Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-07-2022, 02:33 AM   #1
Al3x

Default Sex toy shopping

Hey so I have bought a few anal toys in the past such as a few plugs and a couple other things, I have shopped with lovehoney who I found to be really good. I have recently been looking at getting an online controlled plug such as the hush 2 I was wondering if people had any other suggestions or any reviews for the hush 2

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 02:11 AM   #2
Al3x

Still looking for suggestions

Likes: bdsm, piss play (no drinking) forced orgasm, light pain, bladder control, anal and diapers.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94765

Love being forced to wet my diaper

Kik: James1245789
Btw my kik is glitched and won’t show me my new messages if anyone knows how to fix this let me know
Al3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:44 AM   #3
viterneb

I also had a positive experience with Lovehoney. They really know how to deliver when it comes to anal toys. So, about the online controlled plug, I haven't personally tried it, so I can't give you a review. But hey, maybe someone else here can share their thoughts on it. Oh, by the way, have you ever thought about checking out realistic sex dolls? It's another interesting option to consider if you're looking for something different.

Last edited by viterneb; 12-15-2023 at 05:48 AM.
viterneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:59 AM   #4
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I have a large selection of the Lovense Toys. I will say that I have gone through several of them, but I make very heavy use of them. Like several hours every weekend for the Nora or the Dolce. Which isn't necessarily reflective of "normal use".

My original Hush toys have been pretty solid. Because I don't use it as often or for as lengthy periods of time. I have the Hush 2, but I haven't really used it because I overestimated how much girth I could take and haven't had time to replace my first-generation Hush toys.

As for the overall remote control interface, it's worked pretty well. Like any Bluetooth toy, it works better when still than when in motion. I haven't really found public play works that well. As you then toi have to deal with random disconnections.

But bedroom play? It's great. Your partner can either take control of the toy directly from the Lovense App or they can choose from a library of patterns. With the user-created pattern, it's almost infinite.

Your remote partner can also set alarms, which allows them to send patterns to your toy at pre-selected times. Sir sometimes uses this feature to tease me overnight.

They have also just added a Control Roulette feature, which allows you to be matched with other Lovense users. I haven't tried it yet because I am not allowed to play with Sir's clit and pussy without his permission, but it is a new remote-control feature.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk