Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #16
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments - it's really nice to know how much people have wanted this story, and that you still remember the original. It's also great to see that this sequel has inspired other readers to start writing, so thank you again.

The Story Continues...

Jo went straight to work stroking my shaft, whilst Sarah massaged my balls with the palm of her hand. Needless to say that, given the current situation, it wasn't long before I shot my first load. Even in the darkness of the auditorium, I saw that some of my ejectulate had reached the back of the seat in front, and the rest straight on the floor and over the girls hands.
Sarah moved her hand up to the top of my penis and proceeded to rub where Jo had done, which was now lubricated by my own juices. Jo, instinctivey, had moved her hand down to my balls.

My erection did not get a chance to deflate as the two girls worked their magic. I looked over to Ed who was still smiling smugly. He knew that I was enjoying this, and this made him genuinely happy.

As the movie continued in the background, I looked around the audience who were oblivious as to what was going on behind them. The film itself had become irrelevant as the actors continued to try and make people laugh.

Despite having only just released a few minutes earlier, it wasn't long before I could feel the build up of pressure indicating the imminent erruption.

The moment built until I could not hold back any more, and released my cum for the second time in a short period, and yet with as much force as the first time. This time, however, Sarah had directed my cock directly upward, so my cum flowed back down her hand and back onto my own body. Jo and Sarah were both smiling with their efforts, as was I !

Sarah continued to rub for a few moments, milking the last of my juices, then ran her finger around my cock head which had become particulary sensitive after this attention. I squirmed a little, then she stopped.

Ed gave me a couple of minutes to compose myself, then wispered to us, "Right, now it's the girls turn"...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #17
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

i've read the first one, a year ago. More then a year ago. When he was first writing it...
and
now
the
SUQUAL!!! OMG! Im so happy, I've been searching for your avi in the forums a lot.

Then I saw it today,
and im like
"AWESOME!!"
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:43 AM   #18
erick92
Distinguished Member

Very good pick up. Thanks again for starting it again.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #19
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Talking

please go on it alsome
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
GetMeon44

Pencil

God freking amazing

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #21
Raging Rob

Awesome! I love the way the story is formatted and written.
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #22
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks again. I was hoping to write the next part today, but sadly due to time constraints it seems unlikely I'll be able to fit it in. I'll try my best though...
Old 07-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #23
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

thats ok i just read this and its like ahmg awesome

SO TAKE UR TIME A DHAVE FUN WITH IT
=)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Ed ordered me to kneel down between Jo's legs and orally pleasure her to climax. I slowly slid down from my seat, causing the seat to spring back to it's upright position. As I knelt on the floor and manouvered into position, I was aware that one knee had found a sticky patch from spilt sugary drinks, whilst my other had found a spot of my recently released cum.

Jo slowly parted her legs, revealing her most precious area. I took a moment to admire her beautiful lower body before I leaned forward and lowered my head towards her glistening slit. As I buried my face into her, and began licking her outer lips, I could hear and feel Jo start to breath heavily. My hands moved up and stroked he smooth, naked thighs as I continued teasing her with my tongue.

I could make out that my sister was also starting to pant, and out the corner of my eye saw that Ed had his fingers between her legs.

As the light reflecting from the screen flickered, and the few audience members in the screening laughed at what must have been one of the few actual funny moments in this movie, both Ed and I continued to pleasure the girls. My tongue was now buried deep inside Jo, and her juices were flowing freely. My sister let out a squeal as Ed hit a particular spot inside her. Jo stopped clenching the arms of the chair, and instead put her hands on the back of my head, forcing me even deeper inside her. I could feel the heat and sweat from Jo's thighs as she was approaching her climax. Jo let out a small scream, but it was loud enough that I could sense several audience members turn around in disgust that we might be distracting their entertainment, still unaware that we were obviously having a much more fun time than they were. None of them would have probably noticed that my seat was vacant, as I was still crouched down on the floor.

As I slowed down on my actions, Jo released her grip on my head, exhausted but satisfied.

I returned to my seat, and glanced at my sister who was glowing with contentment.

As the film neared it's end, Ed went across and grabbed our clothes. He passed them back to us, but kept the underwear in his possesion. We slipped our clothes back on just as the credits began to roll up the screen...
Old 07-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #25
Roosta

good job notice the smiley face
Roosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #26
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Just a small update today due to time constraints, but hopefully enough to keep you interested...

The Story Continues...

By the time the lights came on the three of us were fully dressed, less our underwear which Ed was stuffing into his pocket. For my sister and I, this would not be too much of a problem, but for Jo who was wearing a short skirt it could be.

We left the cinema, walking past large crowds of people who were gathering for other shows. An observant person might have noticed the strong smell of recent sex eminating from our little group, or the shimmering of fresh girl juices around my mouth, but no one seemed to notice.

The cinema opened out onto a large shopping mall, and until we entered this area there was an awkward silence amongst us. It was Ed who spoke first. "I hope that you all enjoyed the movie" he said. We all agreed, although not necessarily about the film itself. Being ordered to strip in a public place was a new experience for most of us, and something that we all seemed to enjoy.

Ed looked happy that we enjoyed it - although technically we had little choice to follow his orders, his intentions did not seem to be bad.

The mall was busy - it was a Saturday afternoon - and masses of people had congregated in this chapel of shopping delights. Parents with screaming children, teenagers meeting up with friends, women pampering themselves and men looking bored - the same as malls everywhere I guess. Ed guided us into a small clothing store that sold items for both sexes. I guessed that more dares were to come...
Old 07-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #27
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

go on its get sweet
Old 07-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #28
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

The clothing store was tucked away in a quiet corner of the mall, which meant that it was usually fairly quiet. Its range of clothing was aimed more at teenagers. Once inside the store, Ed stopped, turned to my sister and Jo and said, "I dare you to try on whatever I choose for you. When you have it on, come out into the shop and show me." The girls nodded in unison, looking slightly worried. Ed moved towards the underwear section, and browsed for a whilst.
The rest of us followed, looking at the occasional items trying to look like genuine shoppers.

Ed finally chose some items for the girls. For Sarah he chose a really small g-string, and a skimpy bra that would not give much support, if any, to her shapely breasts. Jo would be wearing a very, very thin matching lace set.

The girls disappeared into the changing room whilst Ed and I continued to 'browse'. I was aware that we were moving closer to the front of the store, which would mean that the girls would have to walk the length of the shop wearing nothing but the underwear Ed had picked for them. Whilst we were waiting, I asked Ed what else he had planned for us, but he did not give too much away.

"I've got a few things lined up to get you all warmed up, but let's just say that I'm REALLY looking forward to my Birthday !", he said. Ed would not give away any further information, but said that he was having a 'sleepover', and we would all be there.

I noticed the girls appear from the changing area at the other end of the shop. They looked around nervously for us, then Sarah saw us standing near the front of the store. I saw her point us out to Jo, who now looked even more nervous. Although the store was fairly quiet, a small number of groups moved between the aisles. There was a group of teenage girls browsing for swimwear in one of areas, a couple of lads looking at shorts in another, and a few random shoppers browsing elsewhere around the shop. The quickest route to get to our position would have been to walk straight down the middle of the shop, but there was little cover and they may have been spotted by any of the other shoppers.
Instead, Sarah and Jo decided to walk past the group of girls. They moved slowly past them, but of course it was impossible to be unnoticed. I saw the group of girls look at each other in astonishment as Jo and Sarah walked past them and continued towards us. When they finally reached us, Ed and I took some time to admire their beautiful bodies. It seemed strange that, although we had seen them both naked, they looked even more exposed dressed like this in a public area.

Sarah's top was obviously a little too small for her, and her breasts were almost breaking free from the restraint of the bra. Her g-string left very little to the imagination, with just enough material to cover her slit. Jo's lacy number was virtually transparent, and you could clearly make out the shape of her nipples and her pubic hair through the thin material.

The group of teenage girls had followed Jo and Sarah to the front of the store, and were standing behind them, whispering to each other and looking astonished at the girls brazen bravery. The 'show' had also now caught the attention of the two boys, and they had also moved closer to us. Ed ordered my sister and Jo to slowly turn around, so that he could check out the outfits, but clearly to ensure that they showed off their bodies to the groups that were watching.

This carried on for a couple of minutes, with Ed looking as though he was trying to decide if these were the outfits for the girls or not. The group that had gathered still stood there and watched, until the store assistant showed up, at which point they quickly moved on and continued browsing.

The store assistant was a guy who looked to be around 18. He came across to us, unable to take his eyes off the girls, but speaking to Ed. He had correctly identified Ed as the alpha male of the group.

"Can I help you at all ?" the assistant asked. He looked embarassed, and redness spread up his neck as he blushed furiously. I watched as a bulge began to form in the front of his trousers.

"I'm trying to decided if these outfits look good on our girlfriends." Ed lied.

"You shouldn't really be trying them on out here," the assistant replied, still fixated on my sister and Jo, "but they do look good - if a little on the small side.", looking at Sarah's bra.

"Hmm, that's what I thought. Could you give us some advice ?" Ed asked.

"If you can return to the changing area, I'll be happy to help." the assistant replied...
Old 07-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #29
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

We all proceeded to head back to the changing area at the rear of the store, with the girls leading the way. We attracted a few more glances from other people in the store, including the female assistant who had been left manning the registers.

The changing area was fairly large and isolated from the main store, which had four dressing rooms each with a pull across curtain.

Ed turned to the assistant, and asked, "What do you recommend ?"
The assistant replied, "Well, as I said they do look stunning, although a little small."
"Ok girls, I'll find you the next size. Give me back those outfits and I'll hang them up." Ed said.
The girls turned to return to the individual cubicals to remove the underwear, but Ed stopped them.
"Oh girls, there's no need to be shy. Take them off here and give them to me. In fact, I dare you to. I'm sure", Ed paused, looking at the assistant's name badge, "I'm sure Rich has seen it all before, so no covering up either !"
Again the assistant began to blush, and judging by his reaction I was not so sure that Ed was right.
The girls paused slightly, then removed what little clothing they had on, leaving them both standing there naked.
They passed the clothes to Ed, who disappeared into the shop to find a larger size.
We remained standing there as an awkward silence filled the air. The whole time, the assistant's eyes were fixed on the naked bodies of my sister and her friend, as were mine. I was just greatful that it was not me in their position !

A couple of minutes passed, although I'm sure it felt much longer, before Ed returned. He had indeed returned with a larger size of underwear for Jo and Sarah, and passed it to them to try on. They quickly complied, glad to escape their nudity.
Once again, Ed asked the assistant what he thought. The assistant managed to pluck up enough courage to approach the girls and run his fingers around the rim of their underwear, as if to check that the clothing was not too tight. He looked at Ed and nodded. "Ah yes, this is much better." he said. I noticed that a couple of his fingers were inside Jo's lace panties, brushing against her neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Much better." he repeated.
He turned his attention onto Sarah, and put his fingers inside her bra. "This should provide a bit more support."
"Let's just check." Ed said, "Sarah, can you just jump up and down for us."

The assistant removed his fingers from Sarah's bra, and stepped back as she started to jump. At the top of each jump, her breasts continued in an upward direction for a split second before gravity had its natural effect. Ed kept my sister jumping for around a minute before he let her stop.

"Thank you so much for your help," Ed said to the assistant, "but I'm still not one hundred percent sure. I'd like to think about it for a whilst, but may be back. Girls, kindly take off the outfits and give them to Rich."

This time the girls didn't even bother to attempt to go into the cubicles. Instead they just slipped off the clothing and gave them to the assistant, and awaited permission to get dressed again. Ed nodded to them, and they quickly began to dress.

As we were leaving the changing area to exit the shop, I noticed the assistant sniffing the crotch area of both the lace pants that Jo had been wearing, and the g-string that my sister had worn. He sneakily stuffed them into his pocket, no doubt to remove them later in the privacy of his room.

As we left the shop, the girls were buzzing. "That was sooo embarrasing !" said Jo. "Did you see him touching me ?"
My sister nodded, "You loved it, I could tell !" she replied. "I was getting so wet in there !" my sister confessed.
Ed smiled with content at his 'slaves' exhibitionist nature...
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #30
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

go on please it is sweet

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover