Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2022, 07:49 AM   #46
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highheelsissybitch View Post
Wear short skirt and put a fish in your panties for 12 hours
Sorry this sounds a little unhygienic even for a pig like me so I won’t do this one.

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:50 AM   #47
Leetman27

What a good piggy. I am so glad you were able to become the trash you know you are. I bet you must have looked ridiculous.
Leetman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:52 AM   #48
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetman27 View Post
What a good piggy. I am so glad you were able to become the trash you know you are. I bet you must have looked ridiculous.
It has made me so horny thinking how much of a filthy piece of trash I am.

I hope people continue to use me for their entertainment.

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 02-18-2022, 07:56 AM   #49
Leetman27

Well glad to hear this piggy is so turned on by being a messy, garbage pig. Maybe for your next session we can work on making some nasty pies
Old 02-18-2022, 01:49 PM   #50
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
I incorporated a few dares.

I made my own trash bin suitable for a trash whore like me,
I filled the bag with bread, milk and salad and left it out overnight to soak as requested.
The milk hadn’t gone too bad but I obediently poured it over my head , ensuring all of my hair and face got covered.

Still with my face covered in slightly sour milk and a gloopy mess of bread and salad, I went on all fours in front of my bedroom mirror and smashed twelve full eggs against my ass cheeks, six of each.

I used the dirty trash bag from the previous dare to tie over my head and hair, both of which I hadn’t cleaned. I cut a hole so this filthy pigs mouth was not in the bin.

I then poured the bin from my kitchen over my bed and made a gArbage dress for myself, taping the head bag and body bag together with holes for the arms and legs.

I was exhausted after doing this dare so I actually did sleep even though I sweated in the dirty bag. The milk got quite sour through the night and I smelled really foul and of garbage. But it was fitting that I was made into a garbage whore as that is what I am.

Was I a good piggy?

I think you have been a good piggy, just not sure if this is really a punishment for a garbage whore like you, it’s more what a garbage whore should wear every night as her normal pajamas. How long did it took for this whore to shower after this night?
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 02:51 PM   #51
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I had to shower first thing in the morning so as to not show my housemates what a dirty garbage whore I am.

Old 02-20-2022, 04:38 PM   #52
Kawaii

I think you need a reset.

While doing a completely over the top self care shower, with every tiny little grooming thing you've been putting off, edge after each task. Not an eyelash out of place. Warm fragrant bath, scented lotion, blow dry or straighten your hair.

Get completely dressed in new, beautiful, clothes that make you feel powerful and beautiful. Put on makeup. Edge edge edge. After each part.

Now go to the dollar store and buy 5 different kinds of canned fish and a bottle of vegetable oil and a fleet enema. (Read last part for other items)

Go home, get naked, and stuff as much limp putrid dead fish pieces up your ass as you can fit. Stuff it down there hard. When you can't fit any more fill the enema bottle with vegetable oil and squeeze it into yourself. Do this with any leftover fish oil as well. Hopefully your guts will churn and burble without immediate cramps, because you'll next need to clean up any oil on your ass and even rinse with soapy water.

Now put on your beautiful outfit and take some sfw selfies.

No one will know you're full of oil and dead fish and that your pussy is unbelievably wet from it.

You can either post one of these totally innocent looking pictures on social media and release in the toilet, or you can curl up in the bathtub with your ass over your head and shit dead fish all over yourself.

I think you'll enjoy your time as a fish barrel.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:36 AM   #53
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
I think you need a reset.

While doing a completely over the top self care shower, with every tiny little grooming thing you've been putting off, edge after each task. Not an eyelash out of place. Warm fragrant bath, scented lotion, blow dry or straighten your hair.

Get completely dressed in new, beautiful, clothes that make you feel powerful and beautiful. Put on makeup. Edge edge edge. After each part.

Now go to the dollar store and buy 5 different kinds of canned fish and a bottle of vegetable oil and a fleet enema. (Read last part for other items)

Go home, get naked, and stuff as much limp putrid dead fish pieces up your ass as you can fit. Stuff it down there hard. When you can't fit any more fill the enema bottle with vegetable oil and squeeze it into yourself. Do this with any leftover fish oil as well. Hopefully your guts will churn and burble without immediate cramps, because you'll next need to clean up any oil on your ass and even rinse with soapy water.

Now put on your beautiful outfit and take some sfw selfies.

No one will know you're full of oil and dead fish and that your pussy is unbelievably wet from it.

You can either post one of these totally innocent looking pictures on social media and release in the toilet, or you can curl up in the bathtub with your ass over your head and shit dead fish all over yourself.

I think you'll enjoy your time as a fish barrel.
Sorry this sounds a little too extreme for me! Thanks for the dare though, was fun to read but I know I will never do it!

Old 02-22-2022, 03:58 AM   #54
Kawaii

I totally understand, I have similar kinks and your thread just got me so horny. I would never sleep with garbage so you seem pretty extreme to me! :0
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 08:09 AM   #55
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Smear: caramel sauce and oats on/in between your toes. Then lick.
Smear: marshmallow fluff and sprinkles into your hair and pussy hair.
Dunk: pasta sauce.
Panties: caramel sauce covered popcorn. A lot of it
Bathe: ketchup and Mayo. Make sure you look like a piggy. Then gobble an apple.
Sit: cake. Then smash the remains on your face.
Smear: strawberry sauce over your boobs. Then lick them. (If possible.)
Bathe, then roll: Brownie batter.
Panties: a full container of pb and a jar of jelly.
Smash: pie yourself with a pie made out of mustard and topped with relish.
Smash: a can of peas into your pussy.
Dunk: a large container of wet oatmeal. Then gobble any remains.
Sit: a gallon of ice cream.
bathe: dry oatmeal and yogurt
Smear: runny icing over your face.
Suck: cooked hotdogs.

That should keep you busy and very messy.
I had a free house last night so I tackled some of these.
I started off by filling my panties with a full jar of peanut butter. You’d be surprised how far a jar goes, so it filled up my panties, sticking into my pussy and ass crack. I edged then so my hand sticky too.
Naked with just my peanut butter panties, I went to the kitchen.

I popped the hot dogs on to cook.
I then put a full jar of pasta sauce into a pot and dunked my full head including my hair and face into this. Felt horrible and cold and messy.

I then put down some newspaper and sat on a creamy vanilla cake. I edged again while sitting on my cake.
The remains then got smashed on to my face.

Next up, I lie down in the bath and squirted ketchup and mayo all over my body.
Then I goobled up an apple like a good hog.

Very messy now, I took my hot dogs out of the oven.
There was six in the pack and I sucked them hard, even deep throating a little.
I slapped myself across the face with the hot dogs too.

Finally I used three of the hot dogs to edge with, inserting them into my messy pussy while I lay back down in my mess, with the other three still in my mouth.

I actually came in my mess then, hard and loud. I oinked as I came, inspired.

Even though I feel like a disgusting pig, the humiliation of it made me so horny.

Thank you for using me and making me the dirty food slut I know I am.

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:
Old 02-26-2022, 08:27 AM   #56
Leetman27

What a good filthy piggy. Im glad you finally came in the mess like a true pig would
Old 02-26-2022, 03:55 PM   #57
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetman27 View Post
What a good filthy piggy. Im glad you finally came in the mess like a true pig would
Thank you sir. I am proud to be called a good filthy pig.

Old 02-26-2022, 03:59 PM   #58
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Outfit should be a swimsuit for most of this

Smash: I will smash this food into my part of my body of your choosing (inc. face)
Dunk: Your face in cottage cheese
Smear: Fish Paste into your armpits and arms
Roll: in uncooked rice
Sit: in a cake
Gooble : up a trifle
Suck : a block of butter until it's all melted
Lick : a ghost pepper

After you have done all your tasks in your messy state endure all the waste is contained. Then scrape off as much as possible. Then change into heels , stockings, suspenders panties and bra, and a cute dress.

Then Bathe : in the mixed end mess of all the messy waste.
I’m hoping to do these next like a desperate piggy

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food, food humiliation, humiliation, piggy