Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2016, 10:05 AM   #61
PrettyLittleMinx

Default I love this!

I can't wait for the next part!
Limits: Family, friends, swallowing scat, pictures, permanent.
BDSM results: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3436768
18 F SUB
PrettyLittleMinx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrettyLittleMinx for this post:
Old 05-04-2016, 10:36 AM   #62
kuber2014-getdate

Thanks a lot. Eagerly waiting for the next one.
kuber2014-getdate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:26 PM   #63
wamasissyslut
getDare Sweetheart

This is so good. Thank you

28/male/uk

Punishments: Spanking, Slight Public, Anal, cum eating/cei

Limits: Very Public, Permanent, Very Painful, Pee, Poo, Body writing, shaving, showing my face

If you want a dare PM me, and you can always PM dares to me.

PM me any cei or joi video and I will complete it.
wamasissyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:35 PM   #64
Trucker28

“They might come in,” I said. I roughly pulled her panties back up and her shirt back down. Climbing off the bed, I grabbed the phone, stopped the video, and then quietly dropped it in a dresser drawer in case the girls were outside. I was out the door and at the top of the stairs when I saw the girls on their way up.

I looked at both girls differently. They had done a lot more to Rylie than I had imagined they would.

“Did she recognize you?” Sara asked?

“I don’t think so,” I lied.

We all went in and untied Rylie who was still flush in the face and soaked in her panties.

“Did you have some fun?” Sara asked Rylie.

“It was more fun than I expected,” she replied, smiling at me. I hope she wasn’t going to give me away just yet. “But it wasn’t part of my dare to talk about it,” she said to Sara.

She moved her arms around and rubbed her wrists before she got off the bed. I noticed her hand on the bed because her legs looked shaky. I felt a little proud. We walked down stairs and resumed our positions on the floor.

“Well Sara,” Rylie started, “What do you think I have in store for you this time?”

“I think it should be Emma’s turn to make the dare,” my sister pleaded.

“After what you three just did to me?” Rylie said adamantly.

I could tell Rylie was thinking up something good and just letting my sister sweat. Emma had not really been that interested in giving the dares since her spontaneous truth round. This was still Rylie’s show.

After a good minute, Rylie began. “Sara I am going to give you a choice of two dares… you can either, get completely naked and for five minutes… show us how you masturbate with Harry.”

Sara was about to scream.

“Or…” Rylie continued, “You can stay dressed… and kiss your brother’s boner for two minutes.”

Sara’s mouth was open to say something but she sat speechless in shock.

“That’s pretty bad Ry!” Emma responded for her.

“Should I share what you did to me in the bedroom?” Rylie asked Emma.

Emma now looked just as shocked as Sara. She just shook her head no in silence, wondering how Rylie knew.

“I’m not blowing my brother!” Sara finally found her voice.

“You don’t have to put it in your mouth! Just put your lips against the tip,” she said giggling. “Or give us the big show!” She grabbed the hairbrush and held it out for Sara to take.

I really didn’t know which I wanted more. Watching her masturbate would probably be more erotic. Kissing my dick would humiliate her beyond belief. I couldn’t imagine which she would pick.

“Ok,” she was scrambling for ideas, “If I say no to the…hairbrush,” she couldn’t even say masturbate. “And Brandon says no to the other… then you guys have to find something else right?” She looked at me pleadingly.

“Brandon didn’t even call his friends about the hand job. Remember? He won’t say no to this.” Rylie countered.

Sara looked at me, her eyes begging, pleading. I just shrugged my shoulders. I was a Perv!

Sara looked to Emma, “Please help me?”

“You have to choose,” Emma replied weakly.

“YES!” Rylie pumped her fist, and Harry, into the air.

Sara remained quiet.

“You’ve already given him a hand job, and you’ve kissed before, on the cheek or something. It won’t be that bad.” Emma must have known which way she was leaning. Or maybe guessing by what she would choose.

Finally Sara broke, “OK, but this game is about over. I started the game, so if I take this dare, I get to make the last dares for you two and we end the game. It is late, I’m tired, and I’m worried where this game is going.”

I was a little disappointed; I thought it was just getting started.

Rylie and Emma both agreed with Sara’s plan to end the game.

“How do you want to do this?” she asked me.

I think she was hoping I would be shy again and want to go to another room away from the others. “I’ll stand,” was all I said. I stood and let her crawl over to me.

