Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-07-2018, 02:44 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart I haven't had an orgasm in 3 weeks

...I haven't had.... an orgasm....... in 3 weeks....

It's not because I am in denial by the Dom that I don't have. My body just cannot cum. I have had some very few orgasms but they weren't strong enough at all. I think it is because of this medication I am on.

Anyways!!! Can anyone help me preeeeettty pleeeeaaaaseeeee my mind is so horny but my body just can't follow. So! 1) have you ever been in this terrible, horrible situation? 2) If so what did you do? Did anything make you cum?

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:51 AM   #2
lilith_
getDare Devil

I've received quite a few messages on kik, please understand that I will N O T play with anyone and this is N O T what I was looking for. Only advice. If my hand, vibrator and shower head didn't work, I'm pretty sure going on camera with a stranger won't work either.

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post

I've received quite a few messages on kik, please understand that I will N O T play with anyone and this is N O T what I was looking for. Only advice. If my hand, vibrator and shower head didn't work, I'm pretty sure going on camera with a stranger won't work either.

Actually, the exposure for some can be a thrill to help, but regardless of that I'd say just constantly experiment, see what really makes to want to scratch that itch and delve deeper into it, I've had a few subs with this issue, some who'd never actually orgasmed before. Medication has played a part in some of them, others have just needed to find the right way to scratch their itch, it's hard to point out something specific without knowing you too well, but it may be worth investing in a Hitachi, given how strong they are.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fromo for this post:
Old 07-25-2018, 03:10 AM   #4
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

I don't wanna repeat what fromo said, cause it's not going to help more or less if i do.

To answer your questions

Medication was no reason in my case, but i've encountered a situation like yours. What helped me was to stop trying it, i know that it can be hard to stop trying, because you want it so badly to happen, but taking time off can actually help. Don't try to force it out!

What also helped in another yet the same situation was to calmly tease my ex-gf. She complained much about being not able to have am orgasm, take your time when you do it, maybe tease the lesser responsible for orgasm regions for quite a while, i did that to her. And i don't talk about teasing your bottom lips instead of your clit.

Let me mention a few things real quick: running fingertips very slightly almost tickling around neck, throat, collarbone, nipples of course, belly, waists, hips, everywhere on the thighs; massaging with a firm grip or caressing with open hands and a bit of pressure, everything you want to be done by partner to you may help.

Last thing i want to mention: Back to the roots! You surely have developed along the way you've gone. No question! But think about how you maybe did it as a teenager or early adult. On the one hand it can be quite embarrassing, cause you might be thinking: I was stupid to do this or that. No! You're not! Because it worked back in the days.

It is indeed a horrible situation that i would wish noone has to encounter. I hope giving you a little insight helps. If you got any further questions don't hesitate to hit me up with a pm.

I wish you the best of luck that this horrible situation is going to be over soon from the bottom of my heart.

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk