Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2022, 01:27 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Default Public humiliation dares while walking the dares

So for the next week I will be looking after a friends dog. He will stay with me and I will walk him at least twice a day for about half an hour to an hour. So I thought why not make those walks a little more interesting
I would love all kinds of dares to do along the way. The more humiliating the better. I love the thrill of public or hidden public humiliation and want to push myself to go further and further and loose all fear of getting caught.
So I’m case you have any dares for me, let me know and if you are interested in pic or video proof, send me a massage on kik.
I am looking forward to complete your dares

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 05:43 AM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

-For 10 continuous minutes of one of your walks, you must also walk on all fours. You can pick when you start, but once you start, you cannot stop

-Wear diapers for all the walks, for the whole week, you can only pee while the dog is

- Roll a 6-sided dice and dress as girly as you can (including diaper from the previous dare). You can only finish the walk when you have introduced yourself as Emily that many times (a person can count as 2 if they compliment what you are wearing without you asking)

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 09:33 AM   #3
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you very much for your tasks master!

I will de diapered from now on and tonight I will go out dressed up and introduce myself as Emily. I will also try to include crawling like a dog in the same Walk but I haven’t quiet figured out where to do it, I will let you know once it’s done master.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 02:10 PM   #4
bdsmlover24

During the walk you need to pick up the dog's droppings to let the street clean. From now on there will be a catch with that. On each walk you have to choose one of the following options :
- You can't use bog bags or similar, use your clothes to pick it up
- Pick it up normally, but you can't throw it into a trash. You must stick it inside your own diapers until home (remove it from any bag of course)
- Pick it up in a dog bag but don't close it, every 2 minutes you must take a deep breath inside the bag

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, public, public humiliation, risk