Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool After the Match

It was the worst May of their young lives. On the weekend of the last big wrestling meet, a team of 8 high wrestlers all piled into the high school varsity bus. It was pained in their school colors, blue and gold. This was the last big meet, and if the guy’s wrestling team won big, they would go to the state championships—and probably on to big college scholarships. To some folks, it may not seen like a big deal, but when you’re trying to make a name for yourself and get out of a small Texas town and into a bigger world, it was the most important day of your life. The players were really pumped. Joey Whitemor was the star of the team. He hadn’t lost a match all year, and today was the day he made Hollin High history.

Joey was a banker’s son, rich and very handsome. His hair was light brown and shaved short like most of his teammates. His body was to die for, tight abs, silky smooth chest and a bubble butt that was awesome.

But he never flaunted his good looks or winning athletics. He was as friendly and nice to the lowliest geek as to the sons of his dad’s rich banker friends. He was never without a girlfriend, and had slept with three different girls his senior year, but was quiet about it and never bragged to his buddies at the girl’s expense. Still, lots of people in the school were jealous of him—and were not above lying and starting rumors to knock the stud down a peg.

The entire day had passed slowly. Every class seemed to drag on and on. Finally, classes were over and the team prepared to load the bus for the meet. Soon, they were off and rolling. It was forty miles to the game, over very steep and hilly two lane roads. They got there about 3:30 and began suiting up in the blue and gold singlets they had worn in every match that year. They were ready for anything the other wrestlers would through at them, or so they thought. The games started at 5. Even from the beginning the boys knew it was not going to be easy. Of the eight guys on the wrestling team, two lost. They were Chin, the Chinese student, and Jimmy, whose parents were from Mexico. The team points were pretty tight, however, even with Joey’s smooth and easy victory. But by the time the last few matches took place, it was clear to everybody that Hollin High was heading for victory. Joshua Lewis’ match clinched the victory. His opponent was no match for Joshua’s beefy strength. And then, in a moment as the judges read the scores, in that instant the 8 wrestlers became champions.

The scene in the locker room was quite a sight. All the 8 wrestlers were studs (and they knew it too). Their bodies were all fit and strong, classic examples of masculine youth. Their genitals were all different sizes, none too large or too small, and they all had thick bushes of coarse curly pubic hair that accented their new maturity. Yeah, you should have been in the locker room—tight naked bodies rubbing together, slapping each other’s butts and all. It was quiet a site. Finally, the team got back on the bus for the journey home. They barely noticed when the rain started to fall. They were too busy laughing and celebrating to notice when the bus’s engine began to sputter. Suddenly, the bus slipped on the road and stopped. The driver tried to start it again, but it was no good. He went out in the rain and looked at the engine, but nothing he did seemed to help the situation. "Boys" he said. " I think I'll run down the road and see if I can find any help. DO NOT LEAVE THE BUS. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

As the driver left, the boys thought help would be on its way soon. But then an hour passed, and no help came. The rain outside stopped, but the night air in the bus became freezing cold.

“Now what do we do?” asked Joshua.

Scott Dawson glanced out the window, hoping to see the driver come jogging back down the road. “Hey guys, I think I see a light out there. There, though the trees.”

The other boys saw it too. Joey, always the leader, said that they should check it out. The team piled out of the bus and headed toward the light. Many of them fell on the under bush, and to make matters worse, the rain started to come down again. After about 15 minutes, the 8 wrestlers were standing in a clearing. Only a few yards away was a cabin. It looked so warm and inviting.

Joey knocked on the door. "Hello, is anyone home."

A woman answered the door and invited them in.

Joey said " We were going home from a game and the bus broke down. We're cold and hungry and wondered if we could stay here until help comes."

"Oh, of course" the women said. "Be may guest. You boy’s look half drenched. Stand near the fire and warm up. You had better get out of those wet clothes too, or your catch your death of dampness. Come on now; don't be bashful. Get warm. Remember, I've seen it all, I've raised four children."

Joey and the other boys stepped in front of the roaring fire it felt good.

"Just give me your clothes I'll throw them in the drier." She took the clothes and handed each boy a towel to wrap around himself. "I bet your boys are hungry after waited in that cold bus. I see if I can get sometime for you." as she went off into the other room.

It seemed like only a short time, before she brought them hot soup and sandwiches. " Now boys, eat it all up." They did. After eating, the boys got felt very tired. And one by one they fell asleep around the roaring fire.

The icy cold water hit Joey 's face.

“Wake up, little man!”

He opened his eyes.

Standing before him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

I said wake up; I've waited a long time for this boy. And now your going to get what you deserve!

She grabbed his cock and balls and pulled hard.

“Remember me boy! I remember you! You and your friend raped my daughter and now you and they will pay, pay dearly as she did. You got her to follow you into the woods and you raped her! Just like I got you to follow me and now you will pay!”

Joey remembered the face: it was Mrs. Simbi. About two years ago, he was going out with her daughter Mary. She said she wanted to be with Joey so bad, so he drove to a wooded spot and made lover to her on a blanket in the grass. But then she had felt very guilty, and he drove her home. After a few more dates, she couldn’t get past the guilt of what she had done, so they broke up. When Mrs. Simbi found out, she yanked Mary out of school and he never saw her again.

It was now that Joey looked around the room and saw all his teammate strung up like prize turkeys on thanksgiving. All of them were naked, arms tied to the ceiling and their legs tied spread apart.

All the boys but him were gagged. He looked again and saw an unusual rubber band around the top of each boy's testicles. It reminded him of what he had seen of his uncle’s farm, what they did to the young steers. Oh God!

He looked around Oh my God! She was going to deballed us, all of us!

"Please let us go, we won't tell anybody please."

“It's to late for that now Boy!” She brought out a metal wire. “And they are going to pay with you!”

She went over to Scott Dawson and wrapped the wire around his sack. Scott’s eyes were swimming. He couldn’t believe she would do such a thing to a human being—a human male. He couldn’t believe a woman could without pity cut a human male’s tender, sensitive manhood from his strong growing body. He didn’t even struggle as she pulled the wire tight. Scott screamed into his gag.

His balls dropped to the floor.

In a single chorus, the other tied and gagged wrestlers gave a muffled cry of fear and horror. Scott’s body convulsed and twitched; his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was no longer male, and his mind was awash in the horrible pain that radiated from his emasculated groin. Joey heard himself scream and he struggled against his bonds, but they held fast. “Stop, don’t hurt my buddies. Jesus, stop. Please, I didn’t hurt your daughter. She wanted me, and I wanted her. When she felt bad, I understood and tried to help her.”

“LIES!” the woman screamed, a mad gleam in her eyes from the firelight.

She went over to the next boy, Joshua Lewis. Joshua’s eyes betrayed his terror. He had just witnessed Scott’s emasculation, and could see the sack of his friend’s manhood on the floor like a sack of potatoes. He knew that the woman would not think twice about using the wire again. As Joshua hyperventilated into his gag, he watched as she slipped the emasculating wire around his ample hanging male fruit. Within a heartbeat, she pulled, and Joshua’s balls fell from his beefcake male body and onto the cold hard wooden floor with a deep THUD. Noooooooo!!!!

Joey watched as his friend’s fat sack of balls rolled on the wooden floor before coming to rest next to the remains of Scott’s severed manhood. Joey felt tears in his eyes, knowing what had happened to Scott and Joshua, how their manhood and their lives had just been ruined in front of him. He knew that Joshua was a virgin. He had dated the same girl for a year and a half, and she did not believe in sex before marriage. So, despite his beefcake wrestler body and fat bulging young manhood, Joshua Lewis had remained faithful to his girl. He had waited, thinking that in a few more months, after graduation, they would get married and then a lifetime of sexual releases would be his, a lifetime of sliding his hard male pole into the warm sweetness of his girl’s sex. Now, he would never in his life know that feeling; now, he passed out watching his own severed sack of balls roll next to his buddy’s lost manhood on the cold, hard wooden floor.

Joey continued to beg and plead, his words a jumble of pleas and cries for help. And as he did, the woman went to the next boy in the row. She wrapped the wire around A.J.’s twin small acorns and pulled.

His sack fell to the floor. THUD.

By the time she got to Bobby Jenkins, he was pissing a steady stream onto the wooden floor. The woman didn’t even seem to notice. Bobby watched in horror as she wrapped the wire around his vulnerable manhood and pulled. The strapping 18-year-old wrestler became an instant eunuch.

The woman went to the next wrestler and the next and the next.

THUD, THUD, THUD.

Joey watched as Chin’s little Asian balls fell to the floor, and Jimmy’s tan, hairy Mexican sack of nuts, and Jemeal’s fat and bulging ebony black sack of stones.

Seven of Joey’s best friends and teammates were now permanently and forever emasculated—their balls, each of various size and color, having rolled into a neat pile between their limp legs of the human geldings. Joey could hear the steady chorus of low deep moans from his friends as they hung emasculated and limp. Their penises were shriveled up into their thick crops of mature pubic hair. Joey knew they would never rise again, that their dicks would now always be small and soft, and that his friends that hadn’t had sex yet never would.

Then the woman turned to Joey.

“They have paid; now you will pay.”

The woman picked up the sack of balls that had once hung between Joshua Lewis’s legs off the pile and walked to the floor where Joey was tied. “This guy’s stones were by far the biggest,” she said. “They’ll do to shut you up.” She stuffed them into Joey’s mouth. He time to beg and plead was now over. Joey felt the soft loose skin of what had been Joshua’s manhood fill his mouth. He could feel the two individual firm orbs that had once powered his friend’s masculinity move and shift inside the bag of flesh as he tried to scream. He felt the long thin hairs that had dusted his buddy’s ball sack against his tongue. Oh god, only moments before, what was in this mouth had hung from between Joshua’s strong masculine legs. Oh god, they were in his mouth!

Joey felt her manipulate the wire around his own heavy hanging fruit of his manhood.

He waited. The sound of his own breathing and of his friend’s low rhythmic emasculated groans filled his ears.

She pulled the wire and Joey felt his heavy balls fall to the floor between his open legs.

Two lines of searing pain launched from his groin and up into his stomach. Joey wretched and bit down into Joshua’s severed ball sack, involuntarily chewing the nuts that had only moments before been the most sensitive and important part of his friend’s body. Joey’s own body convulsed from the pain of his own emasculation. His balls, his manhood, gone forever! He wasn’t a man anymore!

His balls joined the pile of his friends’ sacks. As Joey passed out, his own groans and moans joined those of his friends in a chorus of tortured and emasculated manhood.

THE END

Last edited by Wedgie; 06-28-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

ok that is cazy

are you bi or gay? not to be offencive just wondering
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk