Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-02-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
iambic

Send a message via AIM to iambic
Default Brad's house (fiction)

The beginning of my senior year in high school I ended up in three classes with a kid named Brad Evans. He was the typical jock type, blonde haired, and played numerous different sports over his 4 years in high school. He studied just enough to pass every class, was gregarious, and well-liked by everyone.

I was more of the clown type. For whatever reason, I always had a one-liner or some other joke to throw out in class, although I was really prideful of the fact that I could joke around in class and still make As and Bs (it infuriated the teachers.) The joking around made me known and liked, but it didn't make me extremely popular. I had a few close friends, and mostly hung out with them. To everyone else, I was just "that funny guy." It was fine by me.

Still, this was why I found it odd when Brad started talking to me. I guess he thought I was REALLY funny, or maybe my taste in movies/music/tv were similar to his. I doubt it though. The real reason was a mystery.

When he started saying shit like "dude, we should totally hang out this weekend", I was wary. I had enough good friends to supply me with fun times for the rest of my life - and considering I was only going to be in high school for one more year, I didn't feel like wasting it hanging out with some dude I didn't know all that well and his friends, who i didn't know at all. We chilled a few times, but we never really hung out.

One night during christmas break, Brad called me on my cell.
"Dude, Steve. My parent's and my brother are gone man. The entire liquor cabinet is open for us man! what do you say you come over and hang out man?"
"who else is there?"
"No one dude, it'll just be me and you chilling. I don't want it to be some huge party where everyone's drinking my parents liquor."
"Good point. Well man, I dunno..."
Getting drunk did sound like fun. However, I had a feeling the night would mostly amount to me and him getting drunk, before i have to drive drunk (which is always bad) home at 2 am, and possibly wake up my parents (which is worse) and have them come down on me for drinking and doing whatever else I did wrong. And I couldn't spend the night, because that'd be one boring ass night. At least at my house I have all my shit to tinker with. I was planning on coping out again, but then he said it...
"I got some white widow too man."
White Widow, for those of you who don't know, is really really really really good pot. It's the best you can get, if you can find out. where we lived, it was hard to find.
"really," I replied, trying to act as if I wasn't drooling over the white widow. "how much".
"an eighth."
"...I'm coming over."
It was about 10 pm when I left. I told my mom I was spending the night at a friend's and then I was off to the fields of white widow.

I pulled up into Brad's driveway and knocked on the door. He quickly answered it.
"what's up man!"
"hey. where's the weed."
"Let's go in the backyard to smoke it."
I followed him to his backyard. It was really nice - it looked like some sort of jungle, with a grotto-esque pool nestled in the middle. The most beautiful site, however, was the glass pipe filled with white widow, which was laying on his table.

20 minutes later, we had finished the bowl ourselves, and I had had a bunch of shots, while he took a few himself. We sat outside, admiring the night sky.
"so what now man?" Brad inquired.
"I don't care dude, I'm... yeah."
"hahahaha. we should play truth or dare."
I thought for a second. "haven't played in years..." I began to guffaw loudly, " But I'll fucking play now!"
"Hell yeah. Alright, Steven. Truth or dare?"
"dare." I was bold.
Brad stood up, and turned around, and pushed his jeaned ass in front of me.
"hit me as hard as you can, right there."
The whole thing seemed pretty strange. I would have probably left at that point if I hadn't psyched myself up for ToD to the point where I felt bound by the rules. What can I say, I was high.
I reached back my hand and slapped his ass as hard as I could. There was nothing about it that I found erotic, although to Brad, this was heaven. He let out a moan and closed his eyes. after a second or two, he opened them, smiled and sat down.
"I wanted to see how hard you can hit. You hit pretty hard."
"Oh." Bullshit. he wanted me to spank him.
"alright steve, your turn."
I pulled a beer out of the outdoor cooler, took a sip, and then asked him "truth or dare". he picked dare.
"I dare you to... shit, I dunno. take off all your clothes and run around the pool three times."
I cocked my head back to take a huge chug of the beer. I drank for about 5 seconds, and when I looked back down, there was a sight.

Brad's clothes were in a pile on the ground, already. His bare ass was 10 feet away from me, then 15, before he turned to the other side of the pool. He was running as fast as he could, it was obvious.

2 minutes later (which had to be a record of some sorts) Brad was standing in front of me, bent over, trying to catch his breath.
"so... how... was...that..."
"It was... something."
"it was fast, huh? pretty impressive right?"
"I guess...." His cock was dangling somewhat close to my pants... uncomfortable.
"You guess? oh..." He looked upset that I wasn't piling on the praise for him. Truth be told it was pretty impressive, but that white widow was still kicking inside of me. I had a feeling he didn't inhale during his hits.
Brad sat down in a chair a few feet away from me. he was still naked.
"Do I have to put my clothes back on?"
"Dude, do what you want, it's your house man."
"But is it okay by you?"
"It doesn't matter! this is your house, and I'm not your master."
He stared at me for a few seconds, analyzing me.
"Steve. truth... or dare?"
the way he said 'dare' assured me that that was the proper choice, although just to fuck with him, I said truth. After I got a few laughs out of his sad puppy dog face, I said "alright, dare", and watched his face light up.
"I dare you to be my dare master for the night."
I stared. I wasn't gay, but bossing around a naked kid who had the look's brad had seemed alright in the state I was in. even now, I have no regrets.
"done."
he smiled, stood up, and then quickly fell to his knees in front of me.
"what do you dare me to do... master?"

Part 2 coming soon, maybe. i have to see how the reaction to part 1 goes. Comments are not only appreciated, but encouraged!
iambic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
James499

Send a message via MSN to James499
Thumbs up cool story

I can't wait for the next part.
Hope its soon
Old 07-02-2008, 10:49 AM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Default this is...

this is the best story in a long time

10/10 more more more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

wow keep it going
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
iambic

Default Part 2

I looked down at Brad as he stared eagerly up at me.
"Lay down. on your stomach."
he quickly fell to his belly and spread his arms and legs out. I looked at his body - He really kept himself in shape. All his muscles were well-toned, and his ass was nearly perfect. I sat down on his back.
"do ten push ups." I figured I'd test his limits.
He started off strong enough. The first three went by easily, but the 4th and 5th were considerably weaker. he finished half of the 6th, then collapsed, spread-eagled on the ground, breathing heavily.
"I'm... sorry... master...."
i sighed. "Well slave, I'm a bit disappointed. If you had completed what I told you to complete, You'd have my dick in your mouth. But since you failed..."
I picked up his boxers and shoved them in his mouth.
"Those will have to do."
"awwww..." he moaned, with his underwear loosely packed into his mouth.
I slapped his ass and got up.
"Go get me some duct tape."
Although he was exhausted, he still leaped to his feet and ran into the house, quickly returning with a roll of duct tape, which he placed at my feet.
I usedthe duct tape to bind his ankles together, then bound his wrists behind his back.
"You run fast slave. But I want to see you hop. hop from here to the other side of the yard and back."
"Yes master."
I sat down in a lawn chair and watched from a few feet away, sipping on my beer. I watched as he made it to the other side of the yard,and fell over as he tried to turn around. The duct tape certainly fucked with his balance.
I watched him as he struggled on the ground, trying to pick himself up. He nearly made it, but then just fell down again, and when he did he emitted an angry yell.
I got up and walked over to him. He was continuing to struggle, and I swear, his eyes were starting to tear up.
"I'm sorry master... I've failed you again... but I swear I'll get up!"
The pity was unbearable. I sat down next to him.
"You sound angry. lighten up."
I moved my hands down near his feet, and began to lightly tickle his soles.
"hah... hahaha...wait..."
I went all out, tickling up and down his feet. He squirmed around maniacally, and tried to get away, but he was backed up against the fence and couldn't.
"MASTER MASTER I'M SORRY I CAN DO IT PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!"
"Are you making demands of me? my my..."
I kept tickling his feet with one hand, but slowly moved my other up to his inner thighs, which i started tickling. This made him whip his legs open and close, unable to fully spread his legs because of the tape.
"OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD...."
The tickling caused him to piss all over the place. Once I saw this, I stopped tickling, and just started laughing at him. The embarrassment he felt was evident in his cheeks, which were crimson red.
I untaped his legs and allowed him to stand up. As he stood, I noticed his huge erection. I'd ignore it, for now.
"I'm... ready master."
he stood with his head bowed, in front of me.
I opened another beer and stood behind him. I bent his head back.
"chug."
He opened his mouth and I began pouring the beer in. He drank most of it, although a good portion of it went down his chest.
I decided that, as his master, It was up to me to wash him, and to take advantage of his slightly-dazed beer-saturated state.
In other words, I pushed him into the pool. and at 11pm at night, in January, it was less than warm. much less.
"That oughta take care of your boner, you little perv. I'm going inside to have a drink and smoke a bowl. crawl in on your hands and knees when you've dried your weak ass off."
I was starting to enjoy what I was doing...

Part 3 coming eventually. comment comment comment...
Old 07-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #6
James499

Send a message via MSN to James499
Thumbs up Keep it going

Really enjoying this story.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:57 PM   #7
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Great story. Theres notmany from a master point of view i love it. keep it up.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 03:28 AM   #8
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

fucking awesome loves it 10/10 just dont kill him
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #9
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, this story is amazing so far. Keep up the great work!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:14 AM   #10
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Default gets better

this keeps getting better and better i love it

1st time i have ever kept up with a story

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Great story man, Continue please

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #12
cj123

Location: um.......the voice in my head says Iran, but the street sign says Canada

amazing, great writing skillz
cj123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #13
iambic

Part Threeeeeeee.

I leaned against the bar counter, sipping on my rum and coke. Brad walked in on his hands and knees and crawled in front of me. I figured it was about time for more torture anyway.

"Lay on your back, and spread your legs."
He laid back and spread his legs, like a chick about to get fucked. I laughed, and told him this. He blushed, but didn't say anything.
I stared at him, while discreetly reaching for a spatula that was laying on the adjacent kitchen counter.
"open all the way." i said, while lightly stepping on his balls.
Suddenly, I bent down slightly and whacked him on the inner thigh.
He winced, and moaned loudly. I hit him again, around the thighs and on the side of his ass. When I was done, there were red marks all over his body.
"pain whore."
"Yes master."
His dick was flaccid when he came in, but now it was fully erect.
"This is turning you on slave."
"You too, master..." He replied.
Then I noticed it. I was hard as well... Which was unexpected. I hadn't even thought about me enjoying this, so it came as a surprise. I was too drunk (and high) to even feel my boner anyway.
I looked at him kneeling, as he stared at my dick with affection. I knew what to do then. I unzipped my pants, then...
"suck it."
He knelt up higher, and began to blow me. After a few minutes, I kicked him off.
"wait." I demanded.
I grabbed my drink, then grabbed his hair and dragged him over to the couch. i sat down and told him to finish.
The blowjob was sloppy. He didn't have experience giving one, so I knew he didn't do this shit often. Hell, he had probably never done it before (I hadn't either... with a guy.) It didn't matter though. I could barely feel anything, but what little I did feel was good. and when I came, it was bliss.
After I had gotten over my orgasm, I looked at him. Semen was on his face, and he looked like he was in heaven.

This made me angry. The alcohol had made everything okay before. I didn't think about what I was doing, just the fact that I kinda enjoyed beating the shit out of brad. but now I had realized something - this, playing with a guy, was turning me on.
But I wasn't gay.
I smacked brad in the side of the head - I didn't want to see him. I dragged him outside by his hair, thrust his face in the pool, and cleaned my cum off.
When I pulled his hair up he was gasping for breath. I could tell, in hind-sight, he was no longer enjoying this, but I wasn't trying to make him enjoy it. I was trying to cleanse my own mind.
The cum streaks were gone, but he was still naked, in front of me... my slave.
I looked to the side of the yard. A small utility shed sat in the corner. I grabbed the duct tape and led him over there. I opened the shed - it was completely dark, and only a few tools sat in there.
I stood him in place, back facing the now open shed. I completely mummified him, balls in all, from neck to ankles, then gagged him. He stood perfectly still, until I pushed him over. He fell to the ground inside the shed.
"Fucking queer." I yelled, before I closed and locked the shed. I walked into the house quickly, smoked a bowl, got a drink, and sat back to think.
After a half hour of thinking things became clear. I understood what I had done here tonight, and understood what it meant. Nothing. There was so much weed and booze... I could do this and not be gay, right? I was just drunk and high around a gay guy. Besides, nobody but me and him knew...

I walked back to the shed to let him out. I'd been too cruel, and I felt kinda bad. I unlocked it, opened the door, and looked inside. He looked back at me, with slight disappointment in his eyes.
"Slave... no, Brad... I'm sorry. I got angry and... look, we're done, okay? with this?"
"Alright.... Steve. I guess it's pretty late."
"Yeah, it's like, 2."
"Oh shit, I've got work in the morning."
"Yeah, let's just go to bed..."
"Alright man, but uh..."
He struggled against his binds to signal he was still tied up. I undid the tape, he stood up (still naked) and we began to walk back to the house.

As we trekked across the yard, I noticed he was dangling his hand by his side in a manner that tried to convey something. He wanted me to hold his hand. I ignored it, but it was kinda disturbing...

Anyway, we made it back to the house.
"Uh, Steve? I should have mentioned this earlier but... I kinda would like if you could sleep in my room, on the couch? I mean, if the sheets are messed up in my parents room or anything they'll notice..."
It was a weak excuse, but I didn't really feel like arguing at this point, and it was late. I just agreed, and passed out on the couch.
A half hour later I was awoken by the closing of a door. I looked up. Brad was getting out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around him. He'd been naked all night pretty much, and now why would he try to hide all that? I mean, his body was...

I fell asleep thinking about... well, him. I had a dream about the same and when I woke up an hour later... I was hard again.

I looked up at Brad's bed. He looked angelic, asleep in his white sheets with his blonde hair and perfect body. And that bed looked way more comfortable than this couch.

I crawled up to his bed, then over Brad. He woke up and smiled up at me... Then...

I don't wanna describe what happened. I still can't make sense of it. I had sobered up by then, or at least to the point where I couldn't blame the alcohol/weed. And everything we did seemed so right at the time... I only regret it now.

I woke up around 7 am, with him laying on my chest like a fucking woman... I got up, disgusted, dressed, and went home. Hopefully, this shit wouldn't happen again. Ever.

---End?---

Fun facts:

*Comments are always appreciated. Critiques as well, which are basically lengthier comments.
*This is completely fictional.
*I wrote part 3 2 days after part 2... However, a shitty internet connection caused me to close the tab before it actually was posted. That chapter was completely different from this one, and involved a disposable camera taser - that's something I was proud of. When I sat down to rewrite this (today), I decided to just write something different, having forgot about everything but the camera taser.
*I cut the taser thing out because it took a while to write about. Me and descriptions...
*Don't like the ending? Well, there's gonna be an epilogue, in this thread. Look forward to it.

Last edited by iambic; 07-09-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added fun facts
Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

Well. Realistic. Merlin can't complain. =D -Giggles.-
Old 07-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #15
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Very, very good. I would definitely enjoy it if this story continued, even with Brad finding another person to be his master. Also, it's a shame that you lost your original copy of chapter 3, it sounds intriguing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk