Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2022, 06:19 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Default 18/m Burger topping dare.

OK so I'm getting a bit peckish and I'm fancying a rustlers microwave burger. But they always seem to be lacking somthing. So I'm going to let the people of get dare decide what to add to it to make it even better.

There is no limit, within reason (not up for scat tonight) and anything I have in the house is fair game.

Bon appetite
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis

Last edited by Ballbasher; 01-22-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:34 PM   #2
foxboy21

If you feel like eating something truly disgusting, something that's just plain revolting tonight, the sort of thing no-one in their right mind would want to eat if they stopped for a moment and thought it through, then....

Spoiler:
Just eat the Rustlers Microwave Burger.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:40 PM   #3
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy21 View Post
If you feel like eating something truly disgusting, something that's just plain revolting tonight, the sort of thing no-one in their right mind would want to eat if they stopped for a moment and thought it through, then....

Spoiler:
Just eat the Rustlers Microwave Burger.

Lmao true. But I'm trying to improve it. From its dismal state
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 01-22-2022, 08:32 PM   #4
foxboy21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Lmao true. But I'm trying to improve it. From its dismal state
Well, ok then, since disgusting food dares are such fun, let's improve your burger for tonight.

First, before reading the spoiler below, you should commit yourself to going through with it. You will probably need 30 minutes of preparation, and this should begin as soon as you have read the spoiler. You are guaranteed to have everything you need at home.

Ready to begin...? Then read on.

Spoiler:
Take a shot glass and spit into it. You are going to need to fill this up with your spit as quickly as possible. Hint, take a drink first, wait 30 seconds, then start spitting every 20 seconds.

Take your burger and open it up. Hollow out the top part of the meat in the centre, creating a basin as deep as possible, but not all the way through.

When your shot glass if full, microwave your burger. Now, open it up, pour the spit into the space you've made for it and close the burger.

It is now ready to eat. Most of it will taste like it usual cardboard-soaked-in-weasel-vomit delicious flavor. But when you bite into the middle, you will get the wonderful surprise of a mouthful of your own warm saliva.

After you have eaten it you should report back on the experience so others can better decide whether to follow in your footsteps.

Enjoy...

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 08:50 PM   #5
Ballbasher

That sounds delicious. I'll do it now. If you think of any other additions please let me know. Or any other ideas for other foods.

Slave to Wis
Old 01-22-2022, 08:53 PM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

I think we can improve it a little first.

Shave off a strip of your pubes and put them under the beef.

Put a good layer of peanut butter, mayonnaise, honey and bbq sauce on top.

And finish off with a nice full glass of piss to wash it down.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 08:55 PM   #7
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
I think we can improve it a little first.

Shave off a strip of your pubes and put them under the beef.

Put a good layer of peanut butter, mayonnaise, honey and bbq sauce on top.

And finish off with a nice full glass of piss to wash it down.
That sounds awful. I don't have any peanut butter or bbq sauce but I'll try this monstrosity when I get some.

Slave to Wis

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose, eating, food