Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
cj123

Location: um.......the voice in my head says Iran, but the street sign says Canada
Default a gay week in Florida (non-fiction into fiction)

Alright, this is my first story so it may suck........ we arre all guys in thi story by the way and we are all 15

Okay, so as a end of the school year field trip, my grade 9 class went to Florida and surrounding area. Now, we all had to have room mates and i was placed with two kids who i dispised the most in my class, Jon and Frankie. I thought it was going to be really lame, but anyways, long story short, we got there on our first night and got in bed, when i suggested we play T or D. So we did. We all agreed that we would go crazy, hold nothing back and we couldn't chicken out, so Frankie started by saying "Stan (me), truth or dare?" and me being the crazy one, said dare. He gave me an easy one, i had to lick from Jon's stomach to his chest. Nobody knew, but i had fantasies about Jon, and really liked his body shape, so i stuck my face to him, and started licking, taking my time, he tasted so good, a finally got to his chest, my dick was starting to get hard. Then i asked Jon and he said dare, i said he had to dry hump me for five minutes, and so i bent over in front of him, and he started to hump away. I could feel his hard dick touching me, whishing he would take off my pants, when out of nowhere Frankie came up to me and started feeling the bulge in my pants. I knew it was going to be one hell of a week.....

please comment, part 2 coming soon!!
cj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:02 AM   #2
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

coolness im hard :P

6/10
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
cj123

Location: um.......the voice in my head says Iran, but the street sign says Canada

i'm officially ending this story in interest of my friends, their names were not actually used but we did some things that week that we are not proud of so it's over, i will continue to post other threads nonetheless
Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj123 View Post
i'm officially ending this story in interest of my friends, their names were not actually used but we did some things that week that we are not proud of so it's over, i will continue to post other threads nonetheless
nah just carry on this m8 im sure ppl will be intrested lmao carry on
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
cj123

alright then part 2 on the way
Old 07-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

If your'e friends don't want it. DON'T carry on. It is a violation of their trust and privacy. If you do your'e a terrible friend. Do the right thing.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
cj123

im gonna ask them and make sure it's okay they said that if i really wanted too i could but thats all so im probably going to go ahead and do it so yeah its gonna be here today
Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 AM   #8
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Aslong as you do it with there consent it is alright. If they are not giving consent think about how you would feel having embarrasing stories spread about you on some forum and the web.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
cj123

ya i know wat ure saying
Old 07-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #10
cj123

kk my friends said yes to my part 2 of this story but if i don't get enough feedback in the next 48 hrs. its a no go
Old 07-04-2008, 06:02 AM   #11
jjjj

well this does seem to have som promise to it lets see what it turns into.

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #12
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Sounds like this could be a super story. keep it up.
However I do remember at some point someone saying that you shouldnt ask for good feedback if they want you to continue. Not a rule but there you go.

anyway if it gets better Imma leave gud feeback.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:35 AM   #13
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

keep up, sounding good

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #14
cj123

Okay, so i guess i will, i got enough feedback that i will continue to post this story in another thread
Old 07-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #15
cj123

Default A Gay Week In Florida/Part 2/

In the frist post:

my dick was starting to get hard. Then i asked Jon and he said dare, i said he had to dry hump me for five minutes, and so i bent over in front of him, and he started to hump away. I could feel his hard dick touching me, whishing he would take off my pants, when out of nowhere Frankie came up to me and started feeling the bulge in my pants. I knew it was going to be one hell of a week.....

Frankie then got up and started making out with me. He soon got out of the kiss and said "Jon, I dare you to take Stan's pants off, while i take yours off." I felt Jon's hands reach around to my croch area, and take my pants off. He then moved to my boxers, pulling them down to reveal an amazingly big hard-on. Then Jon said "Stan, I dare you to be our bitch, and let us do anything to you." In my head, I was very happy, and got even harder when I said "O.K"

Alright that's part 2 please comment, critisme welcome!!!!!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk