Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
filthypig

Find Food Humiliation

Hello!
I am a humiliation pig and I am looking for more humiliating tasks I can do with my food.
I’m a busy student and with covid most of my meals are take out from the dining hall or other fast food eaten alone in my room. I’m not looking to change what I eat but maybe some humiliating tasks to do with my food and how I can eat my meals.
Some ideas of humiliating things I’ve done with my food:
-Putting food down my pants/underwear and walking home before eating it (small things like french fries)
-Sitting on slices of bread until I pee myself and eating the piss bread
-Eating while naked on all fours (read my Piggy Feast blog post for more)

I’m hoping for some simple rules to follow to make meal times humiliating for me. Please keep things realistic and not to messy!
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
Jingo889

Let’s start things simple, whenever you get take out from the dining hall, you must shove an item of food into your hole before you leave. When you get back to your room, finish the rest of the meal, then finally enjoy the juicy treat you kept warm at the end
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:07 PM   #3
Kawaii

I think you need to fun while there's food in your underwear for the next three days. No coming if it's not by dragging your nasty cunt all over your food.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 08:21 AM   #4
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Let’s start things simple, whenever you get take out from the dining hall, you must shove an item of food into your hole before you leave. When you get back to your room, finish the rest of the meal, then finally enjoy the juicy treat you kept warm at the end
Oh wow thank you very much sir! I am currently anal only so this will be really degrading for me. This dirty pig has eaten food from its asshole once before so I know this will be very nasty sir.
I am not interested in hot sauce or other spicy items in my pants. I will try to only order food that can go inside me but do you have any ideas for spicy food sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
I think you need to fun while there's food in your underwear for the next three days. No coming if it's not by dragging your nasty cunt all over your food.
Yes sir thank you. Oh this is going to be very disgusting and degrading for me sir… Do you want me to keep food in my underwear all the time or may I just put in when I am grinding against it?
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
Old 08-10-2021, 05:04 PM   #5
Kawaii

You should aim for 24/7. Smelly and messy foods would be ideal, but as long as you cum on your food before you eat it, that's okay. You should buy a turkey baster to fill your ass even fuller.

Stuff your ass with at least three cupcakes asap. Leave them in at least an hour and then expell them and rub them all over your ass and cunt.
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Old 08-10-2021, 06:25 PM   #6
Jingo889

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthypig View Post
Oh wow thank you very much sir! I am currently anal only so this will be really degrading for me. This dirty pig has eaten food from its asshole once before so I know this will be very nasty sir.
I am not interested in hot sauce or other spicy items in my pants. I will try to only order food that can go inside me but do you have any ideas for spicy food sir?
For spicy food you have two options...
1. Give it a go: wipe one finger through the spicy sauce, insert the finger up your ass
2. Buy a drink, can/bottle, too scared to deal with spicy? Then you must transport the drink home in your ass
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide

Old 08-11-2021, 12:00 AM   #7
filthypig

Default Todays meals

Thank you both for your responses! I will have to make time to purchase cupcakes but I will try to complete this soon sir.
I did my first day of food humiliation today. I had work in the morning so my humiliation started at dinner. Today’s dinner was hard tacos which wasn’t great for spiciness and sharp edges, so I grabbed a package of shortbread biscuits for dessert, a safer item for me to insert and to hump. I entered the bathroom and opened the package, inserting one between my cheeks. It didn’t fit all the way inside of me as it was dry and large but it was intruding my anus as I walked back to my room.
Back at home I changed into my humiliation panties (I have been humiliated and wedgied in them many times) before pouring the cookies and crumbs down my underwear. I hungrily ate my tacos as my excitement for what came next grew. Once I was done eating I got onto my bed and spread my legs, leaned down and started humping. The brittle cookies in my underwear cracked into smaller fragments as I kept grinding down.
I switched positions and began humping against my pillow. I finally came onto my food… The pleasure of my orgasm was cut short when I realized I had to eat my mess now.
I stripped the panties and got on all fours, naked on the ground I ate the shortbread out of my underwear. The ones in my cunt were warm and tasty, slightly moist from my arousal. It’s embarrassing to say they tasted better warmed by my body… The final one that I plucked from my rear was just as warm but not sweet like the others. It didn’t taste bad but my pussy food tasted better. Wow that is humiliating just to write down…
Thank you very much for taking time to humiliate this little pig. I’m going to sleep still with some crumbs in my underwear…
The following 2 users say Thank You to filthypig for this post:
Old 08-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #8
Jingo889

Great report, as an additional task I think you should try and save the packaging from one item per meal, and store it in either hole until the next meal. Use that hole as a trash can. ;)

Old 08-14-2021, 04:06 PM   #9
Kawaii

Great report. Tell us some ideas you've had since pushing yourself this far
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Old 08-15-2021, 07:35 AM   #10
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

You should be responsible with your food consumption so all the feed of a meal you do not eat you should take the leftovers for later in your holes.
To get to your meal one you are hungry again you should edge at least once to make your food juicy again.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 01:14 PM   #11
filthypig

Default Busy Piggy

I’m sorry for being away from this site, I’ve been very busy with school and other real world stuff and couldn’t find time for much fun!

I haven’t had much alone time but when I do I follow the rules here and keep food in my underwear and hump it to orgasm before I eat it. So far I have used some more cookies, a hamburger, and a messy burrito. The burrito quickly burst from my humping it and I had a mess of ingredients in my underwear. This was a tough meal to complete… Picking out all the rice and beans with my tongue took about 3 hours… Looking back I feel so worthless for actually eating it all, naked on all fours eating nasty food out of my disgusting underwear on the ground. And eating for hours… I really am a pathetic pig to do this to myself!

Thank you all for adding more tasks!
Jingo899: I think keeping garbage will be difficult and humiliating but a good reminder that I am garbage and I deserve this. I am worried about keeping garbage in my holes so I may just place it inside my undies.
Oskar: Thank you very much! I love this idea, it will make me regret wasting meals… I might only use this for meals I prepare, as the dining hall tends to give big portions! Hope this is okay sir.

I apologise again for leaving. If you think I need a punishment or new rules/reminders to keep me active please let me know. This pig needs constant humiliation, even when I feel scared or overwhelmed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
filthypig, food, food humiliation, humiliation, pig