Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2020, 07:09 AM   #121
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Hi all - as a punishment Louise will be spending the whole of the month of November wearing a single outfit - no repeats of anything, no chance of changing.

She will have to explain it to friends and family that she is doing a single outfit challenge.

The skirt has already been chosen on this thread:
https://www.asos.com/vesper/vesper-p...ery=&cid=12909

Her bra has also been chosen which will be:
https://hauteflair.com/products/icol...shelf-bra-7717

Which leaves us to choose the following items:
One pair of high heeled shoes. Unfortunately the shoes chosen on this poll: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392621
...were unsuitable for Louise's work, so I think we should keep these for a future challenge and choose another pair - they would need to be work appropriate, perhaps a 4" or 4.5" heel. Louise's husband has suggested that they should be sandals to keep the bare feet theme going a little longer, or if everyone prefers we could go for some of the pairs of boots suggested in the poll.

A top or bodysuit - should be long sleeved I think.. if a bodysuit it would need to have snap or button closures at the crotch to work with her thigh bands.. There were a number of good options proposed previously on this.

A coat - this would need to have a good bit of warmth to it, because Louise will not have any other source of warm clothing - she will only have the coat and the bodysuit/top outside and just the bodysuit/top inside.

Feel free to put forward suggestions and we will try to decide on this next week.
The skirt is in the post above...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 07:19 AM   #122
MrFrustration
Longtime User

SO we have one vote for the ankle boots over the sandals. The first to three votes will be Louise's only shoes for a month all contributions welcome!
Old 09-20-2020, 09:48 AM   #123
Beginnersh

Ah right, I guess I'm just blind...
The first top suggestion seems like a nice fit with the skirt. The somewhat tight fit might look interesting with the bra under it aswell.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:13 AM   #124
Natsu101

Maybe I'm too nice, or maybe it's because I have a thing for those ankle boots - but I choose those over the sandals (so I'm vote #2)

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:21 AM   #125
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok I third the ankle boots, meaning I think everything is now chosen.. they are:

blue hobble skirt, zip superglued closed

red shelf bra

black top

red coat

ankle boots
Old 09-28-2020, 01:27 AM   #126
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Hi all - just let everyone know the planned clothing challenge for metal tits has been postponed until the level 4 restrictions end.

Until the restrictions end she will remain barefoot and locked in her chastity belt, chastity bra and thigh bands. She will wear nothing else when in the house except for a short cropped hoodie she can use only when on video calls, and a single plain dress for when she goes out or has visitors.

Given these changes, I think there is good call to pick up this thread again when the level 4 restrictions finish, and perhaps extend it to January 2022.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:52 AM   #127
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Halloween costume

So depending on what happens with the current covid restrictions, we are planning on having a night out at Halloween with some friends. It'll probably be a couple of pubs in town.

It's been decided that for a bit of fun we'll dress up in Halloween costumes... And of course as my clothes are chosen by this thread, I get no say whatsoever in what my costume is...

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 04:45 PM   #128
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
So depending on what happens with the current covid restrictions, we are planning on having a night out at Halloween with some friends. It'll probably be a couple of pubs in town.

It's been decided that for a bit of fun we'll dress up in Halloween costumes... And of course as my clothes are chosen by this thread, I get no say whatsoever in what my costume is...
I've seen a nice idea somewhere on reddit lately:
Your husband goes as a devil, and you as fallen angel.
Now since angels are pure beings, you're keeping your chastity gear on.
You'll get wings, a halo, a collar with a lead that your husband gets to hold and any amount of additional bondage gear he feels like adding.
On top of that you could add a transparent babydoll with soft white borders or something else that fits the angelic theme.

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 10-02-2020, 12:06 AM   #129
MrFrustration
Longtime User

What about this... metal tits has been bitten by a zombi and turned into a zombi herself. Her husband loves her too much to kill her so has decided to keep her as his zombi wife.

She has to wear chained wrists and ankles, be on a chain leash and wear a muzzle so she doesn't attack people and eat their brains...

So...
* a good bit of zombie makeup,
* ball gag behind a blood stained covid mask,
* handcuffs or thumb cuffs keeping her hands behind her back,
* chain leash on her collar,
* as much of her chastity belt and bra as you want to show through a ripped dress,
* thigh bands holding thighs close together so she can only do a zombie shuffle,
* ankle cuffs and chain, bare feet..

Last edited by MrFrustration; 10-02-2020 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:07 AM   #130
MrFrustration
Longtime User

..maybe some bright red or full eye jet black contact lenses
Old 10-02-2020, 02:46 AM   #131
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
I've seen a nice idea somewhere on reddit lately:
Your husband goes as a devil, and you as fallen angel.
Now since angels are pure beings, you're keeping your chastity gear on.
You'll get wings, a halo, a collar with a lead that your husband gets to hold and any amount of additional bondage gear he feels like adding.
On top of that you could add a transparent babydoll with soft white borders or something else that fits the angelic theme.
That is a nice idea

Quote:
What about this... metal tits has been bitten by a zombi and turned into a zombi herself. Her husband loves her too much to kill her so has decided to keep her as his zombi wife.

She has to wear chained wrists and ankles, be on a chain leash and wear a muzzle so she doesn't attack people and eat their brains...

So...
* a good bit of zombie makeup,
* ball gag behind a blood stained covid mask,
* handcuffs or thumb cuffs keeping her hands behind her back,
* chain leash on her collar,
* as much of her chastity belt and bra as you want to show through a ripped dress,
* thigh bands holding thighs close together so she can only do a zombie shuffle,
* ankle cuffs and chain, bare feet..
Quote:
..maybe some bright red or full eye jet black contact lenses
This one is not such a nice idea 😂
I'm hoping he doesn't make me have the chastity belt and bra visible!

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:10 AM   #132
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ah ha ha ha ... of course whether or not it is a 'nice' idea is less important than whether or not it is a good idea...

And of course you don't get a say in it anyway!

Basically what we are looking for is the outfit that will be a satisfactory explanation for you wearing as much bondage and chastity gear, and be as heavily restrained, as possible while in full public view...
Old 10-02-2020, 10:18 AM   #133
Natsu101

I mean, the angel look would definitely go well with a bondage hood/blindfold or (even better, thanks for the idea MrF) some white full eye lenses...

Edit: I think metal tits didn't read the "sheer" part of my costume idea... Your chastity belt & bra should obviously be on display, being a pure angel and all ��

MY TOYS
Old 10-02-2020, 11:14 AM   #134
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
I mean, the angel look would definitely go well with a bondage hood/blindfold or (even better, thanks for the idea MrF) some white full eye lenses...

Edit: I think metal tits didn't read the "sheer" part of my costume idea... Your chastity belt & bra should obviously be on display, being a pure angel and all ��
Oh dear not such a nice idea afterall...
Old 10-04-2020, 12:30 AM   #135
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Any more thoughts on a Halloween outfit?

Advertisements
Kink Talk