Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2021, 09:54 AM   #991
Pwetpwet38

Well if you read this MissPublic, I hope you're OK and you're awesome !
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 01:39 PM   #992
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Man just read the comments. MissPublic do what makes you feel comfortable. End of the day we all just want to have some fun.

If you're worried about being called fake, I wouldn't worry to much. Just do what you normally do. It's hard to fake sincerity. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to tell from how your post read.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 08:40 AM   #993
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Hey guys ♥ just wanted to inform you im back now ♥

Quite took a while to copy all the stuff from my old account to this one (toy list and signature and stuff).. but its ready now and im ready for new dares but ill keep it more safe from now i guess *-*

Dont want to repeat what happened haha.. *-* But it was a bit of my own fault i took it way to far and at the end (before i destroyed my account here) i wanted the dares to be no limit and as extreme as possible to push me even more which now turned out to maybe be a mistake haha but dont worry i wont do only boring shit now ;P its still me you know ;P

so just wanted to say im back and id be happy to get some new dares ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 07-15-2021, 08:43 AM   #994
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Hey guys ♥ just wanted to inform you im back now ♥

Quite took a while to copy all the stuff from my old account to this one (toy list and signature and stuff).. but its ready now and im ready for new dares but ill keep it more safe from now i guess *-*

Dont want to repeat what happened haha.. *-* But it was a bit of my own fault i took it way to far and at the end (before i destroyed my account here) i wanted the dares to be no limit and as extreme as possible to push me even more which now turned out to maybe be a mistake haha but dont worry i wont do only boring shit now ;P its still me you know ;P

so just wanted to say im back and id be happy to get some new dares ♥
What happened to your old account?
Nad welcome back
Will start the dares soon
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 08:49 AM   #995
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Let me say it like this: a dare which i did a while which i got on getdare via pm was very risky and aylin even made it worse but i was too horny to not do it and it went TOTALLY out of control.. i gotta say it fucked me a bit (mentally) and i wanted to stop getdare and didnt know how to delete the account, so i changed the email and the password to random ones so i couldnt log in again.... now i wanted to continue but couldnt log in obviously.. i had a friend ask a getdare admin if he could change the login email to the previous one but there never was an answer... (if any admin reads this, pls help me to get it back if you can)

Nad welcome back
i hope i get good new ones ;P remember: im still pretty daring! ;P i guess i learned my mistake haha ♥
Old 07-15-2021, 08:54 AM   #996
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Let me say it like this: a dare which i did a while which i got on getdare via pm was very risky and aylin even made it worse but i was too horny to not do it and it went TOTALLY out of control.. i gotta say it fucked me a bit (mentally) and i wanted to stop getdare and didnt know how to delete the account, so i changed the email and the password to random ones so i couldnt log in again.... now i wanted to continue but couldnt log in obviously.. i had a friend ask a getdare admin if he could change the login email to the previous one but there never was an answer... (if any admin reads this, pls help me to get it back if you can)

Nad welcome back
i hope i get good new ones ;P remember: im still pretty daring! ;P i guess i learned my mistake haha ♥

Ohh fuck
Well first complete the previous dares which are here will give some soon
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 10:19 AM   #997
Redfeild

Welcome back Miss Public we missed you a lot.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 01:25 AM   #998
bdsmlover24

Maybe you could start again easy (for you). Spend a day with friend(s) doing a public activity like shopping downtown. But go there with a (maybe very) short skirt and no panties. Your friend(s) should not caught you if you hide it a bit so this will be safe I think. But you must flash your pussy/ass to random strangers from time to time, make sure they saw you and give them a wink

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:27 AM   #999
bdsmlover24

Maybe you should tell us how your bad experience changed your limits and the things you can do. For example are you still ok to get seen naked by strangers, to get fucked by them, to let them take pictures of you ? I think you should re-think about stuffs like that and ask yourself if it's still ok, or if it's too risky. And you should tell us, so we could do better dare for you.

As you like disgusting insertions, here is another dare without public exposure (no risk this time). Go in a Mcdonald's restaurant near and order a happy meal (the children menu) with cheeseburger. Then go in the bathroom of the McDonald's. You need to insert all the meal inside you (pussy of course and ass if needed) including the toy ! Go back home, and when you are at here, get the meal out of your body and eat it.

Have disgusting fun

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Old 07-16-2021, 04:04 AM   #1000
Tathy_exibicionista

Hey you, welcome back!
I am very happy to see you back here. I was looking for new posts of you every single day!
And now that you're back, be safe and have fun!
Tathy_exibicionista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 07:52 AM   #1001
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Maybe you should tell us how your bad experience changed your limits and the things you can do. For example are you still ok to get seen naked by strangers, to get fucked by them, to let them take pictures of you ? I think you should re-think about stuffs like that and ask yourself if it's still ok, or if it's too risky. And you should tell us, so we could do better dare for you.

As you like disgusting insertions, here is another dare without public exposure (no risk this time). Go in a Mcdonald's restaurant near and order a happy meal (the children menu) with cheeseburger. Then go in the bathroom of the McDonald's. You need to insert all the meal inside you (pussy of course and ass if needed) including the toy ! Go back home, and when you are at here, get the meal out of your body and eat it.

Have disgusting fun
So first of all: my limits didnt change at all im just more careful which dares ill accept and how/where i complete them so go hard on me as always ;P

Also i never said it was okay for me to let strangers see me or fuck me... *-* i just said if they catch me in dares its okay and then they earned to take pics if they are quick enough or fuck me if i provoke them to by bodywriting or so but i never said i want to do dares which surely get me caught or fucked intentionally *-* i hope you understand what i mean haha its hard to explain (or maybe im just to bad in english since im from germany and only learned english in school ;P )

actually sunday aylin and i planned to go to mcdonalds on our way to shopping in a big city nearby so ill insert the happy meal including toy there and i guess i have to keep in all in until were finished with shopping and back home *-* and since it will make all of you happy and the thought is making me horny i will wear a short skirt without panties so i have to push it in deep so it doesnt fall out ;P thx for the dare ♥

Quote:
Maybe you could start again easy (for you). Spend a day with friend(s) doing a public activity like shopping downtown. But go there with a (maybe very) short skirt and no panties. Your friend(s) should not caught you if you hide it a bit so this will be safe I think. But you must flash your pussy/ass to random strangers from time to time, make sure they saw you and give them a wink
Ouh a dare with my friends (which dont know anything about my kinky side so far (except aylin and one guy which found one pic i dropped, but he also just found the pic not knows how kinky i am ;P )

since i dont want to intentionally be seen ill think about flashing my pussy/bare ass under my short skirt to strangers, but i guess at least 1 stranger will be lucky on that day ;P I just hope my friends dont see anything and aylin doesnt think its funny to pull up/down my skirt *-*
Old 07-18-2021, 01:02 AM   #1002
bdsmlover24

I just saw you passed the "1000th post" in this thread !! Congratulations !!!

I think you should do a special dare for this ! Here is an example :

You should chose a hiking trail near you town and go there in car. Before leaving home, write on your body "fuck me hard" and "i will do anything you want". Strip naked and lock your clothes in the car (you can keep your shoes). You shall take with you two handcuffs or ropes : one for hands and one for ankles (maybe put them in a bag with some water and the car keys)

Now start at the beginning of the trail and start walking on that path fully naked. You have to walk 1000 steps so you have to count them, also try to do the biggest steps you can. When someone come you can hide near the trail but you have to stop the count. You can count again only when you are on the path again at the same place you stopped counting. Each time you hide like this you should remove 10 steps from your count. If at some point you loose the count or you are not sure anymore you have to start back to 0 steps, so try to remember well !

Once you got the 1000 steps on the path you can go back to your car. But for the walk back you have to cuff your ankles together with a small rope between them (like 20-30cm) so you can only do small steps now ! Also cuffs your hands together, in the back if you can. You still can hide when people come but it will be harder this time

Have a funny walk !

Old 07-18-2021, 03:09 AM   #1003
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just saw you passed the "1000th post" in this thread !! Congratulations !!!

I think you should do a special dare for this ! Here is an example :

You should chose a hiking trail near you town and go there in car. Before leaving home, write on your body "fuck me hard" and "i will do anything you want". Strip naked and lock your clothes in the car (you can keep your shoes). You shall take with you two handcuffs or ropes : one for hands and one for ankles (maybe put them in a bag with some water and the car keys)

Now start at the beginning of the trail and start walking on that path fully naked. You have to walk 1000 steps so you have to count them, also try to do the biggest steps you can. When someone come you can hide near the trail but you have to stop the count. You can count again only when you are on the path again at the same place you stopped counting. Each time you hide like this you should remove 10 steps from your count. If at some point you loose the count or you are not sure anymore you have to start back to 0 steps, so try to remember well !

Once you got the 1000 steps on the path you can go back to your car. But for the walk back you have to cuff your ankles together with a small rope between them (like 20-30cm) so you can only do small steps now ! Also cuffs your hands together, in the back if you can. You still can hide when people come but it will be harder this time

Have a funny walk !
alright challenge accepted haha ♥ will take a while to walk all the distance back with ankles cuffed but ill go for it *-* i also already know where im going to do this ;P theres a wandering trail near the park of my hometown and there are not many people walking but i never walked along the route without seeing at least 2 different strangers wandering *-*
Old 07-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #1004
Messupmyass

Before this dare prepare 10 pieces of u dare eat for you to wear and a mini skirt you can wear whatever above waist ( obviously shoes and socks for feet) and then go to a park or mall a busy public place (duh) and you have 10 minutes to take off a piece of underwear to then shove up your ass once all are up there walk home no car but act like you keep dropping something and bend over and lift the skirt up on the way and if any panties do fall out now you use them as a gag instead

Some rules: Can’t take underwear off in the same place or near (so once you used a bathroom no more that or a bush no more that) if you don’t find a place within the 10 minutes that is unique to take off the underwear then you take it off on the spot

Also to clarify you have 10 minutes to take off each layer of underwear so you have 10 minutes to take off the first one then the 10 minutes reset and etc

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 08:31 PM   #1005
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Before you took your time out I remember you said Mine was the next dare you would do, but then I never got the report. Now I hear that a dangerous dare was responsible for your breakdown. In case It was my dare, I sincerely apologise and hope no lasting damage was left from your experience.

On my part I'll keep suggesting the most extreme dares I can think of. I'll trust that you'll tell me when it's too much and this way I'll learn how to better challenge you.

Here It goes:

Choose a sex shop in your town
Find out what is the day and time they'll have most customers
Wear only a large shirt and sandals
Park your car at least 10 blocks from the shop
Don't take any money with You
Walk around the shop and pick something to buy
Approach a customer and and ask if he would be willing to buy that thing for you. Explain that you don't have any money. Promisse them whatever you want to try and convince them to buy you that present.
If, after 10 tries, you didn't convince anyone, you failed and your punishment is to cut 10 cm of the lenght of your shirt (bring scissors) before going back to your car.

Feel free to adapt this dare as you wish and let me know if this is ok or if It is too much

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public