Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-23-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
SubmissiveKristy

Smile Masochist Looking To Learn

Hello,

I am currently wanting to explore my pain limits. I am definitely a masochist and I have experimented me many things (candle wax, clothes pins, Icy Hot, etc.) and I am wanting to learn what my limits are. I am looking for some dares that will help me explore what my limits are. I am looking for things that I would be able to do silently without much noise seeing as I do not want my roommates to hear anything.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Things at my disposal: Most common household items, dildo, butt plug, a few clothes pins, Ball Gag. I do have a few dollars that I can spend so if I don’t have something I may be able to buy it.

Likes: Pain, slight-moderate humiliation, possibility of doing it in public without anybody knowing,

Hard Limits: Pictures, Videos, Scat, Getting Caught, Lots of Noise, Family, Friends, Permanent Damage.
SubmissiveKristy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Have you tried a zipper? Start by tying a clothes peg to a string and then another ~3" down followed by the next. Leave about 2 feet of string on the end. Make two of these if you have enough pegs or just make one big long one. Starting at the end without the loose string attach it to your nipple, attach the next one to your breast, followed by the next until you've used them all. Lay on your back and pull your knees close to your chest and tie the string to your big toe. Use your dildo to masturbate until you cum. Right as you start to cum kick your feet out and rip off the clothes pegs.

Enjoy

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

First off, can you do enemas? Be sure to have a lot to drink 1/2 hour before you start. Get a pice of ginger, coat it in hot sauce and insert into ass, insert enema. Put in your but plug. Lay in your bathtub with your head toward the drain. Put your hands behind your head and you must lay there for 15 minutes. You may pee whenever you wish. After 15 minutes you may release your enema. Be sure to lay there for another 5 minutes to think about what a depraved slut you are. You may clean up after the 5 minutes. If you wish, you can replace the ginger with halpanos or other spicy pepper. Let me know how it went!

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:58 PM   #4
lez.lexi

How about temporary piercings. Sterilize some needles (10) and pierce your labia and breasts. This will not cause permanent damage but will be a challenge

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
learning the ropes, masochism, pain and pleasure, pain slut