win, and every hint you use, you have to be in a hanging wedgie for 2 minutes.

Im playing Minecraft.... AND Minesweeper (or just Solitare also.) [Ora ALL THREE!]

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #783
boybb_18

You are right, thanks Submarine
Spoiler:
(Best profile picture ever btw ;) )

Minesweeper would be too easy.
So let's pick minecraft. Build a tower 8x8 from wood from the ground level to the top ceiling. Next to it, on the ground/floor, write boybb in blocks. If you can I'd love to see the results. To add the extra bit. You can do this all while melting random items from your freezer on your lap Enjoy!

My game:
World of Tanks/ War thunder
Or in case you don't know it... Skyrim (Who doesn't know that one... )
boybb_18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #784
YellowSubmarine

I'm not really familiar with World of Tanks, but I have an idea I think.

Start a match. Everytime your tank gets destroyed, tie a part of yourself up. Start with ankles, then above knees, then gag. Finally, if you die again, tie your hands behind your back and stay that way for 30 minutes, then don't cum for 2 days. If you survive to till the end without having your hands tied, you can cum and you're in the clear.
(If that's too difficult to do given the nature of the game, you might have to alter it to every second or third death. I don't know the game. Make it challenging.)

I'm playing Quake on multiplayer at the moment. (First person shooter.)
Old 08-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #785
dare_luke
getDare Sweetheart

For the first game, you will strip naked and this is how you will play. If you win, but have a K/D ratio of less than 0.75, nothing changes. If you win with a K/D ratio of more than 0.75, then you can put a piece of clothing on. If you lose, spank yourself [deaths - kills] times with a metal/rigid ruler. If you lose 3 games in a row, take off a piece of clothing.

Play for as long as you like, but when you stop, you have to stay dressed as you are for at least 30 minutes (if naked) or 1 hour if wearing any clothes at all.

My game is Battlefield 3 and i'm playing Multiplayer.

No crossdressing please.

My PM Dares

BDSM Test
dare_luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #786
IndianaGuy
Distinguished Member

For every death in a match.. You must edge and spend an entire day without cumming...

I am playing FIFA 13. I will be Tottenham and play Genk...
IndianaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #787
Catboy

Play a match online or on the hardest settings, edging the entire game, if you lose then you don't get to come today and you have to try again tomorrow.

I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 or Saint's Row The Third
Catboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #788
Ken

For Saints Row:
Use a tail butt plug and play the Genki's Super Ethical game, if you hit the panda(Unethical) apply toothpaste to your balls and glans. Every time you fail edge once and you can only cum after you win 5 times.

For me:
Spelunky (Steam)
The binding of isaac
Rogue legacy

I am attending getDare School as a Teacher

Likes: Cum play, Anal, Edging, Messy, Food play, Pain, Pee, wedges, Light CBT, Wax.

Maybe: Scat, Pics (no face), Hidden public.

Limits: Public, Blood, Permanent, involving other people, Unsafe.

PM DARES
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #789
Emiy

Everytime you loose, you have to pee for 5 seconds.

I play Skyrim right now. If it is to hard to think of something, Gnomoria is also okay.
Emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #790
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

hello there

Skyrim ok, I have a special mission for you! Drop everything you have into a chest in your house (or anywhere else safe) so you have nothing. If you can't do this, just make sure you don't use anything you got from before during this challenge. Also you can't use your old to buy anything during this mission. Now look at your quest log, and take the top 10 quests you've started but not finished, excluding the main story.

Your objective is to finish these 10 quests, but there's more (of course!).

Your character should be naked at first, so you should be too. Once you have started, you can use anything you find while on the quests. Firstly, as you find armour, you must equip them in real life too! While your'e using equipment in game, mimic like this:

Armour (chestpiece): Put a shirt on
Boots: Put socks on
Gauntlets: Put gloves on (rubber gloves preferred ^^)
Helmet: Skirt/trousers
Shield: Panties

But there's more

Extra rules you must follow:

-Everytime you fast travel put a table spoon of peanut butter in the front of your panties (or in that area)
-Everytime you kill someone (not including monsters/animals) 2 table spoons of porridge/oatmeal in your socks (1 spoonful in each)
-Everytime you complete a quest, put a quarter of a peeled banana in the back of your panties
-Everytime you heal yourself in anyway, if you're wearing gloves put 2 spoons of ketchup in each glove, if no gloves put the ketchup on each breast
-Everytime you die, you must crack an egg into your panties

try and beat all 10 quests, if that's too many, see how many you can do, GL!

My game is League Of Legends.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:25 PM   #791
butfuked

Thats a hard one.
For every time you die, finger your ass 50 times, all the way in, all the way out at any speed, and edge once.
Every time you destroy a turret or enemy champion, masturbate for 30 seconds.

I play Super Hexagon. Look it up

Edit: I really got myself fucked here by picking super hexagon...

Likes,Dislikes,and Limits can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75926

Current chastity period: N/A

Rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75641

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75869

Last edited by butfuked; 08-26-2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: just to add a comment on a choise of mine
butfuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:11 AM   #792
dare_luke
getDare Sweetheart

Ok you will play each of the 3 "normal" game modes until you have completed them (survived 60 seconds or longer).

You will need to count the number of times you fail (for a fail on Hexagon, count 3, Hexagoner count 2, Hexagonest count 1).

If you complete with less than 5 points ("fails") then great, you can cum today. If you complete in more then you will need to edge yourself for each point you had. You don't have to do all the edges together, or even the same day, but you are denied orgasm until the edges are complete. Also, if you have any edges left at the end of a day before you go to bed. You will need to spank yourself 3 times, for each remaining edge.

Enjoy.

My game is Battlefield 3 Multiplayer.

My PM Dares

BDSM Test
dare_luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #793
hunterfan91

Stroke yourself to the edge as fast as possible while waiting to start a game. Every time you die, slap your balls 3 times. Edge and hold between each game.

I am playing Madden.

Likes: hard ballbusting (especially punching/hitting with objects), tease and denial, edging

Limits: cock torture, blood, anal, humiliation, gross, icy hot, bladder control, face pics

KiK: hunterfan91
hunterfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #794
YellowSubmarine

Alright. Next game you play, you have to punch yourself in the balls every time the opposing team gets a first down. Ten punches every time they get a touchdown. Stroke for ten seconds every time you get a first down, and edge every time you get a touch down.
If you win, you can cum. If you lose, you can't cum for three days.
If you want, you can add extra stuff for field goals, fumbles, the possible safety whatever, If you want.
Hope that's fun

I'm playing Super Hexagon also. But I just bought it about a week ago, so I'm still bad at it. Please don't make my challenge impossible to pass ...maybe something with the medium difficulty level.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #795
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

ok here we go for you this is a time fail one!(you will play till you beat the first 2 levels or first if you want)
(medium difficulty)
fail withing the first 10 second (are u kidding me!) slaps yourself in the balls 20 times
20 seconds- slap your ass 50 times on each cheek
30 seconds- (not bad) put on nipple clamps
40-50 second- stick something up your ass
60-70 second- add clamps to your balls
80-90 second- add clamps to your dick
100-106- put a gag in your mouth
have fun

my game is League Of Legends
subboy1993 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk