Account Banned

Heart Love it!!!

That was such an awesome addition! I thought the Rich guy was funny
Can't wait for more!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:12 PM   #32
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice additions! Please do continue on with this wonderful story.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #33
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

I love the new additions, you, my friend, are a wondrous writer! I would love to do something like that...

so.
bad.

=}
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #34
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all the comments of appreciation. As in my previous story, I aim to include something for almost everyone, and there is a lot more to come !!!
Speaking of which...

The Story Continues...

We walked home as a group from the mall - although Ed could drive, he did not yet have a car. The girls continued to talk about the events of the afternoon, and Ed continued to smile. My head was swirling with images of what I'd seen and done, and my stomached was full of excitement with both excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

As we neared the estates where we all lived, Ed spoke. "Ok slaves, I'm going to give you some homework. I dare each of you to get a photo with someone of the opposite sex. In the photo, you must be totally naked. You have until the end of the week."
"How are we meant to do that ?" Jo asked, with a shocked tone in her voice.
"I don't know, and I don't care." Ed replied in a matter of factly way.
"What about Claire and Bex ?", my sister enquired. These were two of her friends who were at my sister's sleepover, but were both busy today. "Are they still included in the game ?" she asked.
"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them, and I have a few things in mind. But on that point, do not mention any of the events that took place today to either of them. I want the game to be as much of a surprise to them as it was you."
We all nodded, and my sister and I left Ed and Jo at the junction at the top of our street.

We walked slowly down the street, and my sister again brought up what had happened.
"What a day ! I couldn't believe it when Ed made us do all of that stuff !"
"I know. I really enjoyed it, but was nervous at first." I admitted.
"Me too - especially in the shop with everyone looking at me." she replied. "Who are you going to get your photo with ?" she enquired.
It's something I hadn't yet had time to consider. There were a few girls that I knew, but trying to find a way of doing that would be really difficult and embarrassing.
"I don't know yet, but I've got a few days to think about it."
"How about Kelly ?" my sister replied. "I've got a feeling that she likes you."
Kelly was a girl the same age as my sister, and lived a few houses down the street from ours. Whilst not unattractive, Kelly was in a league or two below my sister and her friends in the looks department. She was the type of girl who, although having a really nice personality, would have probably spent much of the time alone when she was at school.
My sister’s suggestion was actually quite a good possibility. I reckoned that Kelly might actually agree, and would also agree to keep it to herself.
I nodded as I considered Sarah's idea.

"How about you ? You could ask any guy, and he'd agree !" I said mockingly.
"I'm thinking of Miles. He's been trying to sneak at me for a long time whenever I stay over at Jo's house." she replied. Miles was Jo's younger brother, and again I had to agree that my sister was probably right again, that Miles was a safe bet.

We walked past Kelly's house as we approached our own. I glanced at the door, and considered going up there and then to speak to Kelly, but thought I'd better get home and take a shower first. I still had the smell of sex and dried cum on my body, and really needed a shower.
Kelly could wait for another day...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
quidproquo

Very well done, one of the best I've read here.
quidproquo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #36
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As my sister and I stepped through our door, my phone beeped with the message tone. I glanced at the front, and saw it was a message from Ed. I paused before opening it, indicating to my sister who it was from.
I flicked the phone open and pressed on ‘Read Message’.

“Hi guys. Nearly forgot – I’m guessing you’re gonna shower when you get in, so I dare you to shower together. Have fun… Ed x”

I looked at Sarah, and she returned the look. Although we had obviously done a lot of stuff together during the sleepover, and we had seen each other naked during the day, we had been made to do that stuff by someone else present. Between those times, we hadn’t even talked about what had happened, yet alone do anything together.

“We could just say that we showered together – we could make it up.” I suggested, half hoping that my sister would agree, whilst the other half was hoping that she wouldn’t !

“Ed would know – I’m a terrible liar, and besides, he trusts us to do this. Anyway, it could be fun !” my sister replied.

She was right, it would be fun. Luckily the house was empty, else I would have put up more of a fight.

“Ok, let’s do it !” I said with enthusiasm.

We proceeded up the stairs and into the bathroom. Sarah immediately began stripping for the third time today. She removed her t-shirt first, followed by her bra. In the privacy of our own home, she still seemed as nervous as she was in the store at the prospect of stripping completely naked.
She slowly undid her jeans, and let them slide to her ankles. Of course she had no knickers on as Ed had kept them from the cinema complex.
She stepped out of her jeans, and removed her socks, leaving her totally naked standing a few feet in front of me.

“Ok bruv, your turn now.” she said with a tremble in her voice.

I lifted my t-shirt above my head, and threw it on the floor. Next I took off my socks and threw them on the pile.
I straightened up and looked at my beautiful naked sister as I unbuttoned my jeans. Once again, I did not have any underwear on, so my pubes were immediately on display, with the base of my cock just showing.
Very slowly I lowered my jeans, releasing my cock as it sprung free from its denim enclosure.
My sister’s eyes lit up with excitement as she saw it. My penis was already almost fully erect, and now that it was free the blood rushed to the extremities, filling it and making it throb as it stood to attention.

“It looks so much bigger and better in the light.” she said, referring to the fact that she had last seen it in the dark cinema.

We stood and just admired each others bodies for a couple of minutes before either of us moved, and when that time came, we both spontaneously moved at the same time.

I reached across and turned on the shower. Luckily it was big enough for the two of us, although it was small enough that contact would be inevitable. Once the shower was at the right temperature, I ushered for my sister to step in, and I followed, closing the glass screen behind us.

As the water ran down her body, she looked like a cover girl in a magazine shoot. The water trickled down her naked body, finding the shortest way around her slender contours. Her hair turned a couple of shades darker as the water soaked into it. Even though this was my sister, it was so erotic.

“Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to wash me ?” she asked.

I reached over her shoulder and grabbed the coconut shower gel from the rack, gently brushing past her breast as I brought it back.

Pouring a large amount into my palm, I began to apply the gel onto her soft skin, rubbing it into lather. I started on her chest, foaming up the tropical smelling lotion, and she turned around letting me do her back. I slowly moved down, massaging her bum cheeks, and gently allowing my finger to rub against her bum crack.
Sarah turned around, giving me access to her smooth pubic area. There was a slight stubble as I ran my hands over her mound, and slid them underneath her massaging her vaginal lips.
She gasped for air as I continued to wash her intimate areas, and carried on rubbing her thighs.

This seemed to carry on forever, and I wished it could. However before I knew it Sarah said, “I’d better do you now.”

Sarah took the shower gel and squirted a significant amount straight onto my cock and pubic area. Perhaps she thought that was the part that needed cleaning most, as my dried cum from earlier was still visible. Alternatively, she could have just wanted to touch me the way I had touched her.

The gel lubricated my cock, as it slid easily between her hands. Her hands moved up my body to my chest, then down my back to my bum as she pulled me closer. Then her hands moved back around to my dick and continued to rub.

As much as I was enjoying this sensation, my mind was telling me that this was wrong – this was my younger sister after all. I gently tried to move her hands away without wanting to upset her, but she continued to pump on my cock. I could feel the pressure mounting, and knew it would not be long before I could not hold back any longer.

“I think we should stop this.” I said to Sarah, but my voice was betraying me and did not sound convincing at all. Sarah continued her swift wrist action, and I knew that it was too late. A shot of cum erupted from my penis and hit her just below her belly button, closely followed by a second that dropped short and hit her where her pubic hair should have been.
A third shot landed at her feet in the shower.

Her pumping slowed, as she clenched her hand around the top of my cock and rubbed the remaining cum and soap into the head of my penis.

She looked at me and smiled with her puppy dog eyes.

“Did I do well ?” she said, fluttering her eyes at me.

“You did very well, but I don’t think we should make a habit of this.” I said, acting like the responsible older brother.

“But Ed dared me to. He whispered to me in the cinema what he was going to text you, and dared me to make you cum again.”

It was strange, but I actually felt a bit better about myself letting this happen now that Sarah has said this, but I was also more aware of how devious Ed could be. I’d have to be on my toes from now on !!

We washed again – ourselves this time – and left the shower together. That evening we didn’t speak about what had happened that day, and I had myself an early night to allow time to ‘contemplate’ what had happened on this most marvellous of days.

I fell asleep thinking of what else would be in store for me and the group over the next few days…
Old 07-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #37
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice. I really like how Steve tries to act like the responsible one, yet he can't bring himself to end it!

23/M/USA
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #38
mrjd3000

sooooo good, can't wait for the next installment
mrjd3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #39
googleing yahoo

been reading for awile and just joined great story keep it up!
googleing yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:08 AM   #40
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I was awoken the next morning to my phone’s incoming message alert. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my desk, and looked at it, bleary eyed.
It took a few moments for my eyes to focus, but as they did, I saw that the message was from Ed.

“Wakey wakey sleepy head – I ‘dare you’ to be at 112a High Street at 10am. Go in and ask for Alice. Ed.”

I glanced at my clock, and it was only 8, so I had a couple of hours. There was no point in going back to bed now that I was awake, so I showered and dressed. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. About an hour later my sister came down the stairs, wearing her pink dressing gown and penguin slippers. She sat at the table and poured herself some cereal.

”Morning Sis, you’re looking stunning this morning.” I said cheerily, but lying ever so slightly. Her hair was ‘fresh out of bed’, looking messy and tangled. She was still not fully awake, but she did still look attractive.
My sister just grunted, and I wasn’t sure if it was an effort to say something, or a “leave me alone” expression.

”Did you get a message from Ed this morning ?” I asked inquisitively.

Sarah gave me a quizzical look, and replied, “No, should I have ?”

“Oh, no… just wondering.” I replied. I wondered what Ed could have planned for me today at this mystery location.

I arrived at 112a High Street just before 10. It turned out to be a beauty salon, and this made me very worried. My mind raced with possibilities of what may be in store for me, but my biggest fear would to be made up like a girl.
I tentatively walked in, and approached the reception.

”Errm, I need to speak to Alice.” I said to the girl sitting behind the desk.

“Ah, you must be Steve, Alice’s other 10 o’clock. Take a seat over there with your friend.”
The receptionist motioned across to the seats on the adjacent wall.

I looked and was very surprised to see Jo sitting there, looking apprehensive. She gave a slight smile of relief, however, when she saw me.
I went across and sat down next to her.

”Hi, are you ok ?” I asked.

“Just a little nervous. Have you any idea what this is about ?” Jo asked. I shook my head, and was about to reply when a young girl in black overalls came out from the rear of the salon.

“Jo ? Steve ? I’m Alice, your cosmetologist for the morning.”

Cosmet-what ? I thought to myself. Thoughts of tattoos were now running through my mind.

“If you’d like to come this way…” Alice said, and motioned us into a back room.

The room resembled a small hospital theatre, with bright white lights and hygienically clean surfaces. There was some ‘whale’ music playing in the background, and a table in the centre of the room.

“Hi Alice. What’s a cosmetologist, and what’s going on ?” I asked in a friendly tone.

Alice replied, “I’ve been good friends with Ed for a long time, and he explained your ‘agreement’ to me. He tells me that you’ll do whatever I say, which is good – this makes things a lot easier and a lot more fun.” Alice continued, “As for what I do, I have been asked to give you both a wax – full body for you, and a ‘Hollywood’ for Jo.”

Well, a wax was better than a tattoo or being made up as a girl, but I could already feel the hairs on my body trying to retract in fear of the pain.

“First, I need to you both to take off your clothes. Normally I offer some privacy, but in view of the circumstances I don’t think that is necessary.” Alice said.

Jo and I looked at each other, and began stripping. There didn’t seem much point in trying to protest, and the thought of stripping naked in front of Jo and a total stranger was exciting and exhilarating.

It wasn’t long until we both stood naked before Alice. She looked both of us up and down, and seemed to approve of our bodies. Being studied in this way caused my penis to grow to around half it’s maximum size.

“Ok, I’ll do Jo first, as that shouldn’t take too long. If you’d like to come and lay on the bench.”

Jo did as Alice asked, and layed face up on the table. Alice turned to me and said, “Whilst I’m doing this, I don’t want you to get bored, so why don’t you keep rubbing yourself. I want you to stay nice and hard for me.”

I stood next to the table and began pumping my cock. Jo turned her head to look at me whilst Alice smeared a gluey substance over Jo’s pubic hair.

Alice put a piece of fabric on Jo’s groin and massaged it for a short whilst. I looked at Jo who was bracing herself, at which point Alice ripped away the fabric. Jo held her breath, refusing to let any sound of pain escape her mouth, whilst Alice held up the piece of fabric that now held a triangular shaped area of hair on it.

Jo’s (now bare) pubic mound became red, as blood rushed to the area underneath the skin. Alice applied some soothing lotion to her hand, and began to rub it over Jo’s sore area. The beautician slid her fingers down further and started to probe Jo’s lips. Jo’s legs instinctively parted slightly, giving Alice easier access to her pussy.
As Alice slid her fingers deeper in to Jo, her breathing became heavy. I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep control over my penis, and stopped stroking for fear of cumming over Jo. Alice saw that I had stopped, and almost shouted, “Keep going !”

Alice masturbated Jo to orgasm, and Jo lay there naked, shuddering and with beads of sweat running off her body. At this point I lost control, and shot wads of warm cum over Jo’s face and chest.

A couple of minutes passed as the intensity of the situation calmed down, and the silence was only broken when Alice said, “Ok Jo, swap places with Steve.”…
Old 08-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #41
Raging Rob

Great story!Please continue!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #42
insane44

keep going it's great
Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #43
Atelo

Keep it going
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #44
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very nice. I'd really like to see more! You and your suspense in between installments! I curse your name!

23/M/USA
Old 08-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #45
fooball2000

keep on going! one of the best sequels ive read
fooball2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover