Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2020, 10:29 PM   #1
Titpainslut

Default 1000 dares/ tasks

Since my last thread didn’t get the responses I hoped it would it thought it be fun to start this one. As I’m writing this, my pussy is on fire with hot sauce. Since I’ll be wearing the tack bra for about 1000 days I thought it would be fun to try and get 1000 tasks. The tasks may involve my pussy, tits, and/or ass. However, it may not include a tack bra. You may post multiple times, but the task must be obviously different. I have common household items, clover clamps, and a wonderful paddle arriving tomorrow. I will also have a dildo and vibe arriving at the end of the week. Each task will receive a report.

Ready, set, punish........
Titpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:04 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Just left you one on your pussy pain post.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:05 AM   #3
PainMakerM

Hmmm even better!As soon you get the paddle and clover clamps,it's time for serious punishment!First
Put the cloverclamps on your pussylips!Then take the paddle!Give50 strokes on each asscheeks!
Then 50 on each tits!25 on each bare tits and 25 on each with tackbra on!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:04 AM   #4
Titpainslut

I’m sure there are a lot of ideas out there.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:46 AM   #5
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Put on a pair of panties and wet yourself. Do this over a bowl (or other container) to catch your pee. Take off the panties and use them as a gag for 16 minutes 40 seconds (1000 seconds). Half way through soak the panties in the bowl of pee then return them to your mouth. After the full time is complete put the panties back on (wear them for at least 2 hours) and drink the remaining pee.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
coolplay69uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Put on a pair of panties and wet yourself. Do this over a bowl (or other container) to catch your pee. Take off the panties and use them as a gag for 16 minutes 40 seconds (1000 seconds). Half way through soak the panties in the bowl of pee then return them to your mouth. After the full time is complete put the panties back on (wear them for at least 2 hours) and drink the remaining pee.

This is great let's do it all again but substitute pee for poo. I'm kind you don't have to eat the remaining poop you can flush it away!
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:27 PM   #7
coolplay69uk

If you don't like the above how about this...

You will need a day off. Count out 1000 grains of rice. Put them in a bowl and from chest height drop them on the floor! Now count them back in the bowl. You can give up counting any time you like but...

For every grain short of 1000 you must do 5 hard spanks one each to you left and right tit, left and right thigh and your pussy.

How ever many spanks you have can be split over a maximum of 5 sessions. Over a maximum of one week.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:48 AM   #8
growler21d
Distinguished Member

24 hours as a dog:
  • Completely naked, wear a collar if you have one.
  • Move around on all fours, you may only stand to prepare food/drink (unless there is someone who will do that for you).
  • Food & drink must be eaten from bowls on the floor, no hands.
  • No using the toilet.
  • You may only clean yourself using your tongue.
  • Sleep on the floor in a dog bed (if you have one, prepare a makeshift one if you don't)

A couple of questions for possible future tasks;

Do you have a garden? Do you have a balcony? Do you live with anyone (if yes, can they help with tasks)? What sort of temperature do you consider cold?

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Old 09-29-2020, 05:36 AM   #9
Titpainslut

Quote:

A couple of questions for possible future tasks;

Do you have a garden? No Do you have a balcony? No Do you live with anyone (if yes, can they help with tasks)? No, I don’t like alone. No no one (friends/family) know about my kinks What sort of temperature do you consider cold? Room temperature about 50°F and water/liquid about 50°F.
See above for your answers. This task will be interesting since I don’t love alone. I will however, find a way to complete this task, Sir
Old 09-29-2020, 08:32 AM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Bit of a wildcard idea, but see what you think. 1000 insertions. You have the 1000 days to insert 1000 different things in your pussy.

Keep a blog post with them listed as you do them. It'll naturally start off easy: a pen, a pencil, a finger, common household items, etc. But as time passes you'll have to get a bit more creative.
Old 09-29-2020, 09:31 AM   #11
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Bit of a wildcard idea, but see what you think. 1000 insertions. You have the 1000 days to insert 1000 different things in your pussy.

Keep a blog post with them listed as you do them. It'll naturally start off easy: a pen, a pencil, a finger, common household items, etc. But as time passes you'll have to get a bit more creative.
Great idea! I can find odd things to insert. I’ll start that today.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:45 AM   #12
growler21d
Distinguished Member

You will need 6 ice cubes. Insert 1 in your mouth, 1 in your pussy and 1 in your ass. Melt the remaining 3 by holding them against your nipples and your clit.

After all 6 are melted, reward yourself with 10 spanks to each ass cheek and each inner thigh with your new paddle.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:05 AM   #13
Titpainslut

Quote:
I completed this task. It was humiliating to wet myself in such a manner. I used them as a gag as instructed. This was no pleasant. It tasted awful. I could barely drink the remaining pee. It was vert humiliating to wear the wet underwear.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:42 PM   #14
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Each day you are to scrub your nipples and clit with a toothbrush the number of strokes equal to the date. 1st of the month 1 stroke on each nipple and your clit, 10th day 10 strokes on each nipple and clit, 20th 20 strokes on each nipple and clit, and so on. At the beginning of the month the days reset and you start from 1 again.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 09:30 PM   #15
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Each day you are to scrub your nipples and clit with a toothbrush the number of strokes equal to the date. 1st of the month 1 stroke on each nipple and your clit, 10th day 10 strokes on each nipple and clit, 20th 20 strokes on each nipple and clit, and so on. At the beginning of the month the days reset and you start from 1 again.
Thank you, Sir. I’ll start this tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk