Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
Moondreaming

Default Not Clear on the Concept [NonFiction]

My first ever game of truth or dare was when I was 5, yeah, 5 years old. I was dressed up in my brand new grey suit, complete with a snap on tie and short pants. It was Easter morning and we were getting ready to leave for church. The usual last call was made to go the bathroom before we left. My mother's best friends daughter (Bev), who was 7, came in the bathroom just after I finished peeing. She dared me to pull down my pants and said she would if I did. She was wearing one of those dresses of the time with a full petticoat underneath. The time was 1957. I was aware girls were somehow different, although I had never seen a girl "down there", so this sounded like a great idea.

Bev shut the bathroom door as I dropped my pants. She honored her half of the dare and reached under her dress and lowered her panties to the floor. We stared at each other for a few seconds and she pulled up her panties and I my pants. Sounds pretty straight forward, right?

Wrong. It didn't hit me until years later when we were doing another dare and talked about that incident. Yeah, we both dropped the "pants" that covered our genitals, but she never raised her dress and petticoats. I got took on my very first dare.
Moondreaming is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk