Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Default HRG's Sharing Circle

Hello and welcome to my little corner. I love the stories we tell each other of our dirty little worlds. The tasks, the dares, the punishment and kinks. I always find inspiration and enjoyment from reading them and I think you do too. Sooo...

I've created this page to collect all the best stories and fantasies the people of getdare have to offer.
Your kinkiest stories
Your most elaborate task (given or received)
Your favorite dares
Your darkest desire
Your dirtiest fantasy
Or maybe just a scenario you've always wanted to try

Share whatever you want, as much detail as you like. Paint us a portrait of the lusty world inside your heads. Maybe you'll find a story you like, the inspiration you need, maybe even gain a fan or two.

Only 3 rules to my corner.
1. Be respectful. Everyone has their own story and desires. No judgments or shaming.
2. Everyone shares. Don't just commet on another person's story. Tell one yourself.
3. Don't hold back. If its your story, let it fly. Use details, images, whatever you want. Show us.

Trust me, reading a story like this may inspire new ideas or pique intrest in a new kink. And writing a story could invite new things to add to your fantasy.

I can't wait to read your stories.

So without further adieu, I'll start with one of my many fantasies. I call it; Primal Lord's Weekend.
A whole weekend where I can let go of that higher brain that keeps me civil and revert to a more selfish primal state. Where my sub(s) is mine do to with as I please, with her concent ofcourse. I become like a dominant master predator and my sub(s) would be my prey.

It would start Friday evening, the moment I get home from work, my sub(s) is stripped of all agency and rights. For the next 48 hours, she has no say, I control her fully. If we leave the house, I control everything from where we go to what she wears. However, knowing myself, we most likely won't leave the house at all. Otherwise, at home, she wears absolutely nothing. I want nothing g in between me and my prey.

At anytime, I would take her. Without warning and whether she is ready or not. If I so wish, I would tackle her to the ground and plunge into her until I am satisfied. I can degrade her as much as I wish, calling her every name i know that will lower her further. Every order I give would be like law to her, to be obeyed absolutely and immediately. She can resist if she wants but only the safeword will stop me. But if she is the the sub(s) i hope she is, she won't use it because she would be loving every second.

We would spend the whole weekend, giving in to our deepest desires. We would run out of every crazy idea we had planned for these days. From using her as my footrest while resting on the couch to binding her in a exposed pose with an assortment of toys on and in her. Making her cum until she begs me to stop or denying her until she's mad with lust. Humiliating body writings, body worshipping, maybe make a video to share. All ending with that Sunday night, one whole night of feral fucking. No words. Just grunts and moans and sqeals of pain and pleasure. As we fuck until we all but pass out and spend what precious few moments we have of consciousness, cooing and petting each other.

And thats my story, my fantasy. Hope you enjoyed. Your turn.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
HornedRimedGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 05:05 AM   #2
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Mmm, I like this idea. I'll share a lovely task I've recently given. Brief context--I was dared to design a task that would be done by others AND myself. They agreed to the dare without seeing it, potentially believing I wouldn't go too hard on myself. Here's the dare we all ended up doing:

It’s time for the 2020 Kink Games. Let’s see who will go up against Addi in this race to the finish. And no, nobody will get to cum. Yet.

CALM FOCUS
Focus is important for any athlete, and the Kink Games are no exception. Let’s get calm and focused. Let’s visualise like true athletes.

Strip. Get on your knees in front of your mirror and look at yourself. See the quiet strength inside of you, the one you’ll have to draw on to complete these Games. Look at the scars you’ve amassed in previous battles—the bruises, the trauma of no-touch right after edges, the words you once wrote on your own skin. Some of these might no longer be visible, but you know they’re there.
Now visualise your competitors. Remember the reports they’ve written, the endless training they’ve endured to get to where they are today. Compare yourself to them. Tremble. Breathe through it.
Visualise everything you will get to do before you get to the end of this task. In detail. Until you can feel your ass getting fucked, feel the sting of spoons hitting flesh.
Look in the mirror and really see yourself.
Five minutes before you can get to your feet for the next discipline.

WARM UP
Sports are dangerous with the proper warm-up, and Kinks are no exception. Time to get warm up those muscles. All of them.

Stretch your arms and legs in any way you feel comfortable. Then stretch your ass. Take your biggest plug (and be very happy that’s the biggest one you own) and, slowly and with a lot of lube (unless your tears prove to be enough), insert it into your ass. If it vibrates, put it on max strength. For those of us who have another muscle to stretch, don’t forget to insert the dildo in your pussy too. Now clamp your nipples. If you don’t have clamps, clothespins are a lovely alternative.

Get in front of your mirror and get the following exercises done:
Total of 2 minutes plank (enjoy the vibrations )
25 jumping jacks
25 squats
Stand on your toes for a total of 4 minutes
Stand on one leg for a total of 2 minutes each

If any implement leaves your body (those with more *muscles* (cough, holes) may be disadvantaged here), you start that exercise again until you get it right.

By the end of warm-up, you may remove the clamps/clothespins. Everything else stays, but vibrations can now be turned off.

SPANKING
Now that our muscles are all warmed up, there’s one large part of our body we shouldn’t ignore. Did you know our skin is our largest organ and that the average person has 2 square meters or 22 square feet of it?

Get a charging cord. Yes, that’s the one; some of you may be familiar with the lovely sensations it evokes. Let’s start with an area that is often forgotten and hard to reach with the wrong kind of implement. Stand in front of the mirror and whip your upper back. 20 strokes over your right shoulders, 20 over your left. Don’t hold back (get it, get it?).
Sit down and position yourself so you have access to the soles of your feet. 25 strokes to each. Don’t pussyfoot it either.
Now get your favourite wooden implement (commemorative Addi spoon, anyone?) and spread your legs. You know exactly where this is going, right? Inner thighs. 30 hard strokes to each side.
Bend over your bed or desk and target your ass. Let’s make it 40 hard spanks on each sit spot (80 in total—closing loopholes and all) and 50 higher on each ass cheek (100 in total).
Now, I’m sure you thought you were done… There’s one final bend in the road to the finish of this discipline. Get a rubber band and treat your nipples to 15 snaps each. Instructions can be found below.

ORAL
A vital skill—great to train those jaws and the ability to hold your breath. Scared yet? You should be.

Choose a dildo you’re able to get in your throat. If you haven’t mastered that particular skill yet, this will be GREAT practice. Warm up your mouth and throat by sucking the dildo nice and slow for two minutes. Don’t be afraid to be nice to it. Better make it your friend for what’s coming next.
Now you get to gag—ten times. Break to catch your breath. Another ten times.
What was this thing about deepthroat? Oh yes, that thing. Take the dildo as deep down your throat (or mouth if your throat is uncharted territory) as you can manage. 15 times.
And the finale… Hold. Hold the dildo as deep in your throat (or mouth if your throat is not possible) as you can for a cumulative 200 seconds.
Well done! Catch your breath for the final discipline. You’ll need it.

ANAL
How can we not end on a high note, with the one discipline you’ve all been waiting for? It’s time to get your ass handed to you.

You can choose to get a dildo IF the dildo is thicker than your plug. You also have the option to stick with the lovely large plug you’ve been wearing for a while now. Apply as much lube as needed. Safety above all in these games!
Time to find out the joy of different positions to fuck your ass. We’ll get started with a classic. Bend over your desk or bed and fuck yourself—take the plug or dildo out with every thrust and re-insert it for a total of 20 strokes.
That was a lovely warm up before moving on to the next position— all fours. Slow and easy with long (almost out, fully in), slow thrusts. 30 strokes.
Next one—lay down on your side and arch your back so you can thrust the plug or dildo for 40 hard, fast strokes.
On your back, legs drawn up. 50 strokes.
Oh, and did you think those were all the positions I could come up with? I have a few more, but I’ll have mercy. Get on your stomach on your bed and finish with 60 rough, fast strokes. No need to pull all the way out; you’ll find it a though position to do that in. But feel free to try if you want the experience.

You’ve survived the games! CONGRATULATIONS. To finish, one final small task. Get in front of the mirror. Write ‘I GOT OWNED BY ADDI’S TASK’ on your stomach.

Well done!

So far, this task has been completed by myself and two other contestants. There's a few lovely reports at the end of this thread.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:19 PM   #3
HornedRimedGlasses

Default New story: My goto task

Hey, I think its time for another peek into my mind. This one is a task I've used with my previous subs to varying success. It comes in an escalating levels of humiliation, degradation, and pain/pleasure. Depending on my sub(s) tolerance for such things. ENJOY.

Level 1
Required: collar, remote controlled vibe, blindfold (optional)

My collared sub(s) would take one of three humiliating pose that I have chosen, Breeding pose, Slut's Display pose, or Lips in Waiting pose. (Images at the end) The vibe is inserted in her and I hold the control. She is to remain in that pose, perfectly, as I play with the controller. Turning the vibe on and off, up and down, while i poke and prod at her body. Spanks and pinches to keep her from getting too close, up to 30 spanks. Keeping her that sweet spot of edge. I do this for a while until I am satisfied.

Level 2
Required: collar, marker, remote controlled vibe, dildo, anal plug, clothespins or clamps, blindfold, crop

This ones a step up from level 1. My collared sub(s) would take one of the three poses, but not before we mark her body with body writings. Nasty words written on select parts of her body, like "slave" "slut" and more. A small vibe would be taped to her clit on a subtle setting. The clothespins or clamps would be clipped to her nipples. The dido would be inserted and so would the anal plug. I control the vibe as well as take the crop to her body as she twitches and if she moves out of pose, up to 50 strikes. Occasionally, I would make her cum, just to see if she keeps in the pose like a good sub. We do this for as long as possible. Hours if possible.

Level 3
Required: collar(shock), gag, markers, 2 or more remote controlled vibes, large vibrator, bigger anal plug, clothespins or clamps w chain, blindfold, crop/whip, tied or untied

Ok. Here it gets deep. The collar around her neck will shock her if she is too loud, set at a low to medium setting. Once in her pose, the two small vibes are inserted followed by the vibrator as well as the bigger anal plug, all to stretch her holes. A clamp is placed on both nipples and her clit with a tug chain connecting all three for me to pull, tugged every 10 minutes. We mark her body, of course, with more words of degradation. "Masters whore toy" "begs for cum." Symbols, arrows pointing to holes, and tallies of orgasms. I would make her start marking herself with these words. As I turn the vibes up and up, I whip and flog at her exposed body, up to 60 lashes. Every whine or moan causes the collar to shock her so she must control herself. She could be tied or bound while all this happens but she may rely too much on the bindings to keep her in place. Hours of this will pass before we are done.

Level 4
Required: collar(shock), gag, markers, 3 or more remote controlled vibes, large vibrator, bigger anal plug(fur tail), clothespins or clamps w chain, blindfold, crop/whip, camera or live video chat

Final level. If broken in properly, my sub would mark herself with words and marking. Almost every part of her is marked. The collar already tight around her neck and set on high. She drops into her pose and gets ready. The clamps and chains are set and are tugged every 5 minutes. Anal plug in and pussy stuffed but no remotes in my hand. A camera set up to an online audience. The audience controls the vibes with donations and tips. The more they give the more pleasure she gets. The more pleasure she gets the more she makes noise. And the collar shocks at noise. I flog and whip at her body as she hold the pose, up to 80 lashes. Once a set goal has been reached or a few hours have passed, the task ends

That is the task I've used, or rather the potential levels it can reach, I've only every really used up until level 3. And the role of "I" could also be replaced with a 3rd party or the sub herself.

The three poses in order: Breeding(on back, holding legs back by ankles), Slut's Display(standing or crouching, legs spread, knees bent, hands behind head, mouth open, tongue out), and Lips in Waiting(kneeling, legs spread, mouth open, arms behind back, leaning forward)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1558436267083.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	9533   Click image for larger version

Name:	524B2A5.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	9534   Click image for larger version

Name:	aL1uzEG.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	9535  

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:20 PM   #4
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Simple bindings.

I had something of a vision of a new idea for my lil black book of kinks. So basically, the idea would be like a clothing bondage. Like taking the clothes that my sub is wearing and using them to bind her and once she's bound doing whatever I want with her.

Fantasy: my sub is exercising in tight yoga pants and tight top. I watch her bend and stretch in front of me. Almost like she wants me watching, she's getting cocky. She thinks I won't jump her on the spot, she's forgotten her place. High time I remind her who's in charge. I move to her and as she stretches into a downward dog position, I grab her pants and pull them down quick to her ankles. That way it partially binds her legs, I'll use my belt if I need it more tight. Then I push her top up to bind her arms over her head, tie it tight if I can. Use her own sexy tight clothes she used to tempt me against her. I'll even rip them to make sure she's bound. And once she's bound, I leave her like that. Maybe clear a spot on the coffee table and display her like a my own personal slut art, decorate her in a bunch of different ways. I know I'd tease her and punish her until I'm sure she's fully aware of who the master is here. Maybe, I'll reward her, maybe I'll just deny her further, or maybe I'll be rough and abusive. But one thing for sure, she will know better than to tease me.

I could go on into more detail but gotta leave some stuff to the imagination. I'm already hard thinking about it.

Old 08-12-2021, 06:18 PM   #5
HornedRimedGlasses

Default The Bimbo Doll

I've been having many kinky thoughts lately. One such thought lead me to imagine this intense fantasy about breaking a woman down, emptying her mind, fitting her with depraved outfits and accessories, and displaying her for the horny masses to ogle before using her like the cock sleeve she I made her to be. And so, the newest idea appears.

The Bimbo Doll

She is my slave, my toy, my property. I own her completely and I have total control over her. It took time and trust, but she is mine. And she loves it. The tightness of the collar around her neck. The revealing clothes I have her wear. The sensation of the accessories on her flesh. And all those lustful eyes of the public on her being overshadowed by my piercing gaze. With all of the stimulation making her head go fuzzy, a very content smile breaks across her face. And that's it.

This Avatar of sex appeal
This Idol of carnal desires
This Goddess of whores

Is mine.

I gesture for her and she comes running. We sit together, we talk, we make out; all the vanilla things we enjoy. We walk together and some guy tries hitting on her, in that moment, a switch flips and all the submissiveness disappears and she rejects him. Harshly. She dresses him down and tells him off and scares him away. Hell, she scares me a bit, but the moment he's gone, she turns to me and immediately she's back to being my collared Goddess. This deserves a reward.

We get somewhere more private and I ask what's on her mind. She say 3 statements that cause my chest to tighten and almost pass out from excitement.
Serve Master
Worship cock

She broken, like a wild horse. Nothing else exists for her when she's like this. As she claws at my pants, desperate to pull out the cock she lives to worship and please, I look at the collar she's wearing. The one she picked when I offered her several. She said it will be the last decision she will make before she is owned. The smile one her face, the same smile she has now as she finally get my cock out. Before we get lost in the pleasure, she whispers, I am yours. Your fucktoy. Your slave.
Your Bimbo Doll.

(The 3rd statement, would be something only for me and her. If we reached the level I hope we would. The 3rd statement would probably lead to a ring and a 4th statement. ❤❤ Still a bit of a romantic)

Advertisements
Kink Talk