Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
mattshow561

Default Mailbox Walk [non-fiction]

I'm not a very good writer and have never done this before but i did this dare and wanted to share the adventure.

I am a 19 year old male, and the other night i was feeling daring. Now my parents and siblings were all asleep and i was sitting out in the living room right outside my parents room and i was watching some cinemax and browsing getdare, pants off of course. The only object i had next to me was a blanket just in case my parents or little sister decided to get up and check on me or get something to drink and i could cover up with it.

I had been wondering for a couple days if I had enough courage to strip naked at night and walk over to the mailbox of ours a couple of blocks (two or so blocks) away and drop off a package. Finally that night though, i decided, why not? So i went into my room and grabbed some flip flops and then walked to the front door. I then proceded to take off my shirt and open the door. My pants were already off this whole time sitting on the living room floor.

I walked out the door and started walking slowly over to the mailbox. I was extremely horney by now since i had been sitting in the living room for an hour or so naked, so i started to stroke myself off while walking over to the box. Now on every corner of the blocks there is a street light that lights about the whole corner and most of the street.

I had successfully made it all the way to the mailbox with no cars coming by in the night to get home and i was feeling extremely excited doing all this dare. I next stared my route back to my house feeling a little disappointed that there were no people that had seen me yet. At the same time, however, i felt kinda relieved too.

I had made it back to the corner of the block right before mine and i was now not paying attention to cars or anything around me. I was just walking naked, minding my own business, stroking my cock which was about to explode from the intensity of the walk. The street light above me was on and I am sure i was completely visable to anybody who looked.

Out of nowhere i suddenly heard a car approaching, i wasnt sure on where it was coming from though and I started to get way more excited about being naked and outside. Then a car appeared on the corner of the block right ahead of me, right when i was under the middle of the light on the corner. I freaked and ducked for cover in a neighbors yard. Luckily, and also disappointingly, the car turned the corner and headed the other direction from me.

Still being excited though, i was jogging back to my front door still stroking. I got to my driveway and could no longer hold it so i let it all go and it flew everywhere. I ran to my door and walked back in and proceeded to dress myself.

All together it was a giant thrill! If i could suggest it to anybody i definately would. I did do this at about midnight so it wasnt very likely to be seen, but i am still glad to this moment that I was.
mattshow561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
jjjj

good true story i did something like that once it was at 3 am and no one was out i jogged a mile naked lol someone almost saw me

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Default wow

i wish i lived somewhere where my mail box was ages away but its in my door so not so daring

7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Sounds awesome!

You should make a hobby of this
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I think you are a good writer. This has more detail than a lot of non fiction stories do on getdare.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #6
Rustic Ratchet

dude, your a great writer keep those stories coming please.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #7
Sorrow Becomes Her

For having never done this writing thing, you sure did pretty good. Especially compared to probably half the site. It was very interesting. I enjoyed it. The ending was a bit rushed, but still nicely done. I'd have loved to have drove up slowly right behind you with my lights off so you wouldn't notice until I was right there... lmao... that would be spectacular!

Curious about Masters/slaves old enough to buy me a drink.

So very uninterested in pee, scat, beastiality, incest, knives, electricity, clampy things on my nipples (I'm such a wimpy masochist) nor will I induldge your interests in sending nudes. I'm submissive, but not beneath you. You must prove you know how to handle me first. I'm also a switch, but currently not seeking a slave of my own.
Sorrow Becomes Her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #8
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow, I am very impressed! Nice story. Short and sweat. <-- Bad word choice

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk