Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2022, 02:10 PM   #31
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Outfit should be a swimsuit for most of this

Smash: I will smash this food into my part of my body of your choosing (inc. face)
Dunk: Your face in cottage cheese
Smear: Fish Paste into your armpits and arms
Roll: in uncooked rice
Sit: in a cake
Gooble : up a trifle
Suck : a block of butter until it's all melted
Lick : a ghost pepper

After you have done all your tasks in your messy state endure all the waste is contained. Then scrape off as much as possible. Then change into heels , stockings, suspenders panties and bra, and a cute dress.

Then Bathe : in the mixed end mess of all the messy waste.
Thank you for this, I am dreading having to humiliate myself so much but so wet.

Was there anything you’d like me to smash?

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:15 PM   #32
grannyd16
Prodigy

Buy a chocolate cake, you have 1 minute to smear half of it all over your body except for your face, then you have 5 mins to eat the other half without using your hands, if there is any leftover, any time you do a dare after that you must smear an extra handful of cake on your face while saying "I'm a pig who can't even eat cake properly"
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #33
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
Some quick clarifications but thank you so much for all of these. I will need to dedicate a 2nd night for these 😊

1. Is it my face you would like me to dunk into pasta sauce
2. Panties - What is a container of pb?
3. Suck - should I keep buns on or off the hotdogs? How many would you like me to suck on?
Dunk your whole head into the pasta sauce.
Sorry, a jar of peanut butter
You’re raw dogging those cooked hotdogs. No buns. A whole package worth. (8?)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 03:13 PM   #34
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

My shopping list for Thursday:
Mixed fruit
Bananas
Honey
A pie
Tin of lentil soup
Mayonnaise
Two bottles of brown sauce
Custard
BBQ sauce
Flour

I still have other dares to complete but this will be my first evenings!
I will be posting the link of pics on e-blue if anybody would like to see it, please PM.

If anybody wants to suggest any body writing to go with my first night of food, please also let me know.
I’ll be doing first lot of face slaps / edges Thursday evening also.

I’ll be performing next set of food dares next Thursday unless housemates go away for the weekend!

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 01-25-2022, 04:02 PM   #35
Leetman27

If I am not too late I have one last idea for a piggy like you.

You should make your own "trash bin". Fill it with slices of bread, milk (left out overnight if possible), and a bag of salad. Really let it soak together in the bag before pouring it all over your head.
Leetman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 04:05 PM   #36
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thank you for this, I am dreading having to humiliate myself so much but so wet.

Was there anything you’d like me to smash?
Whoops that snuck in their

Let's smash a 12 pack of eggs into your ass cheeks
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 04:17 PM   #37
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

I think this slut doesn’t deserve a shower for until the next morning after you slept, this slut can decide herself where she wil sleep during this night.. this slut can’t use pillows or sheets, if she is cold she can only use the garbage bag from the dare from above me.

And I want this slut to slap your face! 😈
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 05:38 PM   #38
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

How was your first messy session piglet?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:19 AM   #39
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I am so sorry for the delay. It actually took me a while to build up the courage to do some of these dates.

Full report below of my first night but I’ve a few more to do. I finished this last night but I was too exhausted and dirty to write my report then.

I began the dare by filling my panties full of honey. Watching myself in the mirror, I edged hard so I could feel the honey sticky inside me. I don’t really like edging so found it difficult to stop, however it got me excited. I gave my two cheeks a slap with my hand sticky from honey and my own juices so that it stuck to my face. I kept both the face remains and my dirty panties on as I went down to the shop to do my shopping. My hands and face were very sticky.

I bought the supplies as needed. I started with the mixed berries. I bought them frozen then heated them up in the microwave so they got mushy. I’m not too into feet so I didn’t enjoy mushing them with my feet much and it made quite a mess. I’m pretty flexible so I used my feet to smear the rest of the berries on my face so my face was pink and dirty. There was some on the floor which I squashed with my fat piggy ass. I then edged again, still sticky from the honey and some berries on my hand.

For the next part I moved to bathroom and poured a tin of lentil soup into the bath then I spent some time rolling in it. The cold soup wasn’t pleasant and I made sure to mop some of the soup up with my hair and face already dirtied from the berries. I then ate a whole jar of mayonnaise while in my mess. I had a squirt bottle so I squirted it into my mouth to begin with then sucked the end contents. I like Mayo but had never eaten a full jar. I didn’t get sick but I was gagging by the end and this actually felt like it took a long time. I slapped myself a few times while sucking the bottle, to punish myself for being such a piggy for being able to goggle it all up.

Next up, the one I was dreading. I’d bought an apple pie made from store. I nearly stopped at this stage, however I’m somehow managed to smash it into myself, pieing myself like a fool. I was so humiliated at this point and honestly questioned what the hell I was doing, however I also felt really turned on and I did edge. I tried to take a pic at this point, however it just felt slightly too overwhelming having that on my phone so I did delete it and decided to just carry on myself privately rather than share on kik.

Next up, I was too bathe myself with egg yokes. I lay down in the bath and I cracked six eggs over my stomach, tits, both thighs and one against my head so it leaked into my hair and the other over my face and eyes, which already were covered in pie.

I lay here for a while breathing hard and edged again. At one point I was gonna cum and I almost stopped but I did wanna do some more as it’s hard for me to get a night free of housemates where I know I won’t be deserved.

I had my bananas ready at the bath, so I first sat on them with my dirty fat ass for 5 mins so they were squished up nice and good. It felt a bit strange sitting on them, a bit more sensational than the berries and I found this oddly humiliating even after all I had done thus far which was surprising. I edged again sitting on my bananas, then once five minutes had passed, I sat off them and on all fours, slowly spat on the banana remains. I then pressed my face down into the bananas and ate with my lips smushed up against the bath. There was some egg yolk and pie that had gotten in there which I was worried about but I still obediently ate it up.

I had received another banana dare so I decided to do this also. I peeled the banana, added the peel to my forming slop in the bath, then i sucked the banana hard and enthusiastically as if it was a lovely sexy cock. I slapped myself in the face while doing this. Once I thought I’d sucked it really good, I added the slushy peeled banana to my panties, quite dirty now on the outside and the inside still covered in honey.

I knew I was nearing the end of what I could do now, I was honestly exhausted, however I wanted to end on a high. So the last thing I did was pour two bottles of brown sauce over my head. There seemed to be an awful lot in the bottles and as requested I spent a lot of time rubbing it into my hair, my saggy pig tits, my fat stomach and chubby thighs. I rubbed it over my dirty panties and edged while doing this.

I really was an absolute disgraceful mess at this point and i was so tired and horny.

However Blue Griffin had given me a whole load of tasks which I still hope to do but might not be able to do immediately. So I did grab strawberry syrup and smeared it all over my boobs. Then I spent quite a lot of time licking it off. This meant also licking off some of the brown sauce, it wasn’t a very pleasant mixture.

Leex1 additionally had left me some requests and while I do want to do them, I wanted to do something to acknowledge these especially as I have been so long, but I could only do some as I hadn’t pre bought the ingredients. But as much as it pained me, I did have a block of butter in the fridge so I obediently did stick that in my mouth and suck it while it melted into fat butter. I wasn’t sure if I was allowed swallow or not so I initially let it drip over my chin and chest however I did eventually swallow some. This was nearly worse than the mayonnaise as I had to leave it melt which took time. I edged while I sucked.

Finally I poured flour all over myself and lay in my mess, as it formed into a disgusting paste. People said to sleep in my mess however I was terrified housemates would come home and it is a shared bathroom, so I knew I’d have to shower eventually. But I did stay for two more edges before I started a very long and difficult clean up of myself and the bath. I had hoped to cum after clean up but I was honestly so exhausted after the dares and the clean up that I just went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I couldn’t believe what I had done and was a little ashamed when I saw there was still some clean up needed in the bathroom.

Thank you all for humiliating me! I apologise for the delay - it’s just that little bit extreme so I really need to be in the right mind frame for it as well as know I will not be interrupted. I also apologise for lack of pics, was just slightly too much for me on top of everything.

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:
Old 02-15-2022, 07:24 AM   #40
Leetman27

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself
Leetman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leetman27 for this post:
Old 02-15-2022, 02:39 PM   #41
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been horny all day thinking about it.

I came twice and really hard thinking of being such a humiliated disgraceful mess. I am just reading my report again and getting so turned on.

It’s awesome pushing my limits and really letting myself be a pig.

Old 02-16-2022, 04:01 PM   #42
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
I think this slut doesn’t deserve a shower for until the next morning after you slept, this slut can decide herself where she wil sleep during this night.. this slut can’t use pillows or sheets, if she is cold she can only use the garbage bag from the dare from above me.

And I want this slut to slap your face! 😈
While I did shower last night, I still feel extremely dirty so in line with above dare, I will be sleeping on the floor tonight. Presumably I will get cold in which case I will empty my bedroom bin over me then use the bag as my blanket. I will sleep like the garbage whore I am.

In addition, I will not shower until tomorrow night and after completing another food care. Would this be sufficient?

Old 02-16-2022, 05:30 PM   #43
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
While I did shower last night, I still feel extremely dirty so in line with above dare, I will be sleeping on the floor tonight. Presumably I will get cold in which case I will empty my bedroom bin over me then use the bag as my blanket. I will sleep like the garbage whore I am.

In addition, I will not shower until tomorrow night and after completing another food care. Would this be sufficient?
What does this whore throws in her bedroom bin, as if it’s just plastic stuff it doesn't really fit this garbage whore. And as this whore showered last night it deserves a punishment! As a punishment this whore should empty the garbage bag of her bedroom over her body and put the empty garbage bag over her head. Cut a whole where this whore filthy mouth is. Now this is whore takes the garbage of the living room and empty it her your bed. After that this whore should cut holes in the bag for her legs and arms and wear it this whore should tape the two garbage bags together with tape around your neck and lie on the ground. Like this the whore is aloud to sleep.

Good night
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 03:04 AM   #44
Highheelsissybitch

Wear short skirt and put a fish in your panties for 12 hours

Likes cross dressing, heel heels, rules, shopping, driving crossdress,hidden public

Read limits before posting
Limits pictures pee and poop family anal edging and cumming
My avatar is me
Rules
Must wear pantyhose
Must be in heels as much as possible
Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84733

This avatar is me
Highheelsissybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:45 AM   #45
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetman27 View Post
If I am not too late I have one last idea for a piggy like you.

You should make your own "trash bin". Fill it with slices of bread, milk (left out overnight if possible), and a bag of salad. Really let it soak together in the bag before pouring it all over your head.
I incorporated a few dares.

I made my own trash bin suitable for a trash whore like me,
I filled the bag with bread, milk and salad and left it out overnight to soak as requested.
The milk hadn’t gone too bad but I obediently poured it over my head , ensuring all of my hair and face got covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Whoops that snuck in their

Let's smash a 12 pack of eggs into your ass cheeks
Still with my face covered in slightly sour milk and a gloopy mess of bread and salad, I went on all fours in front of my bedroom mirror and smashed twelve full eggs against my ass cheeks, six of each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
What does this whore throws in her bedroom bin, as if it’s just plastic stuff it doesn't really fit this garbage whore. And as this whore showered last night it deserves a punishment! As a punishment this whore should empty the garbage bag of her bedroom over her body and put the empty garbage bag over her head. Cut a whole where this whore filthy mouth is. Now this is whore takes the garbage of the living room and empty it her your bed. After that this whore should cut holes in the bag for her legs and arms and wear it this whore should tape the two garbage bags together with tape around your neck and lie on the ground. Like this the whore is aloud to sleep.

Good night
I used the dirty trash bag from the previous dare to tie over my head and hair, both of which I hadn’t cleaned. I cut a hole so this filthy pigs mouth was not in the bin.

I then poured the bin from my kitchen over my bed and made a gArbage dress for myself, taping the head bag and body bag together with holes for the arms and legs.

I was exhausted after doing this dare so I actually did sleep even though I sweated in the dirty bag. The milk got quite sour through the night and I smelled really foul and of garbage. But it was fitting that I was made into a garbage whore as that is what I am.

Was I a good piggy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
food, food humiliation, humiliation, piggy