She hesitantly positioned herself in front of me on her knees. Rylie was quickly at my side and rapidly yanked down my shorts. She then lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head. I think she was trying to get back at me for the bedroom. My cock hung forward but not completely hard.

As my sister was leaning in, Rylie said, “Wait, the dare was to kiss his boner. I think he needs a hand. Emma?”

I hadn’t even noticed Emma move up beside me. She took me in her hand and began to stroke me slowly. This was the most bizarre moment of my life. Three beautiful girls were surrounding my naked body. My only clothes were my shorts and boxers puddled around my feet. The three girls, one of them my sister, were all still dressed. I felt embarrassed and erotic at the same time.

“If that thing shoots,” Sara said, “I’m punching you in the nuts,” raising her fists to emphasize her point.

“Way to break the mood sis!” I was joking and yet serious at the same time.

In seconds Emma had me standing ridged. “Not too much, it will leak,” Sara begged.

“Wait! The timer is still in the bedroom. Can I use my phone?” asked Rylie.

“No way! Go get it!” Sara didn’t trust this girl at all.

Rylie headed upstairs at a gallop and Emma, the wonderful girl she was, resumed slowly stroking me.

When Rylie returned she breathlessly stated, “If your lips come off, I’m starting the timer over again.”

Regrettably, Emma let go of my erection. Her other hand I hadn’t noticed until now was on my back and slid down to my ass. Sara leaned in once more and placed her pursed lips on the tip of my head. Then Rylie started the timer. It wasn’t good or bad. Just like pushing against my hand. We just sat there like that for about thirty seconds.

“Oh come on give it some tongue!” Rylie exclaimed.

Sara ignored her.

“If she’s not going to do anything maybe you should keep stroking it?” Rylie suggested to Emma.

When Emma brought her hand near my dick Sara swatted it away. I watched her eyes as she tried to glare at all three of us simultaneously.

Rylie put a hand on my chest running in light circles. Then she whispered seductively in my ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear, “If you cum right now I’ll let you do anything you want to me.”

Crap this girl is BAD!

Sara shook her head a little, making my dick wiggle back and forth. I felt her lips loosen she was mumbling curse words at Rylie. That’s when Rylie did the unthinkable. She pushed on the back of Sara’s head! Just the head of my dick slipped into her mouth. Her hands came up pushing away on my hips but Rylie still had the back of her head. I think Emma may have been pushing my ass. I could feel Sara’s tongue on the head of my dick trying to push it out, but only making it feel better.

Eventually, Sara swung her open hand hitting Rylie on the leg hard. The slap was harder than any we had given during the spanking. She swung again this time Rylie jumped away allowing Sara pull her mouth off the head of my dick.

“Don’t take your lips off or we start the time over,” Rylie commanded.

Sara grunted in frustration but didn’t take her lips off me. I could see my precum and her saliva drip from her lips, some must have gone in her mouth.

About 30 seconds later, the timer chimed.

“YOU’RE SUCH A BITCH!” Sara yelled at Rylie as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. We could hear the water running.

Ryile was laughing. Emma was ignoring her both girls. She wrapped her small fingers around my cock again. “You look like you are going to explode,” she whispered to me.

I could only let out a low moan and enjoy her slow movements.

“Hey, get your hands off him!” my sister hollered as she came back into the room.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 05-05-2016, 09:54 PM   #65
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I came just reading this. I need another chapter fast

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:37 AM   #66
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very erotic loved this chapter fabulously written
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:40 AM   #67
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Noooooooooooooooooo
I wanted to keep reading so baly :'(
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:00 PM   #68
tiger777

Great update as always, I'm looking forward to the next part.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:33 PM   #69
Trucker28

“Hey, get your hands off him!” my sister hollered as she came back into the room.

Emma let go shocked at my sister’s remarks.

“He doesn’t get to cum yet,” she clarified.

“I guess that’s going to be part of our dare?” Rylie asked.

“Absolutely,” Sara began her plot. “Emma, you are going to be naked, lying on your back.” Sara was taking charge.

“Please let me keep my bra on,” Emma begged.

“You did not help me at all, so it’s time Brandon sees your tiny little titties!”

Emma looked defeated.

“What about me?” Rylie asked.

“You can keep your clothes on, we’ve seen enough of you,” Sara said, rather cruelly.

“What do I have to do?” she asked again.

“I will show you as soon as Emma is nude,” my sister said. Her arms were crossed and she looked like she meant business.

Emma begrudgingly lifted her shirt over her head and let it fall to the floor. She looked at me before removing her panties. I had a much better view of her tight slit and the hint of light blonde peach fuzz that I had felt in the bathroom. I was jealous that Rylie had gotten to lick her little pussy. Her eyes went to the floor as she reached behind her and unsnapped her yellow padded bra.

Emma let the bra fall to the floor and bravely exposed her very small chest. Her small light pink nipples faded into her pale skin. There was only a slight hint of puffy flesh that represented what they might become.

I reached out a hand and lifted her chin so she would look into my eyes. “You are beautiful.”

Emma forced a smile to me.

Sara grabbed a pillow from the couch and dropped it to the floor. “You can lay here,” she ordered.

Emma complied lying on her back with her head on the pillow.

“Ry, I want you to lay on your side with your head on Emma’s chest, above her little titties though. Don’t cover them.”

I knew where this was going and could not believe my little sister was thinking it up.

When Rylie was in position Sara had get me on my knees over Emma with my balls resting on her stomach.

“Now you two get to take turns jacking him off till he cums, and Rylie, no moving your head.”

“He’s going to squirt on my face?” Rylie asked.

“You tried to make my own brother cum in my mouth,” Sara shot back. “But, I’m leaving it to chance. Whoever is stroking it when it shoots will get to choose. You can shoot it on her chest if you’re holding it, but you can’t move your head,” she laughed. “You each get 30 seconds at a time.”

“I don’t think Emma’s boobs are going to block any of his cum,” Rylie stated.

“Well that’s just too bad for you then, isn’t it?!” Sara exclaimed. “Let’s get started,” she said, picking up the timer. “Emma you start first.”

Emma reached out and started stroking my dick, pulling it towards her, her fingers underneath and thumb on top. It looked a little awkward because Rylie was lying across her chest and blonde hair in Emma’s face. I could see her face but I don’t think she could see what she was doing.

It started feeling pretty good when Sara called, “next.”

Emma let go and Rylie took over her grip was tighter pumping my cock towards her. I could feel my balls getting tighter. I had had an erection for hours and was becoming desperate for the relief. I reached forward feeling Emma’s small boobs. Her little nipples were poking hard against my palms. I slid my hands down and pinched them lightly with my fingertips. I could feel her breath change with my touch. As Sara said next and the girls switched hands, I slid my right hand back behind me. At first Emma’s legs were together but she quickly spread them allowing me to slide two fingers across her wet lips.

When Sara said switch again and Rylie took over, Sara asked me, “Don’t you like it slippery?” She had Rylie open her hand a spit into it. Rylie grimaced as my sister’s saliva pooled in her hand. She used the spit to cover my cock in wetness, the slipperiness felt amazing. I was hoping to try to make Emma orgasm too but I was really, really close.

I began to lose count of who was stroking. Sara spit in someone’s hand again.

Emma had my dick back in her small hand when I felt the orgasm building. I leaned forward cock head level with Rylie’s face. I tried not to let Rylie know it was cuming but she could see it in my face. She closed her eyes as I squirted the first stream into her face. The white mess stretched from her ear across her cheek and dripped from her nose.

Emma kept pumping; the next shot drenched her lips dripping down onto Emma’s chest. Rylie, instinctively, started to pull her face away but Sara noticed and reached out and held her head down. I leaned closer as two more blasts plastered her pretty face. The final few globs dropped to Emma’s tits.

Emma slowed her strokes; I put my hand over hers and guided the head of my dick two one her nipples. We rubbed the tip against the hard little nub.

It was over, “an im oo nah,” came from Rylie’s tightly closed lips.

“What? I didn’t understand that?” Sara said with a laugh, still holding her head down.

“Can I move now?” Rylie asked, cum dripping into her mouth. “Eww!” she spit onto Emma’s chest.

“Yea, I think you should both clean up,” Sara said letting go of Rylie’s head.

Rylie jumped up and ran to the bathroom and Sara followed. I slid to the side and curled up next to Emma. Emma stayed next to me; she was still breathing heavy. I slid my fingers back between her legs circling her hard clit.

“You want me to make you cum too?” I asked.

“Yes, but not if they’re coming back,” she replied putting her hand on top of mine stopping me.

I stood up and held out my hand to help her. She left her clothes on the floor and followed her friends to the bathroom, looking back over her shoulder to make sure I was watching her ass as she walked away.

I had fallen back to the couch waiting when Sara came back from the tiny bathroom and said, “Would you please put some clothes on you perv.” She hesitated a moment looking over her shoulder to where the other girls were. “Also, can you cool it with Emma the rest of the night? I don’t think she knows this is a game.”

“She’s a big girl,” I said. “She can make up her own mind.”

“No she’s not! And you should take her on a real date before you start hooking up with her.” She was pissed, “If you hurt my best friend I will never forgive you!”

“Ok, I’ll back off, tonight,” I replied.

I grabbed my clothes and headed upstairs stopping by my parent’s room for my hidden phone.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 03:52 PM   #70
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not a mother or woman for that matter, but this is a great Mother's Day gift for all of the mothers but I'll accept this gift any day. Excellent
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 04:41 PM   #71
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Omg I had an accident because of your story XD
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 05-09-2016, 09:18 AM   #72
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

On a scale of 1 to 10 this gets an 11. Love it.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:
Old 05-10-2016, 12:45 PM   #73
tikiliz

Loved the story! Great job, keep on writing Trucker28

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:25 AM   #74
tiger777

yet another great part of the story
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:14 PM   #75
Trucker28

In my room I connected my phone to my computer and downloaded all of Rylie’s pictures and videos. I saved them to my secret email and a hidden file on my hard drive. I collected all the pics I had of the girls, regrettably only two of Emma, and found the best one of each and made a quick collage. Then I opened a video editing software and edited Rylie’s video telling me the best parts of her talking about the other two girls.

I was actually thinking about going to sleep when my door crashed open and my sister came in screaming. “Did you send pictures from our phones to an email?!”

“Yes, why?” I replied, taking off my headphones and speaking as calmly as possible. The other two entered behind her. They were dresses as they were at the start of the game, but now red faced and angry.

“Check this out,” I said, clicking open the collage and to full screen and rolling to the side so they could have a better view.

Emma’s picture was the full nude with her face showing, taken in my sister’s room. Sara’s picture was of her stoking my dick with her face smiling, tits, and pussy rubbing against my thigh. Rylie’s picture had her shirt pulled above her tits, panties around her ankles and legs spread wide. Unfortunately Rylie’s face was partially covered with a bandana across her eyes.

The three stood in shock. “Looks great, doesn’t it?” I asked.

“Well, at least my face isn’t showing,” Rylie said timidly.

“Oh, I do have this,” I claimed, lifting my camera. Instead of showing a picture I took a quick picture of the three of them staring at me dumbly. “I have a picture of you in the same t-shirt and panties, and all the shots of me removing them from you.”

“Brandon? What are you going to do with them?” Emma asked.

“Oh, you guys should see this first,” I interjected clicking the edited video.

The video wasn’t great but they could recognize her voice as she described what Sara did to her and then what she did to Emma. I was actually getting hard again listening to the description and seeing what I was doing to her.

“You told him?” Emma cried.

“You weren’t supposed to talk!” Sara hollered.

“He confused me. I wanted to know who did what and I didn’t know he was recording it.”

“What the hell do you think you’re going to do with that?” Sara hollered.

“Seriously, Brandon what’s going on? What are you up to?” Rylie said forcefully.

Emma looked like she was going to cry and I felt a little bad.

“Hopefully nothing,” I replied smiling, I paused for greater effect. “I just want you all to know, that from now on, I am in charge of all the dares.”

They just looked at me in silence, mouths open in shock but not saying a thing.

“Because it’s late and I’m really tired, we don’t have to start till tomorrow, so for now I want all three of you naked. You will all sleep together in Sara’s bed. The real dares will start when I wake you up.”

They were still staring at me.

Finally, Sara broke the silence. “If you think you’re going to get away with this, you can go to hell!”

“So who should I send this pic to first? That boy Cameron who just got your panties taped to his window?” I replied.

It was silent again. “Listen,” I said, “this might be fun, and I promise not to hurt any of you, any more than you did to each other tonight. But that is tomorrow, tonight you three naked together in Sara’s bed all night.”

All three girls looked crushed. Emma and Rylie began first by removing their t-shirts. Rylie’s large breasts bounced out. Emma had put her bra back on and now had to remove it again. They were in just their panties and Sara had yet to move. They stopped and looked at her. “Keep going,” I urged, “we will catch her up in the end.”

They both slid out of their panties and stepped out of them. They were coving their breasts with one arm and a hand at their crotch even though I had seen them naked already. I stepped to forward to Rylie first and gently pushed her hands to her sides. As I turned to Emma she dropped her hands herself. “You two are really, amazingly, beautiful,” I said, causing both girls to blush. “Ry, how would you like to get back at Sara for having us spank you?” Picking up my phone again I opened up the stopwatch app showing it to my sister.

“Hell Yeah!” Rylie shouted.

“Every second you are still not nude Rylie gets to spank you,” I slowly brought my finger toward the start button. “Ready….” Sara glared at me. “Set….” She turned to Rylie who was grinning ear to ear.

“Go!” I started the clock.

“No! No! No! I’m naked! I’m naked!” she yelled, pulling her shirt over her head. She too had put her bra back on and was now fumbling behind her back to get it unclasped. Finally, it fell from her breasts and landed on the floor. She quickly slid her panties to the ground and stepped out of them. “See no clothes!”

I stopped the clock. I checked it then held it back towards the girls. “Seven seconds, I’m impressed.”

“Only seven?” Rylie sighed. She sat her naked butt on my bed and patted her lap. “Bring that little ass over here girl!”

“Why are you going along with him?” Sara cried, tears already forming in her eyes.

“Should we start the clock again and add some more swats?” I asked.

“Just do it!” Emma howled.

Sara reluctantly draped her small body over Rylie’s knees; her cute ass pointing up towards Rylie’s smiling face.

Since I had my phone I figured, why not make a video?

Rylie was too excited by what she about to do and Sara’s face was in my bedding. I’m pretty sure Emma knew what I was up to, but I didn’t care. I held up the phone and watched as Rylie’s right hand gently caressed my sister’s butt cheeks. Without warning she lifted her hand above her head and brought it down with a loud crack. I think both girls were surprised at how hard she had hit her friend. A sharp squeal escaped Sara’s lips. A small red hand print was on my sister’s ass.

Rylie continued her six more swats but none as hard as the first. Her naked boobs were bouncing flawlessly as she punished my little sister’s ass.

Sara jumped up rubbing her butt. Her little titties full of life with her dance. I was the only one laughing but both Emma and Rylie were grinning as I panned the room with my phone’s lens.

“You’re filming this?!” Sara shrieked.

“You’re arguing, again?” I replied.

She shook her head no. ”May we go to bed now?” she asked, eyes on the floor.

I smiled at her compliance and turned off the video. “Yes ladies it is late. How about a goodnight kiss first?”

Surprisingly, Sara stepped forward first and standing on her toes, gently kissed my cheek. Rylie and Emma looked at each other. Both Rylie and I could tell Emma wanted to go last.

Rylie came to me pushing her whole body against me, her large breasts squishing between us. She tilted up her chin and boldly kissed me on the lips opening her mouth slightly letting our tongues move together. She probably would have let this go on but I pulled away. I gave her round ass a light swat as she turned to leave the room giggling.

I noticed my sister was already gone.

Emma stood alone, a defeated look on her face. “Come here,” I said. I felt more powerful making her come to me. When she did I folded my arms around her thin body, lifting her off her feet. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist. I slid my hand under her ass to hold her weight. I kissed her softly at first, building strength as our tongues intertwined. The goodnight kiss lasted more than a minute and I never wanted it to stop.

She pulled her lips off mine. “I would rather stay in here with you,” pale blue eyes looking up at me. “I think you want me to stay too.” Her hips moved pushing against my erection.

“This is really hard,” I said, she smiled at my pun. “But it’s too soon. We need to slow this down a bit.”

“So you are just my Dare Master?” she asked a little sadly.

“For now, and your first dare is to finger one or both of your friends before you fall asleep.” She didn’t look as shocked as I expected. “You’re not allowed to tell them it’s a dare,” I added.

This got her. “They will think I want them.”

I shrugged, “Tell them I turned you down and you’re still horny,” I suggested. I slipped one of my hands to her very wet pussy. “I don’t think you would be lying.”

“You’re horrible,” she gave me a quick kiss and unwrapped her legs and slid to the floor. She squeezed my cock with her fingers and said, “You’re going to miss me.”

Emma turned and I regretfully watched her tight little ass wriggle out of my room.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk